• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to deal with spiritual shock

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
How to deal with spiritual shock and spiritual pain casued by myself that I accidentally saw my future by using psycheleics and now exact things are happening all of the events happened until now are good and no negative at all but I feel confused lost and feel like a being crazy...
Please help I'm in pain
Post automatically merged:

It's a very long story and traumatizing I can't open up more for you all

I'm almost three hours of crying and feel soul pain caused by seeing exact predicted events of today, Feb 21 ,2023
That I saw in 2018,
Excact events, exact same events....!

Reaction score
Awards
Ground yourself.
If you live in warm weather without anything dangerous in your yard, stand out in the sun barefoot, allowing the energy of yours to co-mingle with the energy of the earth.
Sit against a tree, after asking it for help and sit against it. Merge with the tree. Consider its pros and cons. Soak in the energy from the tree.
Thank the tree and leave.
Turn on soothing slow tempo music, preferably instrumental or shamanic/meditative.
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this red ball at the area of your genitals/anus, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate LAM (LAAHM)
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this orange ball at the tip of your spine, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate VAM (VAAHM)
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this orange ball at the area of your navel, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate RAM (RAAHM)
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this green ball at the area of your heart, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate YAM (YAAHM)
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this blue ball at the area of your throat, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate HAM (HAAHM)
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this indigo ball at the area of your forehead, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate AUM (OM)
Sit and close your eyes, focus on this white ball at the area of your crown of your head, and see the wheel turn clockwise. Vibrate AUM (OM)

Hope this helps.
Nocte Ac Die, Diluculo (Night And Day, Daybreak)

Reaction score
Awards
Absolutely, here is the Wayfarers Prayer to speak:
"May it be your will, HASHEM, our God and the God of our forefathers, that You lead us toward peace, emplace our footstps toward peace, guide us toward peace, and make us reach our desired destination for life, gladness, and peace.
May You rescue us from the hand of every foe, ambush, bandits, and evil animals along the way, and from all manner of punishments that assemble to come to earth.
May You send blessing in our every handiwork, and grant, kindness and mercy in Your eyes and in the eyes of all who see us.
May You hear the sound of our supplication, because You are HASHEM, God Who Hears Prayer and Supplication.
Blessed are You, HASHEM who hears Prayer."

Recite three times:
"Jacob went on his way, and angels of God encountered him. Jacob said when he saw them, 'This is a Godly camp'. So he names the place Machanayim."

Recite three times:
"For Your salvation do I long HASHEM. I do long, HASHEM, for Your salvation. HASHEM, for Your salvation I do long."

Recite three times:
"HASHEM will give might to His nation, HASHEM will bless His nation with Peace."

Psalms 3 and 4 will help you morning and night.

Donald Michael Kraig, who wrote Modern Magick, spoke in one of his chapters about the "Big Voice". This is the voice inside your head. As squeaky or mute as it may seem, it has great power and is louder to others than you think.

If you have a favorite deity who gives you an idea of stability and peace and gladness, then connect with them consciously, let your consciousness soak them up, reciting their names like a mantra can help induce that trance to connect.

Also, learn the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) and the Sacred Chamber.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Last edited: