• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!
  • ⚠️ Library Warning!

    In order to view any of the threads in this section OR create a new thread, you must meet one of the following requirements! It may take up to 1 hour for you to receive permissions after meeting the requirements.
    1. You must either be a Benefactor. See here for more: Account Upgrades
    2. OR you must have posted 50 posts in the Occult Sections of the forum (The Order)
    3. OR you must have been registered for OVER a week, AND made at least 1 post in the Occult Sections in the last week

Collection HoldAll Mega Collection (2025-07-14)

Share a single link to multiple books.

ortizem

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Joined
Jul 30, 2026
Messages
31
Reaction score
9
no i get it... fifty post or pay to join... 30gb sounds awewsome
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
769
Reaction score
1,620
Awards
13
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *

Sacrificed my MEGA account space (it's on the free GB tier) 😂 but I saved the whole ZIP archive there :).
 

fredd3039

Visitor
Benefactor
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
This is huge! Thank You.
 

Tempest Sanchez

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Jun 23, 2024
Messages
14
Reaction score
5
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Reply
 

BushWhisperer

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 29, 2026
Messages
33
Reaction score
31
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
I have an extensive library. How do I upload books exactly?
I am not the most tech-minded individual, though couldnt find easy directions for how to upload pdfs.. and what about the uploading pdfs here? Is that allowed? since I naturally dont have distribution license, though I imagine thats not an issue. Is that a fair assumption to make btw?
Big love
 

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Joined
Jul 3, 2023
Messages
6,578
Reaction score
31,578
Awards
19
I have an extensive library. How do I upload books exactly?
I am not the most tech-minded individual, though couldnt find easy directions for how to upload pdfs.. and what about the uploading pdfs here? Is that allowed? since I naturally dont have distribution license, though I imagine thats not an issue. Is that a fair assumption to make btw?
Big love
Upload to mega and post your link here, just make sure it's not a duplicate of a book that's already in the Library. Adding a description would be nice, members usually copy the amazon text. Otherwise:

 

holycrapitsemma

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Sep 14, 2025
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you!
 

Hazeeeee

Neophyte
Joined
Apr 2, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
5
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
Thank you
 

Pate

Visitor
Joined
Aug 25, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Is anyone else having issues with opening the zip file? I have tried multiple times and still no luck. I keep getting an error message that says the file is invalid. Can someone help me, please and thank you!
Due to Mega being behind a paywall, the .zip can error. Try changing the extension name to .rar . It should work out for you instead of re-downloading the whole file again. You could also try winzip command line to repair it.
 

hussainsirat577

Neophyte
Joined
Feb 20, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
66
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thanks bro
 

mimosa

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Aug 1, 2023
Messages
9
Reaction score
6
It's 31.06 GB large and contains every single book, paper, treatise, etc. I've ever posted here until my second mega.nz account got trashed on July 14, 2025, so you'll hopefully understand now why I'm so loathe to fulfill each and every reupload request, not least because most of the stuff is available on annas-archive.org or welib.org anyway. Enjoy!

* Hidden text: cannot be quoted. *
thanks so much
 
Top