• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How do yo release the energy that you accumulated during a spell?

PerfectGentelman

Neophyte
Reaction score
I was taught in eastern occult traditions, which are very close to kabalah, spells, would take thousand of verbal repetitions of the name or verse of power, with an incantation that you say periodically, the incantation holds your intent.
For example : the word of power is "ya didi yah", which has to do with love and compassion, you would recite the name a certain number based on its gematria value, let's say it's 6000
Every 100 times you would read the incantation which would be something like , please God plant the love and favor of x in y heart....this is supoosed to be the release, all this is combined with some incense, candles, talismans and kamias.
This can be repeated over a number of days.
I have done this operation many times, and I felt the energy built up, to extrem levels like a pressure cooker, but it never succeed, and I suspect it is because I never truly managed to learn how to properly relea@e that energy and send it out
It happened once, I was very distraught about a certain incident, that I just blew up crying, and I felt all the energy and desire leave me, in the next days things moved very fast and I received concrete huge results y or things I have been asking for for many months.

What is your method of releasing that energy, does it include visualization? I know so mm e like to use sextile and master bastion and the climax as release, but it is too crude of a method in mho, please share your own experiences if you can relate to what I am talking about

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I was taught in eastern occult traditions, which are very close to kabalah

"... taught in an eastern tradition very close to Kabalah..."

I have done this operation many times, and I felt the energy built up, to extrem levels like a pressure cooker, but it never succeed, and I suspect it is because I never truly managed to learn how to properly relea@e that energy and send it out

If the practice is very close to Kabalah then a vessel is needed. The energetic principles need a vessel in order to manifest here-and-now in the material realm.