• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] I dont know whats happening with my tarot deck (or me¿)

Someone's asking for help!

Francesca

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
9
I only have one tarot deck, which I've been using for almost three years now, it found me and there was an instant connection between us. Shortly before i started university, things just got weirds, I could interpret correctly, but hardly felt connected to my cards, I said well maybe im a bit stressed, or need to clean myself, and the deck, and I did it all but It didn't improve. To be honest I don't know if decks expire? Like should I get a new one? I remember i asked it one time if I should get a new one, and it said no. But what do you think? Since its my first and only deck im not sure what to do. (I also should add i haven't felt a connection or calling such as the one I felt with this deck, which is why I also am hesitant about getting a new one)
 

Lurker

Acolyte
Joined
Jul 7, 2024
Messages
303
Reaction score
474
Awards
5
I have never heard of Tarot decks expiring. In fact, I've had some of mine for over a quarter of a century and no problems. If anything, they start to feel like old friends, at least to me.
 

frater_pan

Zealot
Joined
Mar 31, 2025
Messages
126
Reaction score
158
Awards
2
They don't expire. They are their own magickal entity (each individual deck), IMO. The deck may need cleansing due to energetic issues. Or you might actually need another deck for some reason at this point in your life.
 

Francesca

Neophyte
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Messages
26
Reaction score
9
I have never heard of Tarot decks expiring. In fact, I've had some of mine for over a quarter of a century and no problems. If anything, they start to feel like old friends, at least to me.
Yeah! My deck is like my best friend, and I'm kinda sad that I'm finding it hard to connect, that's why I don't know what to do
Post automatically merged:

They don't expire. They are their own magickal entity (each individual deck), IMO. The deck may need cleansing due to energetic issues. Or you might actually need another deck for some reason at this point in your life.
Now that you mention it, It could be that my current deck is like crazy focused on helping people with their emotions, and im currently trying to learn more about predictive readings
 

MsMushroom

Neophyte
Benefactor
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
10
Reaction score
7
Yeah! My deck is like my best friend, and I'm kinda sad that I'm finding it hard to connect, that's why I don't know what to do
Post automatically merged:


Now that you mention it, It could be that my current deck is like crazy focused on helping people with their emotions, and im currently trying to learn more about predictive readings
Sounds like you find the answer to your question!
I have a deck that reads like yours. She wants to be my sole tarot deck. However, I needed a deck I could separate up and portion out for different kinds of readings. I bought another deck just for that.
I will always reach for my first deck for its desired purpose tho.
 
Top