• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How many servitors etc do you maintain?

Someone's asking for help!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
"etc" meaning spirit relationships that require ongoing management, eg offerings, active appreciation and attention, whether they're thoughtforms or not

I ask because I'm really hesitant to create new servitors, because I feel like I can't manage more than two or three at once, and actually remember to pay attention to them. Like how you shouldn't get a dog if you don't have time to walk it every day.

So it's gotta be for my three most important ongoing priorities

But people seem to create servitors for really trivial things, which makes me think they must have a LOT of them

Some of them will have short term purposes but generally the point of creating a servitor (rather than just a sigil) is for longer term purposes.

How does that work? Do most people not do anything for servitor/spirit maintenance, and just assume spirits will keep doing their job regardless

Reaction score
Awards
I prefer to call on angels and do basic exercises personally.
I don't have any servitors that I am aware of.
I don't have any patron spirits except for God, but I do listen to Egyptian and Hebrew invocations. Sometimes I imagine Godforms, but don't make offerings to them. I would figure public praise is enough.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure I have any servitors but I have a number of cooperative spirits that fit inside or attach to my lightbody

A couple of times a year I push out all that are pushable and test them for ongoing relevance. Usually I thank about half and send them on their way.

There is another level of entities that assist with the internal functioning of my lightbody. Occasionally I am offered a new one - subject to my testing. A while ago I found an entity to help my singing. He is most helpful.

That level of entity seems to be more permanent. At least they do not move out when I push. I have not had any trouble with those

Rowena

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I can't manage more than two or three at once
Then don't - if all you can manage right now is 3, don't have more than 3.

Like how you shouldn't get a dog if you don't have time to walk it every day.
That's really only a good analogy for the more interactive, multi-use, and long-term servitors, and there is no reason why a servitor has to be any of those things.
It is entirely possible to create damselfly-like servitors that perform their function & then expire.
It is entirely possible to create operative servitors that perform a single simple task on demand, but have no real personality or intelligence.
There is no need to limit your use of servitors to conform to convenient analogies, like treating them like a pet dog, doing to is just confusing the map for the territory.

Do most people not do anything for servitor/spirit maintenance, and just assume spirits will keep doing their job regardless
Basically, the more complex or intelligent a servitor is, the more attention you will have to pay to ensure it is doing it's job correctly, and yes you will find that there is a limit to how many of these you will want to maintain, based on how much time & effort you wish to put into such maintenance.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I have only used elemental servitors and I prefer to do only one at a time. I usually don’t interact with it after it’s created, as I give it enough energy to complete its task, but if it’s in a slightly larger timeframe I will give it more energy.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I find local nature spirits sometimes volunteer to help in some long term function around the household. Occasionally I will give them connections to greater systems - and they grow bigger accordingly

Reaction score
Awards
What sort of agendas? I find it interesting how many demonolators Ive come across who work with Archangel Michael. Im fascinated to know about the agendas. I guess I should quit being a lazy ass, let alone an ass, and actually evoke to physical appearance, an angel from the Shemhamphoresh.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
What sort of agendas? I find it interesting how many demonolators Ive come across who work with Archangel Michael. Im fascinated to know about the agendas. I guess I should quit being a lazy ass, let alone an ass, and actually evoke to physical appearance, an angel from the Shemhamphoresh.
Ultimately, their agenda is to 'raise your vibration'.

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Or simply call upon the angels and forget servitors.

So my approach to spirits has always been that if you want to call on one for help, it helps a lot to have an ongoing relationship (offerings, prayer, calling on the same spirit repeatedly rather than skipping around).

So that's what I mean by maintenance, it doesn't matter whether it's an angel or a servitor, it still requires a certain amount of your non-infinite attention.

Servitors in particular are for ongoing workings, rather than one-off things. (I want a new customer who will pay me $500 for my services = sigil. I want you to continually scout for new customers = servitor). So I imagine with angels, it's similar: if you have a one-off request, you don't need to establish a relationship, but if you want ongoing help with an ongoing issue (say, general healthiness) then that would require relationship maintenance
Post automatically merged:

I find local nature spirits sometimes volunteer to help in some long term function around the household.
Same as my question for Diluculo - does this kind of long-term function help mean you need an ongoing relationship with the land spirit? Or do you just talk to it once and then leave it alone and it's happy to keep working indefinitely with no attention from you?

I had always assumed it WOULD require some ongoing attention and communication, which means choosing a land spirit over a servitor doesn't affect the question of "how many spirit relationships can you maintain at one time". But either my assumption is wrong, or other people have more time/energy/attention than me (definitely plausible)

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
if you have a one-off request, you don't need to establish a relationship
My own observation is that our galactic Logos has as Its primary objective, establishment of right relationship at all scales in all parts of the galaxy. Fortunately our solar system is on the same track - whereby "our god is a god of love ", at least from the human perspective

Thus it is important to establish tidy relationships as we pass by

Mannimarco

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Several of the Shem angels I invoked only seemed to have an agenda of vampirically draining the life out of me. Mahasiah and Lelehel as I recall. As far as servitors, I have a ton. I prefer them over most of the entities one can work with, no agendas, no bs "tests", no lies because i "can't handle the truth", no betrayal and treachery. They are exactly what I make them. The downside is not even the maintenance, but the sheer amount of work it takes to empower them to the level of other entities. The investment of time and energy is massive, and you cant just force something to grow faster. It takes patience. But I make them with pleasant personalities, and they are a joy to have around.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
does this kind of long-term function help mean you need an ongoing relationship with the land spirit?
The nature spirit that now overlights the house recently took on the function of transmuting food brought in. I used to do that but he is very good.

As he takes on more functions his light body grows and is capable of handling stronger flows. So when I am prompted I connect him to higher entities that are around.

For example there is a higher deva that has a light flow anchoring in the land here, so I connected the house spirit to the higher deva and she now uses him as part of her anchoring process. He is pleased with his new functions.

When I look at him now he has a cube of light in his center. Such a cube usually contains patterns for higher functionality, but some cubes are not what they seem. So I will test the cube and see what ought to be done. The presence of the cube indicates that the nature spirit is now attracting interest from the greater system

I tested the cube. The scent was ok but the intent energy was not sufficiently vertical (to The Source of All). So I sent the cube away

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
establishment of right relationship at all scales in all parts of the galaxy.
This is actually more my approach. But people mostly haven't seem to understand my question - they're responding as though spirit relationships require no time or attention or energy. So I thought I'd narrow it down to just long-term relationships, which surely everyone agrees requires some maintenance ¯\(ツ)

I tested the cube.

It sounds like then, maintaining a relationship with the lands spirit does take maintenance for you (you had to spend the time and attention to notice the cube, assess it, and decide what to do about it)

So my question was: how many spirit relationships are you able to maintain at one time? and how do you prioritise when you're at the limit of how many you can give an appropriate amount of attention to? (on top of presumably having a job, preparing meals, etc etc which also take time and attention)

The downside is not even the maintenance, but the sheer amount of work it takes to empower them to the level of other entities. The investment of time and energy is massive, and you cant just force something to grow faster.

How do you prioritise, and decide what servitors to create, given how much work it takes? Like, you can't be doing it on a whim every time an idea comes into your head, because you can come up with ideas for servitors a lot faster than you can empower them. When do you say "that servitor would be nice, but I don't have the time right now"?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
how many spirit relationships are you able to maintain at one time? and how do you prioritise when you're at the limit
Just as the trillion intelligences that make up a human physical-etheric body are managed through a hierarchy, so too for spirit relationships.

So if there is something that needs my attention, I will be prompted. That assumes:

• my attention is relatively clear of blockages, preoccupations and filters
  • my Intent is compatible with that of the prompting entity
  • I have authority/permissions to intervene.

Even then there may be issues concerning planetary karma that need management.