• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Housing via Hebrew ... could it be that easy?

Reaction score
Awards
Hi all,

As many know, I am in midst of a shitstorm in my life, housing in two states (CA & MI) being a hurdle. The reason for these two states is it is because I have small support networks there, mainly family and a few friends.
The past couple days Ive had housing on my mind while doing invoking Earth LRPs.
The past few minutes browsing book shares for help, Hebrew came to mind. Mainly the associations behind the letters, at least from Regards Sephardic interpretation which many still associate the same, namely Case and Crowley.
Let's review the letters and meanings:
1. Aleph. Ox. Tarot Key 0 - The Fool
2. Beth. House. Tarot Key I - The Magician
3. Gimel. Camel. Tarot Key II - The High Priestess
4. Daleth. Door. Tarot Key III - The Empress
5. Heh. Window. Tarot Key IV - The Emperor
6. Vav. Nail. Tarot Key V - The Hierophant
8. Zayin. Sword. Tarot Key VI - The Lovers
7. Cheth. Enclosure. Tarot Key VII - The Chariot

Right here we see two possibilities .. a house (Beth) and furnishings (Daleth, Heh, Tav) including a yard (Cheth).
We also see Ox and Camel (Aleph and Gimel), which stood for in that region a means of production of agriculture (Ox), and transportation (Camel).
We also have means of defense (Zayin), a sword.

8. Teth. Serpent. Tarot Key VIII - Strength
9. Yod. Hand, Palm. Tarot Key IX - The Hermit
10. Kaph. Fist. Tarot Key X - Wheel of Fortune
11. Lamed. Ox Goad, whip. Tarot Key XI - Justice

Here we have means of offense(Yod, Kaph), instruction(Lamed), and wisdom (Teth, Lamed)

12. Mem. Water. Tarot Key XII - The Hanged Man
13. Nun. Fish. Tarot Key XIII - Death
14. Samekh. Leg, prop. Tarot Key XIV - Temperance
15. Ayin. Eye, fountain. Tarot Key XV - The Devil
16. Peh. Mouth. Tarot Key XVI - The Tower
17. Tzaddi. Fishhook. Tarot Key XVII - The Star

Here we have means of territory (Mem, Samekh, Ayin) and sustenance/food (Nun, Peh, Tzaddi)

18. Qoph. Back of head, dream, sleep. Tarot Key XVIII - The Moon
19. Resh. Face, head. Tarot Key XIX - The Sun
20. Shin. Tooth, Fang. Tarot Key XX - Judgement
21. Tav. Cross, seal, mark. Tarot Key XXI - The World

Here we have thought (Qoph, Resh) and means of sustenance (Shin), and another furnishing or mark of territory (Tav).

So, it got me thinking, "I create as I speak". Could it be that easy, to join the letters and create as I speak them?

Just a thought or two.
Post automatically merged:

A talisman then could be created to "create" the housing. Even visually.

This could also help ...
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Or visually trace a house, yard, doors, windows and nail to piece its all together with a body of water and fish in the water. Create it in mind and physically by fingertip tracing in a three dimensional form. Circle it and add your initials around the circle as a goetic seals are for an example.

This could also be helpful:

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Making a poster of the property imagined might be a good idea, a talisman could get complicated without a fine tip marker.
Or an image from something like Words of Power.

Reaction score
Awards
If you've ever read Damon Brands "Words of Power", I think it could work.

The idea is an invocation to Raziel (I believe), then concentrating on a collection of Hebrew Letters with phonetic Words of Power invoked.

Last edited: