• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Howdy and Well Met

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lila

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello folks.

Please enjoy this awkward introduction. I find myself at an interesting juncture in life, where I am revisiting and rekindling old workings and trying to re-establish my spiritual and magical practice. I'm mostly here to learn and ask questions. I have some knowledge and success with many various things; most effectively: divination, dream interpretation, and kitchen witchery.

I do not live in the USA, although I was raised in the Pacific NW. I love cheese and Irish whiskey. I am actively antifascist.

Tryp

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome!
Junctures and transitions are powerful places, aren't they? Sure, depending on what caused them they can get a bit rough, but even then (or specially then) there's interesting friends and allies to make. I hope you find some. And maybe you can expand the witchery to the rest of the house.

Lila

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome!
Junctures and transitions are powerful places, aren't they? Sure, depending on what caused them they can get a bit rough, but even then (or specially then) there's interesting friends and allies to make. I hope you find some. And maybe you can expand the witchery to the rest of the house.
Expansion is certainly part of the transition! I'm finally in a household that shares this interest.

Allies is a great focus for what I'm keeping an ear to the ground for.

Reaction score
Awards
Merry Meet, Blessed Be and Welcome to the forum! Check out the Library Book Shares and Tutorials unless you're advanced.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome Lila! I know you'll become your greatest Version!

Status
Not open for further replies.