• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to die?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I was listening to one of episodes of the know thyself podcast a while ago,

And one of the guys opened up:
That one of the things that high degree masons know or achieve is how to die...

This is the topic that bugs me alot and one of the reasons i go after occult material in the first place...

Where can i found same materials to study that these guys mention? Fraternities?
Is this kind of material public? Or its locked and avail only to few?

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Wisdom, remember one thing. Have no fear, I know I don't have fear of anything maybe a little in my wonderful Bees. Other than that I don't worry about stuff. I think you shouldn't neither. If it was up to The Universe, we would've been in Hell before we even got here. Many blessings!
...thank you so much
Im speechless,...
I do my best,...

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That one of the things that high degree masons know or achieve is how to die...

The Masonic 3rd degree is a play-acting version of the ancient Egyptian ritual - but when well done brings in some energies of death. Having experienced those energies regularly in the temple, many brethren do not fear death

Reaction score
Awards
you can't "study" death in the way they are suggesting, because not only will you need others in on it to act the roles as the officers, but you also need a temple and a vault. On the symbolism of the seven walls in The Golden Dawn is a great resource to start with on this.
Manly P Halls Secret Wisdom of the Ages is also a great resource.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I really have no fear of Death myself. We don't need to. As I said before, we don't cease to exist. We are Consciousness. Therefore, we will continue. I don't believe, I know because is in my Heart.