• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How did you find WF?

Where did you find out about WF 4.0?

• Was already a member of the old WF

• Google

• Reddit

• Facebook

• Twitter

• Discord

• Other (post below)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure how I ever missed this thread.

I was a member of the previous incarnations of WF and tbh I don't remember how I stumbled upon those. I think it was back when I 1st stumbled onto the Occult and probably found it through googling different Occult subjects.

I found WF 4.0 specifically because I was actually reminiscing about the older ones one day and how I missed it and how angry I was about the older one getting wiped out including everyone's contributions that were made.... especially from TGK and some of the other older Guard.

I was digging around to see if the person who took credit for it publicly was still around and if anything else was said or done about it and by chance saw hits for WF (WF 4.0) showing up again.

So I joined back up immediately with my same previous username hoping to see some familiar folks.

Thankfully a few are still around but also there are many new members here now that are making lots of great contributions.

Skull has done a great job resurrecting the place and the Mod Staff does a much better job than previous ones at dealing with Trolls.

I'm just really glad that WF is back.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure how I ever missed this thread.

I was a member of the previous incarnations of WF and tbh I don't remember how I stumbled upon those. I think it was back when I 1st stumbled onto the Occult and probably found it through googling different Occult subjects.

I found WF 4.0 specifically because I was actually reminiscing about the older ones one day and how I missed it and how angry I was about the older one getting wiped out including everyone's contributions that were made.... especially from TGK and some of the other older Guard.

I was digging around to see if the person who took credit for it publicly was still around and if anything else was said or done about it and by chance saw hits for WF (WF 4.0) showing up again.

So I joined back up immediately with my same previous username hoping to see some familiar folks.

Thankfully a few are still around but also there are many new members here now that are making lots of great contributions.

Skull has done a great job resurrecting the place and the Mod Staff does a much better job than previous ones at dealing with Trolls.

I'm just really glad that WF is back.
What's the story on the wipeout? Forum vets talk about it like great gramper groused about the horror of the Meuse-Argonne, but I never heard real details.

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Curious to hear about the wipe too.

As for me, I was looking for Donald Tyson's New Millennium Magic, Google showed a thread on Reddit and it linked here, so here I am. My first intention was to get the book and leave, but then I decided to look around since there aren't many people I can talk to about magic and forum makes it possible. Also it's interesting to see approaches of people from different cultures and paths, it contributes to my own perception and understanding of some things, even if I don't participate in every discussion I read.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Warned: Off-topic
Curious to hear about the wipe too.

As for me, I was looking for Donald Tyson's New Millennium Magic, Google showed a thread on Reddit and it linked here, so here I am. My first intention was to get the book and leave, but then I decided to look around since there aren't many people I can talk to about magic and forum makes it possible. Also it's interesting to see approaches of people from different cultures and paths, it contributes to my own perception and understanding of some things, even if I don't participate in every discussion I read.
Don't worry about non-participation. The late Roma and myself was/are reputed to participate in threads we never even read.

Romantic

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi, I found this website back on its first incarnation, when I was a teenager. It was being advertised on /X/, of all places and I hung out on that website at the time. I joined then, and I wrote a bunch of different things for the site (if i remember correctly, of varying quality lol). I thought this site was gone forever, but I typed it in just to see what would happen and here it is, on its FOURTH incarnation? Very cool. I even saw one of my old posts archived in the energy work section! That is awesome.

So at any rate, here I am back on this website again after what feels like a little over a decade, though I'm honestly not sure. Looking forward to seeing who is still around, and whats going on or being worked on these days! I have much more experience and understanding of metaphysics and energy work, astral stuff and many other things now. Guess that happens as you get older.