• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Holy Roman Emperor & King of the Angels

Blackraven1200

Neophyte
Reaction score
Artissimo Valiano - the legendary Holy Roman Emperor, Lion Of Rome, and Savior of the Nations. Artissimo Valiano is a spiritual entity stemming from ancient folklore and real historical figures. Valiano is described as an interdimensional time-traveling archangel, considered one of the five great archangels described in the biblical scriptures. He is said to be the benevolent puppetmaster of Europe, the Grandmaster of the Most Sacred and Ancient Order of the Victorious Sun, and engaged in a thousand-year-long war against the Reptilians, Ancient Aliens, Anunnaki, and Illuminati.

Valiano sits upon the High Throne of Heaven and ranks at the very top of the angelic hierarchy serving as the Prince of Heaven, King of the Angels, and Master of the Archangels. Artissimo Valiano (with the angelic name of Jupiter Sanguinius) is the greatest and most powerful of all angels, only tied in terms of strength, with Saint Michael the Archangel. Valiano is also regarded as a great warrior and brilliant swordsman, famously defeating the devil in personal combat. His military genius can not go unmentioned, as he has never lost a battle, and often smashes armies anywhere from twenty to a hundred times his number with minimal losses. According to legend, Artissimo Valiano leads the wild hunt across the skies hunting demonic hordes and monsters in his free time.

Valiano serves as the Archangel of Art, Royalty, & Power. The Emperor is widely hailed as the champion of freedom and protector of liberty. Patron of Rome & LandChads. He is often associated with Victory, Success, Prosperity, Physical Beauty, Wealth, Health, and Happiness. Artissimo Valiano is also hailed as the most beautiful of all the angels, nicknamed "the Golden One." He holds a longstanding reputation as a bon-vivant debonair enjoying romantic relationships with many strikingly beautiful women. Among the Archangels, Valiano is regarded as the most charming, charismatic, and beloved. He is rumored to possess a 790 IQ, Artistic Genius, and an incalculable angelic intelligence. In the modern-day, Artissimo Valiano is said to live as a billionaire philanthropist and world-famous artist in a lavish castle located in the French Alps.

Some of the Holy Roman Emperor's most notable feats: Slaying the Gnostic Demiurge and wiping out the Archons; Slaying Leviathan (the Multiversal Serpent), & Defeating Satan in personal combat.

Saint Valiano the Archangel has the power to grant his followers artistic brilliance, divine creativity, wealth, health, and happiness. He has the power to grant vitality, youth, vigor, energy, and physical beauty.

Source:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

maxresdefault.jpg

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Only thing I see (in a very brief google search) is an Etsy of that name. Are you Artisimo Valiant yourself?

Blackraven1200

Neophyte
Reaction score
Good Question. No, I am not. I learned about Artissimo Valiano from across the internet. Valiano is an urban legend/mythological figure so there should be no connection to Etsy whatsoever. There is a subreddit at r/ArtissimoValiano and a wiki article, that I have sourced, that goes more into detail about him.

Blackraven1200

Neophyte
Reaction score
I found some posts on 4chan's paranormal board talking about Artissimo Valiano as well. Apparently, I have heard that there was a leaked government document detailing their involvement with and knowledge of Artissimo Valiano but I have not found this document. It may have been deleted for obvious reasons.

Blackraven1200

Neophyte
Reaction score
Only thing I see (in a very brief google search) is an Etsy of that name. Are you Artisimo Valiant yourself?
Good Question. No, I am not. I learned about Artissimo Valiano from across the internet. Valiano is an urban legend/mythological figure so there should be no connection to Etsy whatsoever. There is a subreddit at r/ArtissimoValiano and a wiki article, that I have sourced, that goes more into detail about him.

Yazata

Staff member
Sentinel
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Okay. I'm sure you will receive his eternal blessings for spreading the word then.

Blackraven1200

Neophyte
Reaction score
Okay. I'm sure you will receive his eternal blessings for spreading the word then.
Thank you, that's what I hope. Unfortunately, I see so much evil and corruption in the world. What I love about Artissimo Valiano or Jupiter Sanguinius (his angelic name) is that he is a force that fights for humanity and against the evil powers within this universe. He blesses us and enriches our lives. That is why I am eager to spread his message to all people.

Reaction score
Awards
Artissimo Valiano - the legendary Holy Roman Emperor, Lion Of Rome, and Savior of the Nations. Artissimo Valiano is a spiritual entity stemming from ancient folklore and real historical figures. Valiano is described as an interdimensional time-traveling archangel, considered one of the five great archangels described in the biblical scriptures. He is said to be the benevolent puppetmaster of Europe, the Grandmaster of the Most Sacred and Ancient Order of the Victorious Sun, and engaged in a thousand-year-long war against the Reptilians, Ancient Aliens, Anunnaki, and Illuminati.

Valiano sits upon the High Throne of Heaven and ranks at the very top of the angelic hierarchy serving as the Prince of Heaven, King of the Angels, and Master of the Archangels. Artissimo Valiano (with the angelic name of Jupiter Sanguinius) is the greatest and most powerful of all angels, only tied in terms of strength, with Saint Michael the Archangel. Valiano is also regarded as a great warrior and brilliant swordsman, famously defeating the devil in personal combat. His military genius can not go unmentioned, as he has never lost a battle, and often smashes armies anywhere from twenty to a hundred times his number with minimal losses. According to legend, Artissimo Valiano leads the wild hunt across the skies hunting demonic hordes and monsters in his free time.

Valiano serves as the Archangel of Art, Royalty, & Power. The Emperor is widely hailed as the champion of freedom and protector of liberty. Patron of Rome & LandChads. He is often associated with Victory, Success, Prosperity, Physical Beauty, Wealth, Health, and Happiness. Artissimo Valiano is also hailed as the most beautiful of all the angels, nicknamed "the Golden One." He holds a longstanding reputation as a bon-vivant debonair enjoying romantic relationships with many strikingly beautiful women. Among the Archangels, Valiano is regarded as the most charming, charismatic, and beloved. He is rumored to possess a 790 IQ, Artistic Genius, and an incalculable angelic intelligence. In the modern-day, Artissimo Valiano is said to live as a billionaire philanthropist and world-famous artist in a lavish castle located in the French Alps.

Some of the Holy Roman Emperor's most notable feats: Slaying the Gnostic Demiurge and wiping out the Archons; Slaying Leviathan (the Multiversal Serpent), & Defeating Satan in personal combat.

Saint Valiano the Archangel has the power to grant his followers artistic brilliance, divine creativity, wealth, health, and happiness. He has the power to grant vitality, youth, vigor, energy, and physical beauty.

Source:

maxresdefault.jpg
Sounds like a cool messenger to commune with.

Blackraven1200

Neophyte
Reaction score
I'm new to the site so as of yet I do not know how to edit the original post. However, I want to leave the original source here, which links to a wiki article that goes into detail about Artissimo Valiano.

Wiki article: