- Joined
- Sep 24, 2026
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 4
Mainly out of curiosity, though not without a wish to act, I’m asking everyone here who has experience practising any form of spiritual manipulation of reality (be it magick of any kind or religion, I’d love to hear a diverse range of opinions) what your approach would be when dealing with a narcissistic person.
This person has very low empathy and is destroying lives through lies and careless actions. He operates through emotional manipulation and constantly shapes his personal reality by claiming things that never happened, essentially believing his own tales. By the time people realise his true nature, it’s always too late, the damage has already been done.
I do not wish harm on this person. What I would like to know is how you, as someone wielding hidden knowledge, would try to force him to act with empathy.
I’m not sure whether he is an empty vessel governed by something dark, or whether there is a soul in there that has been defeated and is in deep slumber. So either taking away the damaging part of his free will, or rescuing the soul, are things I would personally consider.
Since I am new to anything in this realm, I first want to consult all of you and listen to your preferred rituals and opinions on the topic, without judgement.
All the usual, natural ways of dealing with him have been exhausted. Simple verbal tactics and ordinary psychology are not enough for this level of malicious self-love and zero empathy. No protection has proven strong enough against his constant attacks. Apart from the obvious mental-health intervention and legal prevention, what would you do to induce change against a force so actively destructive?
This person has very low empathy and is destroying lives through lies and careless actions. He operates through emotional manipulation and constantly shapes his personal reality by claiming things that never happened, essentially believing his own tales. By the time people realise his true nature, it’s always too late, the damage has already been done.
I do not wish harm on this person. What I would like to know is how you, as someone wielding hidden knowledge, would try to force him to act with empathy.
I’m not sure whether he is an empty vessel governed by something dark, or whether there is a soul in there that has been defeated and is in deep slumber. So either taking away the damaging part of his free will, or rescuing the soul, are things I would personally consider.
Since I am new to anything in this realm, I first want to consult all of you and listen to your preferred rituals and opinions on the topic, without judgement.
All the usual, natural ways of dealing with him have been exhausted. Simple verbal tactics and ordinary psychology are not enough for this level of malicious self-love and zero empathy. No protection has proven strong enough against his constant attacks. Apart from the obvious mental-health intervention and legal prevention, what would you do to induce change against a force so actively destructive?