• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How I awakened kundalini at age 15

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is my genuine experience with awakening and I want to teach you how to do it. First of all, you need to meditate. Meditation is the best way to awaken kundalini. What also helps is adding stimulants like caffeine for example to aid in this method. Go isolate yourself and focus on meditating to one of those "awaken third/eye kundalini" videos on YouTube.

This is what I did, I isolated myself, took high dose caffeine and meditated to those videos (others stimulants work too). What helps a lot is going through intense trauma and suffering, if you are currently suffering it will aid. Back then I was going through teenage mood swings and emotions so it helped a lot that "suffering". I made a detailed post on another website but I can't link since I got BANNED for a month for linking.

Videos which can help:

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
My story of how I awakened JKundalini:

So my story begins in my childhood. Long story short I went through a rough childhood... Trauma and such. Fast forward some years to 2016, I was meditating on my bed to those "awaken third eye/kundalini" videos on YouTube. I NEVER expected it to work for my third eye let alone a whole kundalini awakening but this was just one bit of a whole. So as I was meditating, I felt a cool liquid go up my spine and into my brain. I felt like I was dying but at the same time oddly peaceful and confused. I did not know what was going on, if only I realized I went through the most impactful event of my life. After the cool liquid, I started smiling and felt intense bliss and peace. I entered a dream-like state after that and was never the same.

In the following months, I would awaken some psychic abilities or siddhis as it's called in Kundalini terms. Like the ability of visions in dreams, the ability to communicate with spirits, and the ability to manifest with intense potency. One year later in 2017, I entered one of the worst "psychotic" episode ever. I believe it was just me not being able to handle Kundalini properly and awakening it through trauma so something snapped. It was so horrible and extreme, but notice how I did not hear any voices, see hallucinations or other classical psychotic symptoms. Just some paranoia and intensified emotions/mood swings. The psychiatrists took advantage of this and diagnosed me initially with first-episode psychosis and after some months paranoid schizophrenia. However, I never felt like the diagnosis fit me, especially considering how I never had any voices/hallucinations AKA the classic symptoms of psychosis.

I managed to recover for some time and after years of having this diagnosis, I finally questioned if I even had it. It's after I did some research these past 2 years that I realized I am not actually crazy but it was all kundalini. I researched online how I felt a cool liquid up my spine, felt intense euphoria most of the time, had psychic abilities and how walks in nature calmed my symptoms. Initially I thought, Kundalini? An intense and much sought after awakening? There's no way I could have achieved that. So I dismissed but it stuck with me.

I accepted it after some months because it resonated way too much after I did some more research. I also asked people online and listed my experience and symptoms and they were like "Yep, that's kundalini!". So now it's the present and I am researching even more and found this community after reaching out to Spiritual Crisis Network. I am still researching more kundalini and how to master this so I can prevent those hellish experiences from happening again. So that was my story, sorry if it was too long and thanks for reading.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Feel free to add the word ‘Dangerously’ to the end of the thread title.

I mean FFS Awakening Kundalini is not some trivial process that can be done in 2 simple steps anyway.

To be done safely it is a long process.

It’s almost a ‘Path’ by itself to reaching certain levels of Enlightenment.

My advice fwiw would be to read and work from a book like this and take your time…

Book – PDF - Neven Paar - Serpent Rising: The Kundalini Compendium: The World's Most Comprehensive Body of Work on Human Energy Potential

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Feel free to add the word ‘Dangerously’ to the end of the thread title.

I mean FFS Awakening Kundalini is not some trivial process that can be done in 2 simple steps anyway.

To be done safely it is a long process.

Accidental kundalini awakening seems to be a thing though, and not a good one, by all accounts.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
The entire Kundalini experience seems to be to Surrender to the Divine. Everything in this earthly snake power is subduing you to Surrender. It is a law of life to surrender to your own emotions to the flow of life even if your traumatized to the teeth, not a very good thing to have this society going on with so many not even knowing about what Surrender is. Western society = control freaks ;)

Btw, my kundalini was awakened by an intense traumatic experience which surfaced when I was 21 bringing a huge Light Fracture into my Sphere of Sensation. After that I went mad and my shaman experience started. Now I'm doing alot better and through the suicide phase atleast but this has been a bit terrifying and alltogether not a 'nice trip'.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
@Yazata was 100% right in taking away that Tutorial tag because what you later described in your survivor's story was an unintended traumatic experience no one in their right minds would wish to replicate. Additionally, I very much doubt that anything major like a kundalini awakening gone wrong could happen just because you meditated and listened to some spaced-out sounds alone, or youtube would be inundated in class action suits from brain-damaged viewers.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Additionally, I very much doubt that anything major like a kundalini awakening gone wrong could happen just because you meditated and listened to some spaced-out sounds alone, or youtube would be inundated in class action suits from brain-damaged viewers.
I share the same opinion.

In this age, kundalini has become something that apparently everyone achieves easily, without effort somehow. It got reduced to the point of "oh I have no idea what Kundalini is, I am just using it to sound cool".

I recommend Path Notes of an American Ninja Master by Glenn Norris for a non-dogmatic praxis and overall view of the process. The things it can provide is incedible. But the risks are just as much. The author doesn't recommend it unless you are dealing with a martial art or having a very atlethic body. Thats just the physical part of it.

What the fuck is this "I farted and Kundalini came out" nonsense?

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
"I farted and Kundalini came out"
That's what I said on acid, dude!
But I also met the Devil. Not the "cuddly one" but the one who runs concentration camps and invented victimology as its parasitic hook. I mean, how can someone heal a wound if they keep fucking opening it for all to see?
The Devil knows!

Ah hell. I think I need to start over.

But yeah, it's not a tutorial, it's a testimonial.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Ah hell. I think I need to start over.

Hey man, just to clarify, what I wrote wasn't neccesarily dissing on what you have said or anyone here, if anything, OP may be telling the truth, considering how much he struggles, at least from my perspective.

stratamaster78

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think there probably is a few rare cases of people awakening their Kundalini by accident or even on purpose by using Meditation and Music but probably just about every one was a disaster.

People completely F their Energy system up by damaging Energy Centers/Chakras or even completely destroy some with irreversible damage.

That's usually because they have major blockages and then they force Kundalini through and it just wrecks everything.

It's supposed to be a long process for a reason.

Another issue is Mental Health as many who force it are not ready for it mentally.

You will often see signs of major mental health issues accompanying someone has forced a pre-mature Kundalini awakening.

I mean I'm of the stance for anyone to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't harm someone else directly.

But my feathers do get ruffled a bit when someone does something reckless that is dangerous and then advises others to do the same.

It's completely irresponsible.

stalkinghyena

Labore et Constantia
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Hey man, just to clarify, what I wrote wasn't neccesarily dissing on what you have said or anyone here, if anything, OP may be telling the truth, considering how much he struggles, at least from my perspective.
Oh no, man, I didn't take it that way. I'm a smart ass who has locked himself in a boiling pot on purpose. And if the OP thought I was dissin him too, I wasn't. It's just my weird ass style. "Celestial swirlings" tickling my serpent and whatnot.

But to actually contribute to the discussion now, I can say in that my view is that if someone is going to be a magician then they need to conquer that fucking struggle. The Kundalini Work - also under a myriad of other names - is the way of the Goddess. And she can alternate between sweet and loving Mary shining with salvation or she can turn in an instant and become blood drenched Kali, drunken on destruction. Firing up the kundalini is like a personal Manhattan Project. The only real commentary that makes sense to me about the process is something like Oppenheimer quoting the Baghavad Gita.

Another issue is Mental Health as many who force it are not ready for it mentally.
One crucial part of initiation is finding that tipping point whether they are ready are not, and it's not always a conscious 1 to 1 process.
My understanding is that, in this Art, even wild demonstrations of apparent disorder is just a working out of the problem. But yeah, if someone is going to preach, well then they need to look at history and recognize that sometimes the cost is being crucified.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

The thread is a bit like "How to have an accident". To be fair, the real testimonial came in a later post but half of the thread starter is about the poster, not the method he employed.
Post automatically merged:

I recommend Path Notes of an American Ninja Master by Glenn Norris for a non-dogmatic praxis and overall view of the process. The things it can provide is incedible. But the risks are just as much. The author doesn't recommend it unless you are dealing with a martial art or having a very atlethic body. Thats just the physical part of it.
Hah, I read that long ago. When Dr. Death first got his kundalini going, the first thing he could think of was jerking off, with disastrous consequences :LOL:. I'm still debating whether I should upload his "Martial Arts Madness", haven't read it yet. The OP is a 6th dan ninjutsu, so that should be right up his alley ;)
Post automatically merged:

"I felt as horny as a two-peckered owl", still remember that.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
First of all, you need to meditate. Meditation is the best way to awaken kundalini. What also helps is adding stimulants like caffeine for example to aid in this method. Go isolate yourself and focus on meditating to one of those "awaken third/eye kundalini" videos on YouTube.
This seems too simple of a way for something so big like an awakening.If it was this easy I'm sure we would've heard of many people doing the same.

What is the purpose of caffeine here?How does it help with the awakening process?Why meditate while under the influence of caffeine?

I will also admit that I am highly doubtful of youtube videos that claim to help someone in spiritual/esoteric matters.Anyone can make a track and claim it is "for X".

What helps a lot is going through intense trauma and suffering, if you are currently suffering it will aid.
While trauma might make someone go through certain experiences, I find it of bad faith to say something irresponsible like this.

Trauma isn't something one should want or seek, it's the result of something that affected you in a bad way enough to leave marks(physically, mentally and/or emotionally).
So when you say what you said it seems as if you're endorsing for people to become traumatized so "it'll make the process better".

I won't agree with this view nor this "advice".

FFS Awakening Kundalini is not some trivial process that can be done in 2 simple steps anyway.
If it was that easy, many people around the world would be awakened by now.

And there is no "cookie cutter" to it.Each person has their own way of awakening, their own path.

Accidental kundalini awakening seems to be a thing though, and not a good one, by all accounts.
Today I learned that you can awaken accidently.
I imagine that it can be a jarring experience if you're not prepared for it.

In this age, kundalini has become something that apparently everyone achieves easily, without effort somehow.
I think people mistake things and take one thing/event for another.

It's supposed to be a long process for a reason.
Most things are like that though.

Firing up the kundalini is like a personal Manhattan Project.
I liked the comparison.

half of the thread starter is about the poster, not the method he employed.
Indeed.

If that is because the method is too simple for what it's purpose is(awakening lundalini), or if it's because OP is suggesting something irresponsible though is up to debate.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well, It's just my way of awakening spontaneously. This is the method I used, albeit it requires intense trauma to fuel the awakening. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're desperate and are already suffering it can work. Personally, I have too much proof that am awakened like pure ecstasy all the time to nature calming down kundalini.

Aeternus

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Well, I have just read this thread and all I can say is that I prefere patience over fast but very traumatic awakening.

I, in my personal view associate the Kundalini with the movements of a Scorpio. They are always ordered, calculated and represent the principles of Rebirth and Spiritual Rejoice but in a long way road ahead.

Xenophon

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I share the same opinion.

In this age, kundalini has become something that apparently everyone achieves easily, without effort somehow. It got reduced to the point of "oh I have no idea what Kundalini is, I am just using it to sound cool".

What the fuck is this "I farted and Kundalini came out" nonsense?
Good to hear this. I was thinking of starting a 12-Step group for we, the Kundalini-Impaired (if that's a trigger, call us the Kundalini Challenged.) My kundalini has never yet slipped its leash. Maybe I haven't tried enough. I mean it gets discouraging reading testimonial after testimonial of folks who chanced on into eight minute abs and ten minute kundalini. I'm not mocking OP here---people do sometimes pitch unexpectedly into such awakenings. But there exists a sub-genre of"spiritual" literature called what? "Instant Karma 'n Quickie Kundalini." (Hey! That sounds like a Tom Wolfe title, dunnit?)

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well, It's just my way of awakening spontaneously. This is the method I used, albeit it requires intense trauma to fuel the awakening. I wouldn't recommend it, but if you're desperate and are already suffering it can work. Personally, I have too much proof that am awakened like pure ecstasy all the time to nature calming down kundalini.
There are circumstances where a person can get a glimpse of their True Self by putting themselves in intense situations. Wotan's self-sacrifice for the Runes is a mythic example of this. So is Percival's quest for the Graal. There are lower octave versions happening all over the world, everyday, in thousands of Near Death Experiences. "Shock and awe" does work but there's a price to be paid...

Your socially constructed "day to day" self, let's call it "mind", is still a part of you. Yes, it's been conditioned by the exterior world but the thing that has been conditioned belongs to you. It is you. To subject that part of yourself to trauma is no different than subjecting your body to trauma. Go too far (and the line is always closer than you think) and you will break it. Break it and you no longer have the tools needed to function, much less bring about Æonic change. It will derail you for decades while you recover, if you ever recover. If it doesn't break, subjecting yourself to trauma still exerts a heavy toll on the mind.

There is also the question of when it will stop working. A Yogi used to like to put himself into extreme physical situations so that he could marshal all of himself to a single point. It culminated in him almost drowning himself. At first, it worked, he saw his Self and managed to find safety. The second time, the same thing happened again. The third time, he found himself in the ICU for a fortnight and said he saw nothing but hysterical panic and horror at what he was doing. What had started as a sincere quest for truth ended in the mystical equivalent of chasing highs, just another means of avoiding the Life that's directly in front of us.

I would approach "ecstasy all the time to nature" with caution too. Hundreds of millions, if not billions, of people have this experience, which is why it's hard to find a decent hotel room in some resorts. If it's more extreme than that, that could be greater cause for concern. Wildly swinging from ecstasy to suffering is an indication that a lot more foundational work is needed if you want to be transformed by those experiences rather than just a consumer of them.

Promise

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
Shaman,

One thing that I think is important, but I didn't see in your description, was any details on how you meditated, other than that you did with caffeine and the youtube videos.

Could you please describe in detail the meditation process you used - not just the name, but the exact specifics of how you did it. And, for how long. I think the specifics of the meditation are probably at least as important as the other pieces, perhaps more so.

One advantage of the caffeine is it would likely keep you from falling asleep, which is a major obstacle for many people - especially when many of us go through life somewhat sleep deprived.

I think the specifics of the meditation(s) would help me to appreciate your process more fully - and maybe use it.
There are literally thousands of possible ways to meditate. You could stare at a sigil, you could chant with your eyes open, you could chant with your eyes closed, you could sit absolutely still for hours - as Crowley recommends in Yoga as Asana practice, you could could your breaths, you could time a phrase you say to your self to each exhale, you could mentally say to each of your chakras one by one with each breath up and down your spine. These and many many others are all possible ways to meditate, and they are quite different, and have different effects.

So, we would be more likely to benefit from and possibly get a similar benefit from your technique if could expand greatly on the specifics of the meditation.

Thanks in advance. :)
Promise.