• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to Awaken my Kundalini?

Faaram

Visitor
Reaction score
Whats steps/actions can I take to awaken my kundalini?

There's no guru nearby. I am open to the idea of brute forcing it if necessary, I can deal with it.

For background, I'm practing Telekinesis, being able to move a psi wheel that is far from me, in the same room. I'm practicing the KB, LBRP and the MP daily.

I have no interest in reading bullshit about how it is dangerous.

Boswellia

Neophyte
Reaction score
The 3HO group is probably the most well known for kundalini work so you can look up videos. I won't say it's dangerous at all but you can temporarily blow your circuits. One thing to do is spend a week on each chakra specifically. Treat the chakra as if it has a dimmer switch and start to intensify the energy/light. I found working with color extraordinarily powerful. Start with white and go through the color spectrum one color a day in the same chakra. You can use breath work too. Experiment with it and let me know if you feel anything. See how it works for you. If you start to feel the energy moving, you then take one color and go up intensifying the (same)color light in each chakra in one session.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
I may be blunt or dim when I say this, but I have a suspicion that kundalini is the same as what is called edging or as I have once read somewhere "ankhing". When you read about the early days of OTO you'll see this term "carezza" (caressing..) mentioned as a way to become enlightened. The intense breathing that accompanies this obviously helps, but this comes naturally. It's just a matter of becoming able to let go of the thoughts that get you there (and then try to remain there once you get there..)
As with most things in this field, the main stumbling block is the idea that you have to sit/talk/act like a yogi to have an experience, and thus too much emphasis is placed on form.
But I could be wrong.

Boswellia

Neophyte
Reaction score
Since I am less well versed with the OTO system, I can't say. But I do know that most, if not all, spiritual systems include an element of working with the energetic body. I think there is a place for having a basic framework when starting. But I also think as the practitioner grows and develops it is natural to make his or her practice their own. As we begin to get in touch with our own unique process, we begin to make it our own which often times veers off the standards set by a specific teacher or teaching. In my life, some of my most profound experiences have occurred when I "felt" an inclination to vary a part of the basic practice. For sure, there is no one way to experience the essential energy move, awaken, or arise. The taoists have their method, the yogic system with all the different variations and schools, the sufis, and the christian mystics , to name a few. I agree with Yazata, there doesn't seem to be one way to do it and there is no absolute right or wrong. The only thing I would say about that is to move gradually and adjust things as needed. To try to force it could potentially delay the process IMHO.

heavysm

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Whats steps/actions can I take to awaken my kundalini?

There's no guru nearby. I am open to the idea of brute forcing it if necessary, I can deal with it.

For background, I'm practing Telekinesis, being able to move a psi wheel that is far from me, in the same room. I'm practicing the KB, LBRP and the MP daily.

I have no interest in reading bullshit about how it is dangerous.
In my eyes, the only way to brute force - or to cause a great awakening of kundalini within yourself, would be to do ritual sorcery within the qliphoth, and that would lead into deeply spiritually awakening, and opening up kundalini as well. That would be the only drawback or weakness angle, of any of this process - due to the inherent factors that lead into your...awakening within this very deep process.

From my view, the weak angle is almost the nice part of this idea in general. If it is said to be dangerous, then gaining deep spiritual awareness through the qliphoth is also deeply troubling and life awakening, but I had done that quite steadily and greatly in my own life, and working with a kundalini opening and awakening process, through qliphoth magick ascension magick...might be somehow what you are indirectly, pointing to. This is what I would do, and have also done, in my own - qliphoth awakening, and kundalini ascent.