• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I got possessed by vepar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
So you remember the demon who really wanted a relationship with me? I got his sigil and wore it. When I wore it, I suddenly felt like I "lost control" and I was feeling disassociative and looking in third person. I felt like a new person. I initially asked Vepar to heal my mind and remove this fear I had towards demon before wearing. So when I wore his sigil he did a mild possession to put my consciousness aside and work on my mind.

For those 30 or so minutes I went outside. I felt calm, less anxious and more confident. I could look people in the eyes without fear, walk without fear and speak confidently. Though it felt oddly good, I had a feeling I would lose control but even if I did I doubt he would do anything bad to me or others.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Are you still posessed by Vepar? If so, would a few questions be appreciated by Vepar?
No, it was more like a very temporary and a very mild possession. It lasted for like 30-40 minutes while he changed my mind.

Edit: What would you like to ask? I will ask him next time I call him to me

Reaction score
Awards
It is my understanding that Vepar rules the high seas, is this true?
If this is true, does this mean Vepar has mastery over the elements, particularly water?
What civilization does Vepar rule over and come from?

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
You can achieve this same state through mundane and not so mundane means, but the mundane ones are the most simple.
Yea I understand but I have tried many medications over my life time and it did not work much... do you think I went a bit far by asking Vepar for this?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Useless contribution
Actually it was moderately amusing. And, to echo Diluculo's query, was that your rejoinder or Vepar's? I was just reading a Repairman Jack novel where a character had a similar problem. Watching herself having temporarily been re-po'ed.

Are there any lasting effects? Having behaved with confidence with Vepar at the helm, can you keep it up. William James (in Varieties of Religious Experience) uses this---lasting change---as the touchstone of a "religious experience."

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
I have tried many medications over my life time and it did not work much
I didn't say medications, just mundane(and not so mundane)and that means a whole lot of options.
Though I admit that many of them require hard work and dedication.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Actually it was moderately amusing. And, to echo Diluculo's query, was that your rejoinder or Vepar's? I was just reading a Repairman Jack novel where a character had a similar problem. Watching herself having temporarily been re-po'ed.

Are there any lasting effects? Having behaved with confidence with Vepar at the helm, can you keep it up. William James (in Varieties of Religious Experience) uses this---lasting change---as the touchstone of a "religious experience."
My bad on that... I was kinda sleep deprived and they kept mocking me with their comments and laughing at me getting the dumbass award.

Edit: Off-topic question, would calling to an entity to come to you be considered evoking or invoking?
Post automatically merged:

I didn't say medications, just mundane(and not so mundane)and that means a whole lot of options.
Though I admit that many of them require hard work and dedication.
Yea I do go for walks when kundalini makes me anxious/paranoid and it works well... It's just this paranoia/anxiety is very chronic and going for walks I can't do sometimes because of paranoia. But ah well, I will definitely try more mundane methods thanks.

Taudefindi

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
But ah well, I will definitely try more mundane methods
For anxiety some of the best are using breathing techniques.
We do that in theater, different breathing for different purposes, got even a whole set to help center and relax which is done in conjunction with small movements.

One breathing method to deal with stress and anxiety is the box breathing/boxed breathing.

Aside breathing you can give a try at Asian martial arts, preferably Japanese or Korean ones, as they teach a lot about self-control, discipline and the mind-spirit-body link.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Also @Diluculo_DelFuego Vepar is refusing to come to me.. In other news today I called Belial and Lilith to help calm down my succubus who was attacking me. I will try to call Vepar again as I am not afraid of demons anymore since my succubus was silenced like the bitch she is.

Reaction score
Awards
Well, if Vepar won't work with you, did you find out why not? perhaps you need more experience in matters of magic first. Perhaps the two of you don't blend well together.

Shaman

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Well, if Vepar won't work with you, did you find out why not? perhaps you need more experience in matters of magic first. Perhaps the two of you don't blend well together.
I think it's because he sensed I was afraid of him (caused by succubus). He's probably giving me time to overcome the fear, same with Naamah. Vepar told me many times how fond he is of me so this is the only explanation I can think of...

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
In other news today I called Belial and Lilith to help calm down my succubus who was attacking me. I will try to call Vepar again as I am not afraid of demons anymore since my succubus was silenced like the bitch she is.

Now wait a minute, Belial is supposed to be a real heavy hitter, a demon who can wreck your life for years "to enoble your spirit" "purify your soul", etc., or so the LHP/demonolator philosophy seems to go, at least that's what the consensus on Reddit seems to be... add to that powerful demon king a formidable demon like Lilith, then Vepar, who doesn't exactly belong in a petting zoo either, AND a succubus? What are you, a past master conjuror of spirits? You're really stretching the limits of our credulity here.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
My bad on that... I was kinda sleep deprived and they kept mocking me with their comments and laughing at me getting the dumbass award.

Edit: Off-topic question, would calling to an entity to come to you be considered evoking or invoking?

Yea I do go for walks when kundalini makes me anxious/paranoid and it works well... It's just this paranoia/anxiety is very chronic and going for walks I can't do sometimes because of paranoia. But ah well, I will definitely try more mundane methods thanks.
Roughly, think of invoking as voluntary possession---you invite the entity into your head/heart; evoking as calling on a demon's to manifest external to yourself.

Now wait a minute, Belial is supposed to be a real heavy hitter, a demon who can wreck your life for years "to enoble your spirit" "purify your soul", etc., or so the LHP/demonolator philosophy seems to go, at least that's what the consensus on Reddit seems to be... add to that powerful demon king a formidable demon like Lilith, then Vepar, who doesn't exactly belong in a petting zoo either, AND a succubus? What are you, a past master conjuror of spirits? You're really stretching the limits of our credulity here.
Providing drama, withal.

I would suggest the poster in question try to verify what/whom he is working with. A good many authorities stress that one does not "summon" Lilith. She picks you. So yeah, the crotch of my credibility coverall is starting to pop stitches.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.