• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How many demons to work with and how many times should I invoke?

Someone's asking for help!

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yea the deal is off, I can't work with Vepar anymore. My succubus became heartbroken that I was seeking Vepar out so she twisted my foot as a warning. The only ones she's fond of are the 4 angels of prostitution but I wanted to work with the goetia demons. I am angry because this is not what I wanted but ah well.
I'd walk, if I were you. No need to be p-whipped on the astral plane. It's too easy here.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'd walk, if I were you. No need to be p-whipped on the astral plane. It's too easy here.
I honestly still want to stay with her because she's very beneficial to my life but not these past days. I was thinking of telling Vepar that she has been harassing me for seeking him out and I need his protection from her. Do you think this will turn out well for my succubus?

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I honestly still want to stay with her because she's very beneficial to my life but not these past days. I was thinking of telling Vepar that she has been harassing me for seeking him out and I need his protection from her. Do you think this will turn out well for my succubus?
Dude just talk to her and find out what the problem is. If she won't talk about it, going to Naamah or whoever she answers to is a good bet to sort things out. A good succubus familiar is not something to just throw away without a very, very good reason.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Dude just talk to her and find out what the problem is. If she won't talk about it, going to Naamah or whoever she answers to is a good bet to sort things out. A good succubus familiar is not something to just throw away without a very, very good reason.
Yea I would never leave or banish her but rather ask other entities for help. I am not quite sure why she's sad/angry, likely because I tried working with other entities, I did not have intercourse with her or I insulted her once. It's either all of them or one of them.
Post automatically merged:

I also realized I was afraid of demons for no reason because she was causing these emotions in me. Whatever the case, I apologized to her and said I would cease seeking relationships with other entities. That's it, I don't want to go to the emergency room again and I have no idea what she has in store for me if I continue. Perhaps I would end up in a coma? All good now.

Last edited: