• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How do yo release the energy that you accumulated during a spell?

PerfectGentelman

Neophyte
Reaction score
I was taught in eastern occult traditions, which are very close to kabalah, spells, would take thousand of verbal repetitions of the name or verse of power, with an incantation that you say periodically, the incantation holds your intent.
For example : the word of power is "ya didi yah", which has to do with love and compassion, you would recite the name a certain number based on its gematria value, let's say it's 6000
Every 100 times you would read the incantation which would be something like , please God plant the love and favor of x in y heart....this is supoosed to be the release, all this is combined with some incense, candles, talismans and kamias.
This can be repeated over a number of days.
I have done this operation many times, and I felt the energy built up, to extrem levels like a pressure cooker, but it never succeed, and I suspect it is because I never truly managed to learn how to properly relea@e that energy and send it out
It happened once, I was very distraught about a certain incident, that I just blew up crying, and I felt all the energy and desire leave me, in the next days things moved very fast and I received concrete huge results y or things I have been asking for for many months.

What is your method of releasing that energy, does it include visualization? I know so mm e like to use sextile and master bastion and the climax as release, but it is too crude of a method in mho, please share your own experiences if you can relate to what I am talking about

Ziran

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I was taught in eastern occult traditions, which are very close to kabalah

"... taught in an eastern tradition very close to Kabalah..."

I have done this operation many times, and I felt the energy built up, to extrem levels like a pressure cooker, but it never succeed, and I suspect it is because I never truly managed to learn how to properly relea@e that energy and send it out

If the practice is very close to Kabalah then a vessel is needed. The energetic principles need a vessel in order to manifest here-and-now in the material realm.

Amadeus

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Yes the energy builds, stacks, reaches very high levels, you feel it all over, might become overloaded, supercharged.

About the power words, spam, the methods. There's the A and B. 24/7 and x times at once.

One method is to focus on a single thing (power mantra or power words) like the hesychasts and sufis do, spamming a mantra endlessly and getting into a mode where something comes in and something goes out. A state of everlasting mantra spam. This needs a lot of training and you should really pick a path for it, stick to one thing. Then you make some requests and direct your will and it brings some interesting results.

The other method is to spam 100x 500x 1000x or some other fixed number. Then you focus on something that you want and force your intent into it, after every x readings. This is a bit hard to explain. About like being in a situation where you desperately need to achieve something and you just use all your mental efforts to bring it into existence with the energy in you. Forcing the intent somehow. 500x + 500x + 500x+ again and again.

The first one, where you keep it running 24/7, does it somehow more easily, I guess it puts you in such a high connection and the energies moving through at all times make it possible to just focus on something for a brief moment, and then it brings you the desirable outcome.

I have experimented with both, and mainly with hesychasm and the main sufi dhikrs, especially the "la ilaha illallah". I prefer the 24/7 approach or very long sessions. I might say the request and visualize, state the request 100 times at once, feeling something going out.

:rolleyes:
Something to do with forcing it together with your requests, desires, with an extreme spiritual force coming from you, directing it all towards your goals. It works with and without visualization, both methods do work, still, I think visualization is a bit better.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I'd say it's sticking the planned structure of your working is what is giving you trouble. No matter if you build up the energy by repeating a mantra over the course of several days or weeks or as part of a single ritual, there's always a climax (pun very much intended) where you send out your magic to the universe. You might have become disillusioned with what is euphemistically called the 'lightning method' by chaos magicians but the principle remains the same - the drama of the ritual reaches a crescendo, followed by a steep descent from this peak experience, often followed by a banishing. Maybe your problem is transitioning from the slow contemplative build-up of power to that focussed frenzy of the culmination of your efforts, and I can well imagine that it's difficult to switch gears in such an aprupt manner.

You could practise releasing energy without a particular purpose in mind, for example by meditating for some time (what Peter J. Carroll calls the 'inhibitory mode') and then getting up and sending it out the accumulated energy by exhaling forcefully a couple of times, accompanied by a suitable arm/hand movement, e.g. stepping or lunging forward as if pushing something heavy away from you, with the breath acting as a sort of directed vehicle for the energy you want to release.

Another idea for practising the releasing of energy I had, by way of a replacement for usual chaos sigil charging method (again, the notorious 'ligthning method'), is generating energy by wild dancing, running on the spot with knees raised up, etc., anything to get the blood pumping (Carroll's 'excitatory mode'), then calming down, feeling the energy circulate in your body. Now assume the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, concentrate that energy in your lower belly/hara and let it out violently with the exhale in a single great big "Whoosh!" at the inevitable point of the muscle failure when your body once again plonks down to the floor (I'd then use the desperate gulp of air I'd take when inhaling afterwards to 'internalise' chaos sigils, for example, but that doesn't apply in your case).

The point of these exercises is to learn how to let the cork pop out of the champagne bottle easily, so to speak, no matter if you'd shaken it vigorously beforehand or let it slowly warm to room temperature (weird analogy, I know). You already know how to accumulate energy (which is the difficult part), now you only need to learn how to expend it joyfully in a focussed manner. The main thing is the breath as a carrier for all that released energy.
Post automatically merged:

Example for releasing energy by means of forceful exhalation + gesture: karate world champion performing a
at the end of a kata while 'pushing' energy away from himself (2:12 in the video).

Last edited:

OberonFromTheHills

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
What is your method of releasing that energy, does it include visualization?

There's no right or wrong way to release energy. You can send it to the heaven, to the earth, you can place it in an object, you can send it in the four/six/eight direction. You can also sit and feeling/knowing the energy is leaving you to go into the world and serve you well 😉 You have to KNOW IT in your gut.