• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

How To Summon Powerful Positive Spiritual Beings And Arch Angels To Annihilate The Evil Dark Side World Elites

Dre_87

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I was just wondering and wanted to ask somebody on this section of the forum if any of you might know about how to like summon some sort of powerful, positive spiritual beings or Arch Angels to completely destroy and annihilate not only the Evil Dark Side World Elites, or maybe you can call them like the..'Illuminati/New World Order/Deep State', dark-occultist, Satanic, Luciferian, scum..and not only them, but also any sort of any kind of a control-matrix, that extends not only to this dimension and this plane of existence, and this level and tier in the entire, multi-versal, interdimensional, top-to-bottom stratified structure of this entire like super-immersive virtual reality videogame simulation Matrix or whatever the hell it is that you might want to call it..How do I do that?
Post automatically merged:

I've heard that Arch Angel Michael has actually wiped out entire civilizations before too, and think about Sodom and Gomorrah..I however also think that like a Buddha existed too as well..And then possibly some incarnations of some sort of Norse or Greek gods, Beings from Native American and indigenous shamanic practices such as what Carlos Castaneda called 'The Flyers', something also maybe to do with the account that was told in books like the Bhagavad Gita, and the Mahabharata too also as well.. I think that this world kind of sucks, and I'm probably not too wrong about it either, so I just wanted to know how we, or like a really big group of people can call upon powerful spiritual beings like Arch Angel Michael, to just destroy, annihilate, and cleanse and purge this filth from the whole entire goddamn world and universe itself..How can I do that?..

Post automatically merged:

After all of this, we will probably all live in a New World, and in this country the United States and in America, we might be able to start like a new Libertarian-Anarchist party too..This will ensure that there is minimal government while still being able to run all of the infrastructure and to pay for everything. There will also be mimimal taxation as well, and the only real tax will be a small point-of-sales tax for items that you buy at the store. This would be enough to probably pay for everyhing, and we wouldn't even need a Fedaral or State Income Tax. We will also bring this country back to a gold and silver standard, will get rid of any corruption in the institutions of government, finance, and banking, as well as in medicine, and in the military and any governmental agencies as well.

We will also expanding the technologies that have to do with cryptocurrency. We will be expanding the technologies that have to do with clean energy as well as what you might call 'sustainable development', but we will be doing it our way and without any bullshit. There are also many suppressed and hidden advanced technologies that have been suppressed from the general public for a really long time too that will also be implemented, as well as suppressed medical cures that actually are out there as well..For all of you 'liberals', there will still be things like EBT foodstamps, SSI disability, and possibly even some form of Universal Basic Income or UBI as well that would be just enough to allow people to be able to have a place to live and to not be homeless on the streets at least. Under this new system there will be things like peace, freedom, the right to grow weed, shoot guns, and to grow your own food and collect your own rainwater without restriction. There might also even be things like gay marriage too as well..Ha..Anyways though, here is a link to a post I've made in the Economy and Politics section of this forum called 'We Should Maybe Create A New Libertarian-Anarchist party which I will also probably be greatly expanding upon too as well. I hope that you consider the New World that might be created, and no, it will not be like the current 'New World Order' at all..

Last edited: