• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How to manifest?

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
How to manifest?

I’m new an want to know how to manifest ideas or jobs or other ideas. How to change you path for the good? To make your life better.

thank you

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well, first let's look at what do you want to manifest. There are many rituals in many different forms of Magick that can accomplish this. But I kinda need to know what you're looking to manifest.

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well, first let's look at what do you want to manifest. There are many rituals in many different forms of Magick that can accomplish this. But I kinda need to know what you're looking to manifest.
I was wanting to manifest a stable career. Thanks

Reaction score
Awards
Okay, well you need to break this goal down to manageable chunks. Most of us are magicians, not miracle workers.
To manifest a stable career overnight is not magick, its a miracle.

There are four paths you can tread with. The mundane. Low Magick. Spiritism. High Magick.
Which do you want to associate with your goal?

Let's say Low Magic/Spiritism. You can call on the Lady of the Moon to manifest necessary money. You can write grant my wish on a tealight and invoke/evoke by a petition.

There is spiritism, where you work with infernal, terrestrial and celestial spirits.

There is High Magick where you run the show, nd make a production with results.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I was wanting to manifest a stable career.
So there are the 4 As as told to me by private sector anaesthetist I went to school with. In the private sector you rely on repeat business.

The 4 As:
  • Available
  • Affable
  • Adequate
  • Affordable.
Notice that high skills are not valued. Reliability is implicit in Available and Adequate.

Perhaps the 4 As apply pretty widely in business.

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
I was wanting to manifest a stable career. Thanks
What are your skills? What kind of work interests you? As Diluculo mentioned, magick won’t often work miracles for you. You will have to combine mundane abilities and actions with your magickal intent in order to provide an avenue for your desires to flow through.

1. Create a list of career paths that interest you, and could reasonably provide the stability you are looking for.

2. Create a list of specific jobs in your area that fit into your answer(s) to #1. A career has to start somewhere, so even if this isn’t your long term goal, as long as it works towards #1 you are on your way.

3. Create a list of the personal qualities, attributes, and skills that would benefit you at these jobs. Make a list for each job you want.

4. Make a plan of magickal intentions or rituals to help boost those qualities, or to gain the skills. This is where we can help you, but we’ll need to know some specifics to help you design rituals or spells, so you will have to complete the first three steps first.

5. After completing your magickal manifestation work, get out there in the real world and put things in motion. Drop off resumes (write it well, and include a cover letter!), take courses to further your education, put yourself in situations to improve personal attributes, etc. And do it all with a spell jar or mojo bag in your pocket. Know that you will succeed.

So let us know some details on the 1,2,3, and a few of us here will be happy to jump in and plan some tricks for ya. Take your time and be thorough. If you half-ass this stuff you’ll get half-assed results, whether you use magick or not.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Here is a simple spell you can use for such a venture for a career. Before casting this spell try to visualize what you would like to achieve, so the energy and magick know exactly where they need to get to change your life and make you attract success.

The ingredients you need for it are very easy to get.

Things you need
  • A pen
  • A white sheet
  • Vinegar
  • Incense
  • Honey
  • One garlic clove
  • A transparent glass jar with a lid (or a bottle)
How it’s done
  1. You will need to do it preferably on a Monday or Sunday. The hour in the day doesn’t matter so much, but it is recommended that you do it during daylight hours or working hours. Maybe your lunch break can be perfect for this spell as you will have some time to relax and truly connect with your craft.
  2. To start with this spell, you must light the incense, any fragrance you like (pick your favorite).
  3. You should let its fragrance occupy your space for about an hour.
  4. If after an hour you still notice the aroma, take the garlic clove. Be careful not to damage it or leave marks on it.
  5. Once peeled, place it inside the transparent bottle or a jar.
  6. You will drop three drops of vinegar on the garlic clove, and wait for a few seconds.
  7. You will then add honey. Honey should cover the garlic completely.
  8. When you’re adding honey, you need to say the following words:
    “In me, I see prosperity, well-being, and, above all, success. That’s right and so be it”
  9. When you have finished reciting those words, you should take a sheet of paper and write down your name five times. It doesn’t matter how you write it.
  10. Insert the paper into the jar and close it.
  11. You should take it to your patio to rest in the sunlight for seven days.
  12. When the time passes, you can pick up the jar and bury it in your yard.
  13. The soil must be fertile. The best place to bury it is in your garden.
This spell as it’s all about prosperity, wealth, and success all in one. No matter what you want to attract in your life, this spell can do it!

Reaction score
Awards
The moon is currently passing a New Moon state and waxing toward a full moon.

A spell for necessary money
Ingredients:
Tall clear glass of water filled halfway.
I handful of dimes and pennies
A spot outdoors under the moon or through a windowsill catching the moon

Process:
Go outside at night under the moon with the ingredients and try not to be noticed.
Set the glass of water on the ground, and catch the moonlight reflection in the water.
Slowly add coins while saying:
"Lovely Lady of the Moon,
Bring to me your wealth right soon;
fill my hands with silver and gold;
all you give my purse can hold."

Dump the water after a moment of meditation on your needs, and leave the coins on the ground.
Go about your day to day business and be open to opportunity.

Credit: Celtic Magic by DJ Conway

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I'm going against the grain here, but I'd say remove negs 1st.

why? negs deplete you and prevent manifestation.

after removing many negs, a working can be as simple as writing your intention on a piece of paper, looking at it every day and actively imagining it happening.

Many times a simple ceremony has less chances to fail than a complicated one.

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
Okay, well you need to break this goal down to manageable chunks. Most of us are magicians, not miracle workers.
To manifest a stable career overnight is not magick, its a miracle.

There are four paths you can tread with. The mundane. Low Magick. Spiritism. High Magick.
Which do you want to associate with your goal?

Let's say Low Magic/Spiritism. You can call on the Lady of the Moon to manifest necessary money. You can write grant my wish on a tealight and invoke/evoke by a petition.

There is spiritism, where you work with infernal, terrestrial and celestial spirits.

There is High Magick where you run the show, nd make a production with results.
I will got with High Magick

Reaction score
Awards
And you want to work with angels, right? I believe we have a few books on them.

House

Neophyte
Reaction score
Yes I have Damon Brands books that brought me to angels.
I want to learn more about the subject and how to make objects or sigils, well everything I can. Thanks for all the comments.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I want to learn more about the subject and how to make objects or sigils, well everything I can. Thanks for all the comments.
Im going to state this, start with the simple stuff and than move into sigils. otherwise bad results can happen. I have been doing this a long time, i suggest this highly.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
It is useful to deserve what you want to manifest. Have you given enough to the planet to be in credit?
That's kind of an interesting way of looking at it actually.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
If the planet is intelligent (e.g. Earth Mother) then it may know who deserves how much.

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
If the planet is intelligent (e.g. Earth Mother) then it may know who deserves how much.
Wouldn't it be kind of boring to be like the spirit of the Earth, and to just stay in one spot for like millions of years and not do anything? Ha..
Post automatically merged:

Or maybe someone can just go to Vegas, and then they would perhaps be able to see then just how good that their 'credit-karma' is with the universe.

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
be kind of boring to be like the spirit of the Earth, and to just stay in one spot

Managing a trillion trillion intelligent entities within a framework of cosmic intent - as a precondition for promotion

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Managing a trillion trillion intelligent entities within a framework of cosmic intent - as a precondition for promotion
So what's the promotion gonna be then? What's the pay?..and have you seen my supervisor anywhere? I thought that I told that guy to..heh nevermind.