• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Holy Spirit

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The holy Spirit is in a way Jesus Christ's child. It is his great Sacrifice that brought the Holy Spirit to the world, wherein his example and sacrifice on the cross led to the Holy Spirit becoming into our world. The Holy Spirit is something which is a bit of child playful nature and that goes around in Christianity. It is also a Fire elemental made thing that so forth purifies you from Within. This is the secret why the Holy Spirit is so powerful. All of Fire transmutes and makes you cleaner from Within. This is the secret of the element of Fire and is closest to God in the way that Michael is 'That which is like God'. If you need a place to get the right action done flow with the Holy Spirit of Christianity, it will surely show you the way to what you Seek and will help you guide through the process of spiritual awakening in a really kind manner. Prayers will be mandatory to channel more of Holy Spirit and it is so that many become pretty eager to see the Power of the Holy Spirit in action with Prayers themselves.

The Holy Spirit can perform miracles also and you embedded in Holy Spirit can do likewise, so the material realm is not a regulation for this. I have literally seen myself a man without feet go to a Christian Church praying to Jesus for new legs and an Angel came with his legs which nobody but me seemed to perceive and he got really NEW LEGS!!! Halleluja! :)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The holy Spirit is in a way Jesus Christ's child. It is his great Sacrifice that brought the Holy Spirit to the world, wherein his example and sacrifice on the cross led to the Holy Spirit becoming into our world. The Holy Spirit is something which is a bit of child playful nature and that goes around in Christianity. It is also a Fire elemental made thing that so forth purifies you from Within. This is the secret why the Holy Spirit is so powerful. All of Fire transmutes and makes you cleaner from Within. This is the secret of the element of Fire and is closest to God in the way that Michael is 'That which is like God'. If you need a place to get the right action done flow with the Holy Spirit of Christianity, it will surely show you the way to what you Seek and will help you guide through the process of spiritual awakening in a really kind manner. Prayers will be mandatory to channel more of Holy Spirit and it is so that many become pretty eager to see the Power of the Holy Spirit in action with Prayers themselves.

The Holy Spirit can perform miracles also and you embedded in Holy Spirit can do likewise, so the material realm is not a regulation for this. I have literally seen myself a man without feet go to a Christian Church praying to Jesus for new legs and an Angel came with his legs which nobody but me seemed to perceive and he got really NEW LEGS!!! Halleluja! :)
Can you document this? A link with photos would be useful.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Can you document this? A link with photos would be useful.
I am sharing my own investigation into things. Been always wondering what the Holy Spirit is and this seems closest to my heart.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I am sharing my own investigation into things. Been always wondering what the Holy Spirit is and this seems closest to my heart.
So you say you saw a man get "really NEW LEGS." People say lots of things. Why should the reader believe this one? If someone tells me he deposited my salary in the bank, I can check the account online for confirmation. What can I check here for confirmation? Doubtess the man with new legs would like to talk about it. Put us in touch.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
So you say you saw a man get "really NEW LEGS." People say lots of things. Why should the reader believe this one? If someone tells me he deposited my salary in the bank, I can check the account online for confirmation. What can I check here for confirmation? Doubtess the man with new legs would like to talk about it. Put us in touch.
That was just my own account of things. Yes it sounds insane and yes I must be even more insane to perceive it as others in the church didn't even notice it but I noticed it. Then again I'm a sorceror shaman of my own kind so I do perceive odd creational things at time. Get over it!

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
That was just my own account of things. Yes it sounds insane and yes I must be even more insane to perceive it as others in the church didn't even notice it but I noticed it. Then again I'm a sorceror shaman of my own kind so I do perceive odd creational things at time. Get over it!
My question is just did the gent walk out on new legs or not? If so, well and good. If he exited the same way he went in, I'm not the one who has to get over anything. If he gets new legs in the afterlife, or subsequent incarnation, I will stand corrected. (Assuming I still have legs, of course.)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Shouldn't.
I was kinda leaning that way. Oddly enough, people accuse me of being closed-minded. And they do so in tones of voice suggesting this trait is sumpin' negative. Go figger. I was planning an taking a flyer in the instant case here.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I was kinda leaning that way. Oddly enough, people accuse me of being closed-minded. And they do so in tones of voice suggesting this trait is sumpin' negative. Go figger. I was planning an taking a flyer in the instant case here.
I would rather be close minded than believing everything that is being said on occult forums. If that wasn't the case for me, I would surely try to walk in the air. They even fall in Looney Tunes cartoons, imagine my chances!

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
My question is just did the gent walk out on new legs or not? If so, well and good. If he exited the same way he went in, I'm not the one who has to get over anything. If he gets new legs in the afterlife, or subsequent incarnation, I will stand corrected. (Assuming I still have legs, of course.)
Yes he walked out from his wheel chair. But as I said one has to be a bit insane to even perceive this happening.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
From one speaker in tongues to another: i thought barthimeus was smited with paralysis, but it seems he was blind, no wonder he can walk. 😊

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah remembered while taking a rest the entire experience. I was walking somewhere and then somebody asked to 'check this place out' and I remove viewed it so blah probably forged in teh name of Jebus Christ. So probably a false experience. But left a very real imprint.
Post automatically merged:

Another point is that with occultism you can really blow up the entire universe....

Last edited:

Wannabewizard

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
This is something of personal interest, although I no longer subscribe to the literal tenants of that religion, I recognize that the god form of the Holy Spirit as being extremely powerful and have used (her?) very graciously in the past.

The good news is that Angels don't have a denomination.
No disrespect intended, but you can use an Archetype like 'Jesus' and get results anywhere. It's mostly the Angels working through powerful in tune people, not specific to any one group. Definitely praying people.

I remember my mother going to a big top tent meeting, and she was called forward after the speaker described her back pain. He says, you have one leg longer than the other. Would you like it fixed? Ok she says. Do you want a longer leg or a shorter leg, he asks? Longer she said, and so she grew a longer leg to match the other on the spot. I was small and did not know much about what was happening, but divinity was there for sure. I could not exactly measure her leg to check at the time, but I knew it was real. Her back pain disappeared afterwards.

There is also the question of what the Holy spirit is throughout history under other names, I suspect the Shekinah.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I am also reminded of Manly P Halls work, the initiates of the flame.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score

The Holy Spirit is the most powerful being and very great power source for those who really seek to get into the really deep levels of magick, control demons and so on. I come from a tradition where He is the source of power. If I'd say some of the things that I've experienced Him do through me and others, it would look like bragging and it would be unbelievable. Let me just say experiencing Him for yourself is the best option. But it takes a process of years to be able to get to that stage, so a lot of people don't have the patience and run off saying it's all sham. This is how some of my former students were when it came to math, so it's normal human behavior.

Your a bit close, but let me correct you Amur. The Holy Spirit is God. You have three forms, spirit soul and body. God manifests in three forms (non-exhaustive) Father, Son & Holy Spirit. He's all the same, no difference, just differing manifestations. He's not an element but He's the Creator of all elements. He is warm, fun, but He is very dangerous should one mess around with Him, giving serious lessons for a series of years.

When you get born again, that's an initiation and for God to live in you, He comes to live in you as the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit trains you until you are able and worthy to carry His power, which I believe you called the fire element. It can be fire, light, water, swords, arrows, electricity, electric fluid, or whatever form it chooses to take or that you give it in accordance with the purpose it has been deployed. That's what flows through your spiritual gifts to produce healing, forsight, exorcisms and other manifestations.

He also gives you authority and power over demons and other kinds of spirits which is VERY essential for magick. If an enemy mage sends a demon to attack you, will you raise a magick circle to try and trap it? Oh no! You'd definitely need protection and to deal with this demon and so the Holy Spirit allows you the authority to control the demon, bind and banish it and in some cases confuse it and send it back to complete its assignment on the sender. The fathers of our current magickal tradition knew the importance of the Holy Spirit. The remix grimoires we see now adays featuring ASAP Rocky & lil uzi vert still trace their origin from Christian magicians.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The Holy Spirit is the most powerful being and very great power source for those who really seek to get into the really deep levels of magick, control demons and so on. I come from a tradition where He is the source of power. If I'd say some of the things that I've experienced Him do through me and others, it would look like bragging and it would be unbelievable. Let me just say experiencing Him for yourself is the best option. But it takes a process of years to be able to get to that stage, so a lot of people don't have the patience and run off saying it's all sham. This is how some of my former students were when it came to math, so it's normal human behavior.

Your a bit close, but let me correct you Amur. The Holy Spirit is God. You have three forms, spirit soul and body. God manifests in three forms (non-exhaustive) Father, Son & Holy Spirit. He's all the same, no difference, just differing manifestations. He's not an element but He's the Creator of all elements. He is warm, fun, but He is very dangerous should one mess around with Him, giving serious lessons for a series of years.

When you get born again, that's an initiation and for God to live in you, He comes to live in you as the Holy Spirit. And the Holy Spirit trains you until you are able and worthy to carry His power, which I believe you called the fire element. It can be fire, light, water, swords, arrows, electricity, electric fluid, or whatever form it chooses to take or that you give it in accordance with the purpose it has been deployed. That's what flows through your spiritual gifts to produce healing, forsight, exorcisms and other manifestations.

He also gives you authority and power over demons and other kinds of spirits which is VERY essential for magick. If an enemy mage sends a demon to attack you, will you raise a magick circle to try and trap it? Oh no! You'd definitely need protection and to deal with this demon and so the Holy Spirit allows you the authority to control the demon, bind and banish it and in some cases confuse it and send it back to complete its assignment on the sender. The fathers of our current magickal tradition knew the importance of the Holy Spirit. The remix grimoires we see now adays featuring ASAP Rocky & lil uzi vert still trace their origin from Christian magicians.
It's look like bragging & be unbelievable? Try us. I mean, your remark has already shed modesty, so give us the full Monty. What happened?

