• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to die?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was listening to one of episodes of the know thyself podcast a while ago,

And one of the guys opened up:
That one of the things that high degree masons know or achieve is how to die...

This is the topic that bugs me alot and one of the reasons i go after occult material in the first place...

Where can i found same materials to study that these guys mention? Fraternities?
Is this kind of material public? Or its locked and avail only to few?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The Masonic third degree raising is a play-acting imitation of the ancient Egyptian ritual where the candidate was driven out of the body and taken into the depths of the planet and out into the solar system to meet the gods infernal and the gods celestial.

As a result the candidate knew that death is just the dropping of the dense bodies.

Modern Masonic ritual is usually ineffective but occasionally brings enough of that energy that the brethren in the temple progressively lose their fear of death.

Of course these days the brethren are generally older and old people lose the fear of death regardless of ritual.

“I approached near to hell, even to the gates of Persephone, and after I was ravished throughout all the elements, I returned to my proper place. About midnight I saw the sun brightly shine. Likewise I saw the Gods celestial and infernal, before whom I presented myself and worshipped them.”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Reaction score
Awards
I was listening to one of episodes of the know thyself podcast a while ago,

And one of the guys opened up:
That one of the things that high degree masons know or achieve is how to die...

This is the topic that bugs me alot and one of the reasons i go after occult material in the first place...

Where can i found same materials to study that these guys mention? Fraternities?
Is this kind of material public? Or its locked and avail only to few?
I know the Golden Dawn Inner Order degrees, perhaps Adeptus Minor, perhaps a higher degree, made use of a Seven Sided Vault, where you reenact the death and rebirth of Christian Rosenkurtz (spelling?); this may be what they speak of, this is also perhaps done in a different method within Freemasonry, I know Manly Hall and Rudolph Steiner touch on C.R. Paul Foster Case wrote a book title the True and Invisible Rosicrusian Order. AMORC and SRIA may have more information on C.R.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards

The Masonic third degree raising is a play-acting imitation of the ancient Egyptian ritual where the candidate was driven out of the body and taken into the depths of the planet and out into the solar system to meet the gods infernal and the gods celestial.

As a result the candidate knew that death is just the dropping of the dense bodies.

Modern Masonic ritual is usually ineffective but occasionally brings enough of that energy that the brethren in the temple progressively lose their fear of death.

Of course these days the brethren are generally older and old people lose the fear of death regardless of ritual.

“I approached near to hell, even to the gates of Persephone, and after I was ravished throughout all the elements, I returned to my proper place. About midnight I saw the sun brightly shine. Likewise I saw the Gods celestial and infernal, before whom I presented myself and worshipped them.”
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I reach that maybe few years ago
I have no fear of death i even embrace it and meditating on my own death
Like a mental mantra that how it feels to be another body and also
i had out of body experience

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I know the Golden Dawn Inner Order degrees, perhaps Adeptus Minor, perhaps a higher degree, made use of a Seven Sided Vault, where you reenact the death and rebirth of Christian Rosenkurtz (spelling?); this may be what they speak of, this is also perhaps done in a different method within Freemasonry, I know Manly Hall and Rudolph Steiner touch on C.R. Paul Foster Case wrote a book title the True and Invisible Rosicrusian Order. AMORC and SRIA may have more information on C.R.
Does these material accessable on the internet level?
I mean people who share libraries on mega or even in forum torrent file?
I accidentally found a lot of masonic sources on a zip file but they are like ritual books and coded with their symbolic writings and stuff... and pretty sure unusable for an outsider...
Is this topic really a great secret??
Maybe what i am asking for is immortality, maybe thats why is hard to find....

Reaction score
Awards
Does these material accessable on the internet level?
I mean people who share libraries on mega or even in forum torrent file?
I accidentally found a lot of masonic sources on a zip file but they are like ritual books and coded with their symbolic writings and stuff... and pretty sure unusable for an outsider...
Is this topic really a great secret??
Maybe what i am asking for is immortality, maybe thats why is hard to find....
Well, you are already immortal based on certain beliefs.
Yes.
Yes.
Amorc and Sria both exist on the internet and have libraries. I believe sacred-texts has Christian Rosenkreutz info. And Wisdom of All Ages by Hall.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I am so ready to die but it is up to The Universe for me to leave. On the other hand, Astral Projection is not bad. However, I really think that death, is a whole different thing than having an OBE. You could end up in a black Void. Until they come and get you of course. Getting this from people who had Near Death experiences. One thing you have to remember is, each night when you go to sleep you are already dead, but what happens though is that you reincarnate back into your body. Your Soul reincarnates back into the dense body. It's what I've been told from my Ultimate Guide and of course a good friend of mine D.H. Thorne. Look him up on YouTube. However, let me point out that your Soul chooses to stay, your Soul can leave at anytime if It wants to. But let's call this death the little death "Lepetite Morte."

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
A media billionaire fell off his polo horse and died and was resuscitated. He said he had been in a cold and spiky place and did not want to go back there.

Others of course have had much more pleasant experiences - but they were not trying to control the human race through fake news.

auza121

Neophyte
Reaction score
Awards
I would say the death they are referring to is not a physical but a metaphoric one coming from death of the ego and enlightenment.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So this means there is no after life ? And this human experience is a one time thing?
This is what materialists say,
And i disagree with that because then everything itwill sound absurd and pointless and useless the whole story of existence wich is another topic that i had encounter about 'existence reality' or created universe that is a creation of demurge

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Exactly, you got it!
well im glad...tho...
What im try to find out is the connection and effects between deeds and thoughts or even everyday living on the next birth....or my next birth...
I became like so cautious on my deeds and words...well, maybe sins or lust,
Im in the middle of the connection of lust and sexual deeds and its karmic sequences
I mean like taboos and biblical stuff...i want to do taboos but at the same time i dont want...!...
Do i lost?
I read also that consequence of the most evil deeds is 'endless cycle of rebirth' period.

A shaman friend of mine once told me my most to do karmic mission in this birth is to 'not' to live like that (i mean avoiding evil deeds)

He told me
' i cant follow an straight line in life'
Thats true, i want to reach higher worlds in my current reincarnation but at the same time i cant stop thinking about sexual taboo stuff! Maybe im still young for that...for walking on the path of reaching higher worlds...or mastery over death of flesh...

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
well im glad...tho...
What im try to find out is the connection and effects between deeds and thoughts or even everyday living on the next birth....or my next birth...
I became like so cautious on my deeds and words...well, maybe sins or lust,
Im in the middle of the connection of lust and sexual deeds and its karmic sequences
I mean like taboos and biblical stuff...i want to do taboos but at the same time i dont want...!...
Do i lost?
I read also that consequence of the most evil deeds is 'endless cycle of rebirth' period.

A shaman friend of mine once told me my most to do karmic mission in this birth is to 'not' to live like that (i mean avoiding evil deeds)

He told me
' i cant follow an straight line in life'
Thats true, i want to reach higher worlds in my current reincarnation but at the same time i cant stop thinking about sexual taboo stuff! Maybe im still young for that...for walking on the path of reaching higher worlds...or mastery over death of flesh...
Wisdom, remember one thing. Have no fear, I know I don't have fear of anything maybe a little in my wonderful Bees. Other than that I don't worry about stuff. I think you shouldn't neither. If it was up to The Universe, we would've been in Hell before we even got here. Many blessings!