• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How do you handle a difficult and stubborn target.

Someone's asking for help!

Osensi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Greetings: I have being work on a target for 11 months now and yet no success. This target capitalized on the trust I have on him and dupped me a huge some of money. I cant take any legal actions against him for want of a clear written documents. the ones available he destroyed it. This person is my manager in a small I opned. He seams to have something protecting him.
I want him keep surfering untill pays me my money or he dies within the next 4 months.
Do anyone an advice or spell or any ritual to achive my Goal. Thanks in advance.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Is there a karmic problem? It may be good to let it go.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My question was really: with whom did the problem start?

Most of us do not remember previous/parallel existences. Be careful that you are not continuing a situation triggered by yourself or your group.

bingohandjob

Neophyte
Reaction score
Greetings: I have being work on a target for 11 months now and yet no success. This target capitalized on the trust I have on him and dupped me a huge some of money. I cant take any legal actions against him for want of a clear written documents. the ones available he destroyed it. This person is my manager in a small I opned. He seams to have something protecting him.
I want him keep surfering untill pays me my money or he dies within the next 4 months.
Do anyone an advice or spell or any ritual to achive my Goal. Thanks in advance.
Firstly make spirit powder to strengthen your connection .. follow this guide..

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

No doubt you have investigated your karma to see if he was reacting to your actions in previous lives.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Killing over money, and you hired him yourself...

Seems to me that the universe is telling you that you did it to yourself. So what is it that you want to kill in you?

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
I think he has some protection or someone -a witch or so - working for him. After a work he will get sick and then recover.
Now here is a (probably unpopular) thing: Not everyone need a witch having their back nor even having a single clue about protections to being protected from destructive spells. It might hurt the ego of those whom overly value their effort they've punt into destructive spells, empowering their protection or learning magic overall (lot of people fell into the pit of pride as a result of it), but this is the truth and there is nothing "unfair" in this. I'll tell you why.

There are several main reasons why a person can have stronger protection and many of them (not all) has nothing to do with the current life they live.
The answer lies behind the soul or / and karma.
- There are older and younger souls. Souls which have much more experience behind their back than others, and souls who have greater power than others. I say it is fair, because it costs them a lot of time, experience and effort (can not be compared to a human life length), basically they are on a level what they managed to reach, can not be above or under that.
We're all here to experience and learn, and if you look around, you see countless souls experiencing different level of existence. This is a part of our development.

When a soul incarnating, they have a goal, they know what they need, so they'll bring every tools, knowledge, qualities and connections (with co-operating with other souls - in fact, usually there is a "group of souls" which working together even for hundreds of years, carrying different "roles" in each other life; but of course, not everyone is meant to live more life together, some are just popping up for a mutual fast lesson then vanish) on the plane which needed to succeed, they can bring down all of the important stuffs and of course what they can afford.

- You can be also protected for karmic reasons (or punished).
When you reincernate, you bring your karma with yourself, be it positive or negative. How you lived your life can help you to leave some negative karma behind, and bring more positive or vica versa. At the end, you'll get any negative karma back what you definitely need to work on and carried back with yourself. It can manifest itself many ways, and so the positive karma.
These are definitely can make a person to be protected, but it doesn't mean that it'll last forever, and so you can do whatever you want without consequences (the emphasis on the "without consequences").

I'm not here to give you an advice for you to screw up your future, be it in your current life or after that, in spite that you asking for it.

Here is my advice: If you failed to land a proper strike on him - especially after 11 months -, it have a reason and there are circumstances where you should be even grateful for that. You'll get a less painful karmic consequences of your selfish and vengeful action than if you'd succeed in harming someone for whatever reason. You probably won't value this for now but you would / will / should eventually.
I'd say, time to put your focus on yourself, because your current situation and how you handle it is definitely shows that you have a lot of things inside what you should fix and handle, with more responsibility, awareness, consciousness and less ego-games.

This guy is free from your venge because of a reason, and you keep failing because of a reason. Accept that this is something what should NOT be happen, and move forward, do not bow down in front of your ego, pride and venge.​

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
What links to him are you using ?

in other words, what connection to him do you have to make the magic reach him?

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Killing over money, and you hired him yourself...

Seems to me that the universe is telling you that you did it to yourself. So what is it that you want to kill in you?
How would you know if the universe is saying that?

by that logic everyone wronged is just suffering karma?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You dont until you are there at that time and space where you know instead of believe and understand Allah is the greatest and there is nothing more.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
You dont until you are there at that time and space where you know instead of believe and understand Allah is the greatest and there is nothing more.
I get that but I don’t think every bad thing that happens to us is karma

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Now here is a (probably unpopular) thing: Not everyone need a witch having their back nor even having a single clue about protections to being protected from destructive spells. It might hurt the ego of those whom overly value their effort they've punt into destructive spells, empowering their protection or learning magic overall (lot of people fell into the pit of pride as a result of it), but this is the truth and there is nothing "unfair" in this. I'll tell you why.

There are several main reasons why a person can have stronger protection and many of them (not all) has nothing to do with the current life they live.
- There are older and younger souls. Souls which have much more experience behind their back than others, and souls who have greater power than others. I say it is fair, because it costs them a lot of time, experience and effort (can not be compared to a human life length), basically they are on a level what they managed to reach, can not be above or under that.
We're all here to experience and learn, and if you look around, you see countless souls experiencing different level of existence. This is a part of our development.

When a soul incarnating, they have a goal, they know what they need, so they'll bring every tools, knowledge, qualities and connections (with co-operating with other souls - in fact, usually there is a "group of souls" which working together even for hundreds of years, carrying different "roles" in each other life; but of course, not everyone is meant to live more life together, some are just popping up for a mutual fast lesson then vanish) on the plane which needed to succeed, they can bring down all of the important stuffs and of course what they can afford.

When you reincernate, you bring your karma with yourself, be it positive or negative. How you lived your life can help you to leave some negative karma behind, and bring more positive or vica versa. At the end, you'll get any negative karma back what you definitely need to work on and carried back with yourself. It can manifest itself many ways, and so the positive karma.
These are definitely can make a person to be protected, but it doesn't mean that it'll last forever, and so you can do whatever you want without consequences (the emphasis on the "without consequences").

I'm not here to give you an advice for you to screw up your future, be it in your current life or after that, in spite that you asking for it.

Here is my advice: If you failed to land a proper strike on him - especially after 11 months -, it have a reason and there are circumstances where you should be even grateful for that. You'll get a less painful karmic consequences of your selfish and vengeful action than if you'd succeed in harming someone for whatever reason. You probably won't value this for now but you would / will / should eventually.
I'd say, time to put your focus on yourself, because your current situation and how you handle it is definitely shows that you have a lot of things inside what you should fix and handle, with more responsibility, awareness, consciousness and less ego-games.

This guy is free from your venge because of a reason, and you keep failing because of a reason. Accept that this is something what should NOT be happen, and move forward, do not bow down in front of your ego, pride and venge.​
IMO that’s why curses don’t always get the desired results, we all have guardians and they won’t allow us to suffer More then we deserve

also if the guy is suffering IMO that might tell me that the curse IS working...but the target isn’t learning, people can be crappy in many incarnations

to the OP, if you are affecting him or her then the magic is working...but that doesn’t mean they’ll suddenly say they were wrong n give you the money back

I’ve had people I’ve cursed, they were still crappy people after. Doesn’t mean they didn’t get what they deserved, but they’re human like me, in their own journey. When they die they’ll have to face justice and possibly suffer in a future incarnation, that goes for me too.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
NO. He also used the company's name to dupe other people.
I think he has some protection or someone -a witch or so - working for him. After a work he will get sick and then recover.
Your magic is working...but we all have guardians, our ancestors protecting him

they're not gonna let you cut his journey in life short just because he stole your cash, that’s my opinion, BUT they are letting him suffer

i once had a friend, he cursed a guy and the target was affected very badly but lived, he just lived sick, poor, and miserable, maybe your target is suffering to burn off karma. The same has happened to me, I’ve cursed really trashy people but they are still alive.

Osensi

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards

Thanks.
But what of the debt he trow me into. is it part of my lesson too?

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
@mider:as a reaction to what you replied to me :i understand why you say that, i am in a similar position. Just take the happpy flow or make it your happy flow, we've been too fucked to understand so better enjoy what we've still got left.

Telafiel

ᶜᵒᵍⁿⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ᵇᵉʰᵃᵛⁱᵒʳᵃˡ ᶜʳʸᵒᵗʰᵉʳᵃᵖʸ
Reaction score
Awards
Thanks.
But what of the debt he trow me into. is it part of my lesson too?
We are surrounded by lessons all the time. Anything can be a lesson from the point where you decide to change your mind and perspective, and see consequences as "lessons" and not as "punishments", and start to learn from them, and not try to take revenge on the world because of it. Whatever is the case, taking revenge on others will never be benefical for you karmically, and if he also have to deal with his own karmic consequences of what he did to you.

I'd say yes, try to approach it as a lesson; draw conclusions, be more attentive, prudent, and less naive. It is his karma what he'll have to pay for such an action, but it is up on you if you want to suffer under the consequences of multiple vengeful actions and negative energies you've generate inside and around you because of that, or move forward and getting a more prepared and wise person.

You don't have to work like "karma". Karma can and will do it's job without you, why would you get your hand dirty then? I mean you can, it's up on you if you willing to pay that price after all. We have free will for reasons, right?​