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
I've seen Him controlling weather alot. Last year I saw a person being healed from cancer. Early this month a newborn that had a bacterial infection was healed, went back to the doctors office and that infection was gone and the baby was totally fine. The lump disappeared too. I've been healed ALOT by Him too. BTW, I was once resurrected from the dead ;)

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I've seen Him controlling weather alot. Last year I saw a person being healed from cancer. Early this month a newborn that had a bacterial infection was healed, went back to the doctors office and that infection was gone and the baby was totally fine. The lump disappeared too. I've been healed ALOT by Him too. BTW, I was once resurrected from the dead ;)
Ok, these are concrete. Interesting too. "Resurrected"---any details? I knew a guy (a.k.a. nummnutz) in the Army who chugged a fifth of tequila and had to have his heart jump-started by the doc's. Are we talking this kind of "resurrection" or something more esoteric?

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Ok, these are concrete. Interesting too. "Resurrected"---any details? I knew a guy (a.k.a. nummnutz) in the Army who chugged a fifth of tequila and had to have his heart jump-started by the doc's. Are we talking this kind of "resurrection" or something more esoteric?
Well, I was battling with this occult brotherhood and I knew some of their secrets. Apparently, those who know their secrets are supposed be amongst their ranks, and those who leave have something bad done to them. Now, the Holy Spirit made me know some of what these fellas do.

So they sent a fallen angel to deal with me in the astral one morning (after weeks of oppression) and I tried to fight it but to no avail. It was like punching a mountain. So I decided to get back into my body and fight it through physical means: prayer, invokation, et al, but it told me with all cockiness that even if I tried to get back into my body, it would happen. Tried to get back in my body, tried to fight. Took a little while then it summoned two gnomes to take me to the land of the dead, and that's where I knelt and asked Jesus Christ for mercy, and a white illuminated cross came out of my heart and went to deal with this fallen angel very swiftly. The gnomes were shocked and ended up taking this being away, he was badly beaten! That's how I returned to my body.

Another one, the spirit that is called the queen of heaven wanted to give me a deal, so I rejected it. She was anrgy and she sent the golden bull deity against me but that didn't work. Then the raven (death is its name in the Bible) came at me when managed to get me. This is all in the spirit world (or the causal world
Post automatically merged:

Well, I was battling with this occult brotherhood and I knew some of their secrets. Apparently, those who know their secrets are supposed be amongst their ranks, and those who leave have something bad done to them. Now, the Holy Spirit made me know some of what these fellas do.

So they sent a fallen angel to deal with me in the astral one morning (after weeks of oppression) and I tried to fight it but to no avail. It was like punching a mountain. So I decided to get back into my body and fight it through physical means: prayer, invokation, et al, but it told me with all cockiness that even if I tried to get back into my body, it would happen. Tried to get back in my body, tried to fight. Took a little while then it summoned two gnomes to take me to the land of the dead, and that's where I knelt and asked Jesus Christ for mercy, and a white illuminated cross came out of my heart and went to deal with this fallen angel very swiftly. The gnomes were shocked and ended up taking this being away, he was badly beaten! That's how I returned to my body.

Another one, the spirit that is called the queen of heaven wanted to give me a deal, so I rejected it. She was anrgy and she sent the golden bull deity against me but that didn't work. Then the raven (death is its name in the Bible) came at me when managed to get me. This is all in the spirit world (or the causal world

Another one, the spirit that is called the queen of heaven wanted to give me a deal, so I rejected it. She was anrgy and she sent the golden bull deity against me but that didn't work. Then the raven (death is its name in the Bible) came at me when managed to get me. This is all in the spirit or astral world. I returned to my physical body and had serious shortness of breath, like two breaths a second. Somehow I managed to pray and I saw a team of beings interceding, Moses included. I reached out to my mentor and he said he's got it. I already knew I was gone and the body just needed to shut down at its appointed time, and at 2am my heart stopped, black everywhere. I don't know what happened between that point of oblivion and the next, but I remember being brought back from the dead, my consciousness was thrown back into its bodies (astral and physical) and I returned home in the astral.

When I got home, I returned to the physical body and I was alive. I tried looked at my wife, I know she wouldn't believe me, lol. I still think she doubts, but anyway, some experiences are good to doubt, because I wouldn't want someone to go through that. I tried to get up and my body was heavy!!! I just realized I was wearing my body again and it was a little uncomfortable. It took about a week or so to get used to wearing a physical body and relating through it. That's what the Holy Spirit did.

I think two accounts are fine, I have others but these are the most recent ones.

Last edited: