• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amur

Acolyte
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I wrote the Egyptian book of the Dead in ancient egypt, most egyptian parchaments that have survived are mine.

How come I can not write anymore? I'm sabotaged like this and repulse my own writing style and can never return....

Ponder upon that and you might know what humanity has gone through.
Post automatically merged:

If you have gotten sabotaged like me try to tell an angel or demon about it and We will see what we do about it.

davidedaviid

Visitor
Reaction score
Sorry if i sound nosy but, i cannot fathom how could that old memory surface so clearly right now for you to let us know you wrote them...
What is blocking the full picture?
Why can't you just re-write the whole thing?
Also... is this a permanently present knowledge or is only active in last life regression hypnosis session (.hence the blocking?)

Im just shooting blanks but im genuinely interested.
👀

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Funny how everyone who claims to remember their past life is never something common like a canal digger or a peasant it always has to be a grandiose author or a pharaoh or some other crazy thing.
I agree 💯.

There were numerous versions and each pharaoh had his or her version of the book of the dead. History lesson on them. No two books were alike. As each Pharaoh thought they were a god themselves.

Reaction score
Awards
I will bite on this one. Since you wrote the Book of the Dead and we're a Pharaoh, then two questions:
What is the reason unknown to the general public for the pyramid architecture?
How did the magi I'm Egypt turn sticks to snakes, in step by step detail?
What is the basic funerary process.

Otherwise I call 100% Bullshit on this.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Funny how everyone who claims to remember their past life is never something common like a canal digger or a peasant it always has to be a grandiose author or a pharaoh or some other crazy thing.
Reason why I mostly am skeptical towards the claims of others until they can offer more than just their words as some proof of what they claim to have been.

For example, I remember a guy who claimed to have been Claudius Galenus in a past life.
Or, Galen of Pergamon, a renowed physician of the old era.
He never offered any insight, discussion nor proof to substantiate his claim, he wanted it all to be "in good faith".

But it's hard to have good faith when, as you said, people always claim to have been a "great of the past".It isn't even claiming to have been a general, no, they were specifically Sun Tzu, for example.
It already seems odd how many people never were peasants, commoners, petty thieves or more regular soldiers/warriors, scientists, philosophers and such.No, they were all royalty, the upper eschelon in their position, or someone that was so unique to have caught the attention of many.

And to even claim to have been "one of the greats"?Yeah, I reserve myself the right to remain skeptical over it.

I'm all for someone to claim to have been an alchemist, but to claim to have been Fulcanelli or Paracelsus?
skeptical i don't know GIF

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
never met someone who decided not to repeat his or her past life? besides the fact that i agree, btw. i think when someone has a good life its neat to have a folder in your head with all these things you remember, but really cant have happened. some folders might be full of canolli, but yasmine is a boring as fuck meme that got saved by finland and due to it they now have entered a new era under nato. damn the arabian football league is less boring then this....

so wanna go par acelsus against par isis and see what happens? im pro Lou, btw so either way is phine with me. i might ask sugar eddy, but i prob wont.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
never met someone who decided not to repeat his or her past life? besides the fact that i agree, btw. i think when someone has a good life its neat to have a folder in your head with all these things you remember, but really cant have happened. some folders might be full of canolli, but yasmine is a boring as fuck meme that got saved by finland and due to it they now have entered a new era under nato. damn the arabian football league is less boring then this....

so wanna go par acelsus against par isis and see what happens? im pro Lou, btw so either way is phine with me. i might ask sugar eddy, but i prob wont.
Bro is absolutely insane

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
yeah you might think that, but that isnt the case. sadly some things are not allowed to be said and then a sort of scrambler spirit does that shit. made total sense when i wrote it and it still does. i think in church they call it speaking in tongues.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
yeah you might think that, but that isnt the case. sadly some things are not allowed to be said and then a sort of scrambler spirit does that shit. made total sense when i wrote it and it still does. i think in church they call it speaking in tongues.
Ok

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
things you remember, but really cant have happened

Just speculating here, but if there is an infinite number of universes (like Sean Carroll states), and if there's a possibility that time isn't linear, then it could be that you remember a life from another dimension that hasn't happened yet.

I have little to add to this topic, only that I did a ritual with Azazel and briefly saw myself as a German blacksmith and a lonely priest.

Reaction score
Awards
No worries. Thanks to Killing Raven Sun, no more words from me but positive ones.
It's possible that you chose to remember your previous lives when you died and before reincarnation.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Just speculating here, but if there is an infinite number of universes (like Sean Carroll states), and if there's a possibility that time isn't linear, then it could be that you remember a life from another dimension that hasn't happened yet.

I have little to add to this topic, only that I did a ritual with Azazel and briefly saw myself as a German blacksmith and a lonely priest.
Much more inclined to believe that, I wouldn’t be surprised if 8lou1 also claims to be Jesus as well as the writer of the book of the dead

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
yasmine is a boring as fuck meme that got saved by finland and due to it they now have entered a new era under nato
I just picked a gif, that it is from an animated movie is inconsequential.

so wanna go par acelsus against par isis and see what happens?
You lost me there.

Reaction score
Awards
Let's say it is true. I am not sure if it was the Satanic Bible or one of the other LaVey writings, but it said that essentially not only can we choose to reincarnate, but we can also choose to remember. Perhaps it is true. Perhaps not. Who is to really say?

Status
Not open for further replies.