• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How to Summon and Command Spirits, Angels, Demons, Afarit, Dijnns Techniques and Instructions help

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
If anyone has read the book can I please get some help.

Chapter 8 of the book called "Hamnika mekhakeh ilmu Technique
The Annunaki - Ulema Calender" is to find the lucky days and hours in a person's life to summon the spirits they want.

The Annunaki-Ulema reject the idea that the week consists of 7 days. Their week consists of four days, corresponding to certain days of our weeks. There days are Day 1 Tuesday, Day 2 Wednesday, Day 3 Friday, and Day 4 Saturday. So using the calender of the Annunaki-Ulema, each person can find the luckiest hour of their week.

But the problem is in "The use of language part" it only talks about the possibility of four to 5 letters of the name being used to figure out a person lucky hour or day. My name contains at 7 letters so how would I be able to do the calender or if I can even do it at all.

Also how can I add pictures to show what I mean more specifically?