• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] How to transform Yin energy to Yang energy?

Someone's asking for help!
Reaction score
Awards
Ave,

In reading "The Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigoing, I was following up to a venn diagram of Yin energy (which I have a lot of) vs Yang energy (ideal energy to absorb until a right balance is achieved). How does a person transform Yin energy into Yang energy to a degree where both are in balance?

Thanks, care.
Post automatically merged:

Never mind, the question was answered through my reading. For each Yin energy quality (negative), there is a corresponding Yang (positive) enery quality, correspomding to a major body organ. By following the pentagram of elements, each can be transformed through use of Eight Meridians Qigong breathing exercises and centering.

Last edited:

Jiggywiggy

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I just do my morning exercises. Just the basics really(most stated in that book) . I've been bad lately though due to my focus going into working on my cabin. I plan on getting back into it daily soon as I have been feeling gross due to all the saw dust and fumes ive injested lately.

There is in The Eight Meridians, Opening (Yin) and Closing (Yang). I guess I solved my dilemma.
The book Vandheer suggested is a must. It goes into all this in detail. I actually found this book helpful when reading the Yellow Emporor's guide to Medicine.

Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, I look forward to becoming as proficient with it as I do with my daily formula, to see if my health, will and energy direction improve.

whatever0935

Neophyte
Reaction score
Ave,

In reading "The Eight Extraordinary Meridians Qigoing, I was following up to a venn diagram of Yin energy (which I have a lot of) vs Yang energy (ideal energy to absorb until a right balance is achieved). How does a person transform Yin energy into Yang energy to a degree where both are in balance?

Thanks, care.

Never mind, the question was answered through my reading. For each Yin energy quality (negative), there is a corresponding Yang (positive) enery quality, correspomding to a major body organ. By following the pentagram of elements, each can be transformed through use of Eight Meridians Qigong breathing exercises and centering.
I strongly advise that if you are fully committed to practicing Qigong or Neigong, you should seek out a qualified teacher. I speak from personal experience as someone who has suffered the consequences of attempting to learn Qigong or Neigong solely from books. It can be very dangerous.

Having a teacher will provide guidance on what practices are appropriate for you before advancing to more advanced forms of meditation. Please do not make the same mistake I did. In just one year, I attempted to practice level 3 and 4 exercises in the Healing Tao System, which resulted in injuring myself to the point where I couldn't do anything for two weeks. This was due to an excessive buildup of Qi in my head. Thankfully, I was fortunate enough to find a good teacher who helped me recover from this accident. Since then, I have completely stopped practicing Neigong.

It is essential to choose one system to practice and stick with it. If you choose to practice Magick, focus solely on Magick. If you choose Neigong, forget about Magick, as Neigong can be seen as the Chinese equivalent of Magick from a Western perspective. Blending too many systems together can have detrimental effects and lead to negative consequences, as it did in my case.

If you are in the USA, and you're interested in learning Qigong or Neigong, it may be beneficial to seek out Michael Winn and learn directly from him. He could provide valuable guidance and support, and you can reach out to him for assistance if you encounter any problems along your journey.

Vandheer

Disciple
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
It is essential to choose one system to practice and stick with it. If you choose to practice Magick, focus solely on Magick. If you choose Neigong, forget about Magick, as Neigong can be seen as the Chinese equivalent of Magick from a Western perspective. Blending too many systems together can have detrimental effects and lead to negative consequences, as it did in my case.
Could you explain more about Neidan being Chinese equivelant of magick?

This was due to an excessive buildup of Qi in my head
I have heard a lot about this, hence I warned Fuego beforehand to stay away from MCO as long as possible. How did your teacher save you from this?

whatever0935

Neophyte
Reaction score

I have heard a lot about this, hence I warned Fuego beforehand to stay away from MCO as long as possible. How did your teacher save you from this?
I'm sorry, but I can't disclose the details because it's a secret in my lineage. It involves a breathwork technique that helps release qi from my head using the Baihui point , not MCO
Regarding the Neidan equivalent of Western magic, the practices in our East Asian culture are not referred to as 'magick' but rather as 'magic.' Unlike Western practices that are openly documented in books, our cultural practices are highly secretive

If you wish to practice Neigong without a teacher, it is advisable to spend two years solely focusing on sinking the Qi down by directing your attention to the Lower Dan Tien while breathing. This step is crucial because without it, the Qi will consistently rise during your practice without your conscious awareness, which can be very dangerous. Over an extended period, this can lead to mental instability. However, I still strongly recommend finding a competent teacher to guide you in your practice.

whatever0935

Neophyte
Reaction score
Well, my issue is poverty. Kind of the reason Im a self initiate in the first place.
Poverty, are you kidding me? You're in the USA, one of the best countries in the world. Although you may be poor, you are still better off than 70 percent of the poor in other countries. If you want to pursue self-study, you can consider purchasing Michael Winn's study course. He has a curriculum that can help you advance in his system. The key is to be patient and attentive when listening to him. The cost of his system is around $500. Please don't tell me that you can't even save $500 in a year.

It seems like you Americans complain too much. You don't even realize how fortunate you are. I can now understand why some Europeans may have negative views of Americans because it often seems like you think the world revolves around the USA.

Reaction score
Awards
What part of "I'm in poverty" was unclear?

Obviously I'm not purchasing anything if i am in poverty. Yes, I am not poorer than the poorest person on the planet, but in subjective comparison, I am still poor.

Reaction score
Awards
And what the hell got sand in your private parts and crack in the back?

I think the answer to the original question is you transform Yin energy into Yang energy, til striking a balance, by using Qi Gong.

Last edited: