• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Reverse The Damage Done By Antipsychotics?

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have had only slight exposure to persons on such drugs. It looks like the drugs:

• are toxic to the physical body
  • repel the emotional energy field to reduce emotional experience
  • make the brain less sensitive to mental energies.

The human, with functionality reduced by such drugs, may be easy prey for entities including etheric and astral.

Rural life may be beneficial - avoiding industrial foods and chemicals, and electromagnetic fields. Care with siting the bed is important e.g. Hartmann Grid

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
i think that after the use its best to rest and get to know your body again. so listen to your emotions and feelings, research your dreams, your syncs and have lots of sex. orgasms break tru unwanted blockages that have built, so it might not feel nice or youre not in the mood, but afterwards you forget that and youre happy. the best way to win a war. ;)

food intake might also change, so you also need to listen to your body what it needs and not to what the world says is healthy. wanna eat pzza for weeks, then you prob need salt and fat. salt for example keeps the bugs roma mentions away. so also research your cravings.

im not a journal keeper, but most people find that handy and it is, cause when you look back you have learned so much about you and medicine.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Did you stop taking them in consultation with your psychiatrist, tapering off as recommended? If not, weaning off may only increase your suffering. Be very very careful, your mind is the only thing you have that keeps you in control of your life.

I don't think there's any physical 'detox' for psychiatric drugs - they change the way you think and feel, any flushing out of poisons in the body (if any), is secondary IMHO. These drug-induced mental patterns, however unpleasant they may be, may have been what kept you from total disintegration. If you stop taking the drugs, their side effects will disappear, too, although it might take some time.

I really advise caution. The human psyche is much more delicate than people think, just a slight chemical imbalance in the brain will make you totally dysfunctional. If you are really feeling fine without the drugs, ok, I'd say get lots of exercise to increase body awareness, this may help to prevent your mind from going round in circles; meditation may even be harmful.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Did you stop taking them in consultation with your psychiatrist, tapering off as recommended? If not, weaning off may only increase your suffering. Be very very careful, your mind is the only thing you have that keeps you in control of your life.

I don't think there's any physical 'detox' for psychiatric drugs - they change the way you think and feel, any flushing out of poisons in the body (if any), is secondary IMHO. These drug-induced mental patterns, however unpleasant they may be, may have been what kept you from total disintegration. If you stop taking the drugs, their side effects will disappear, too, although it might take some time.

I really advise caution. The human psyche is much more delicate than people think, just a slight chemical imbalance in the brain will make you totally dysfunctional. If you are really feeling fine without the drugs, ok, I'd say get lots of exercise to increase body awareness, this may help to prevent your mind from going round in circles; meditation may even be harmful.
No I just went off them cold turkey, the injections have a built in taper anyways. I heard shrooms can cause neurogenesis to repair the brain. Right now I do coke or meth to help me function. Those have really been the only things that helped me.

Reaction score
Awards
Coke and meth are no solution. Ever heard of coffee or espresso? Sleep? I take it that you are not on Abilify. Trazodone or Halidol perhaps? The latter two are pretty wicked. When I od'd and was in the psych ward, they put me on they had me on trazodone. My mother in law was put on halidol when she was misdiagnosed for something other than really having Huntington's Disease.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
If you're taking illegal drugs to function, you're self-medicating, which means you're not ready yet to function without psychiatric drugs, you're just replacing one form of medication for another.

I stopped taking my antidepressants once long time ago, and the crash was not pretty, nearly landed me in the psychiatric ward. Maybe you think you can handle your life without any medication now (which you are not able to anyway, otherwise you wouldn't do coke and meth) but once you come under stress, just the amount of stress regular people handle on a daily basis, you might not be able to hold it together, and then what?

Sorry for being so harsh, it's just that I've had some very painful and debilitating experiences in that arena. In my mind, you still need professional help, doing 'shrooms will not do any good at all.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
If you're taking illegal drugs to function, you're self-medicating, which means you're not ready yet to function without psychiatric drugs, you're just replacing one form of medication for another.

I stopped taking my antidepressants once long time ago, and the crash was not pretty, nearly landed me in the psychiatric ward. Maybe you think you can handle your life without any medication now (which you are not able to anyway, otherwise you wouldn't do coke and meth) but once you come under stress, just the amount of stress regular people handle on a daily basis, you might not be able to hold it together, and then what?

Sorry for being so harsh, it's just that I've had some very painful and debilitating experiences in that arena. In my mind, you still need professional help, doing 'shrooms will not do any good at all.
Aw hell no the street drugs are the good ones. Those are psychiatric torture drugs used by Nazi doctors or in a Communist gulag.
Post automatically merged:

Coke and meth are no solution. Ever heard of coffee or espresso? Sleep? I take it that you are not on Abilify. Trazodone or Halidol perhaps? The latter two are pretty wicked. When I od'd and was in the psych ward, they put me on they had me on trazodone. My mother in law was put on halidol when she was misdiagnosed for something other than really having Huntington's Disease.
I have a theory that because antipsychotics block the dopamine receptors, that doing drugs that release dopamine can help to clear the receptors out.

Wintruz

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Do you guys know any ways that you can try to reverse the damage done by psychiatric antipsychotic drugs? Those things are truly evil what they do.
The only way is the hard way.
  1. Get professional, medical help to withdraw from all drugs.
  2. Exercise in nature (lots of time in nature generally is a good idea for stimulating brain cells).
  3. Read classic, high quality literature.
  4. Do not give one scintilla of energy to the QAnon subjects you've posted in this forum; in the unlikely event that they're true, they're outside of your ability to change them, especially while on coke and meth. Don't try to clean up the world while you're a mess.
  5. Find a therapist that you can respect and try to work through some of your programming.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Antipsychotics block or damage and destroy the dopamine receptors, those things really shouldn't even be legal. They call them chemical lobotomies. I was too stupid or scared and kept getting caught by those people. I'll probably have to be a lifelong drug addict and alcoholic to function.

Ziran

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
You already know what psychosis means. You may think you're in control now but that can easily change, much too easily, and you won't even notice. You're looking for euphoria, my friend, not sanity.

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
You already know what psychosis means. You may think you're in control now but that can easily change, much too easily, and you won't even notice. You're looking for euphoria, my friend, not sanity.
I've had over 4 years of those court ordered psychiatric injections, there's probably not much of my dopamine receptors left. I do street drugs to try to feel normal.
Post automatically merged:

Hard drugs have their drawbacks of course, but it seems like I need them just to function fairly well and to use them for performance enhancement. They gave me the will to fight on. Get some of that redneck rocket fuel, some of that other white lightning, some of that real firepower.

Last edited:

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I feel what you feel

I have been a rat lab of big pharma since I was a kid
I all I can say it's stay away from pharma at any cost
Start an plant based or vegan diet with fresh fruits and vegetables or anything you like to eat that also heals your body helps toxics out of your nervous system and body
And other users already suggested many other good things to do...
And honestly using weed and shrooms helped me a lot along the way not only helped in the healing process but also helped me to understanding of life and my spiritual and ascension journey ,
just do what ever that makes you more nearer to health don't care about people labeling these natural medicines...

EternalLife87

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I feel what you feel

I have been a rat lab of big pharma since I was a kid
I all I can say it's stay away from pharma at any cost
Start an plant based or vegan diet with fresh fruits and vegetables or anything you like to eat that also heals your body helps toxics out of your nervous system and body
And other users already suggested many other good things to do...
And honestly using weed and shrooms helped me a lot along the way not only helped in the healing process but also helped me to understanding of life and my spiritual and ascension journey ,
just do what ever that makes you more nearer to health don't care about people labeling these natural medicines...
I think that you should probably eat at least a little bit of meat at least like once or twice a week or something just in case you need it, there's alot of vegans with problems that said that they went away when they started eating meat again.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think that you should probably eat at least a little bit of meat at least like once or twice a week or something just in case you need it, there's alot of vegans with problems that said that they went away when they started eating meat again.
I don't had this problem over the years with not eating meat

I don't eat it because I don't have crave and need for it and I choose myself to be a vegan because over the years that's what yourbody tells you to what I lt needs...after a while you meditate on yourself
For example I was eating dates and bread and fruits for almost a year
But now it Never signaled me to eat dates
Now signals me to eat carrots because what it's needs for now
I can eat meat anytime I want.
I use various vegan sources that I collected over few years I made a list out of them that what belongs to my diet
I can share the list here if you are interested.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Would you like to share how your body signals?
Sure
Simply by reminding the taste of it or it's color or by obejctify the specific fruit or vegetable
Sometimes only by one these factors i mentioned