• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF I have a good Shemhamphoresh paper to upload

Share a PDF of a book.
Reaction score
Awards
Im not sure of the legality involved for the site for me to do so. It is a freemasonry lodge paper that was found on a generic google search in pdf format.
I think the gist was this guy realized over time the incorrect Hebrew names for the Shem angels had changed, and he urges in the paper to use the correct names and psalm verses, it includes a Magus level tarot reading process, and a qabalistic prayer.
Id like to share this here, as BALG was kind of meh on the topic of angels.

vetriol

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Thank you Diluculo_DelFuego, this document seems to be very interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
It is. I'd recommend really looking at the latter part, which is a scanned attachment of Le Kabbale Practique (?), it has quite a bit of interesting information. The Magus ritual in itself is interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
Im not sure of the legality involved for the site for me to do so. It is a freemasonry lodge paper that was found on a generic google search in pdf format.
I think the gist was this guy realized over time the incorrect Hebrew names for the Shem angels had changed, and he urges in the paper to use the correct names and psalm verses, it includes a Magus level tarot reading process, and a qabalistic prayer.
Id like to share this here, as BALG was kind of meh on the topic of angels.
This will help the 72 Angels of wealth question. This contains the Shemhamphoresh and le Kabbalah Practique.

Reaction score
Awards
@Sitrah_Ahra_Gloria .. you might be interested 8n this one too, it discusses "bad" angels as well as good. I assume it's the Qabbalistic idea of urge to do good vs urge to do evil, and the angel at the service, primarily from Hod I believe.
My opinion.

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Hey, Diluculo_DelFuego. Would it be okay if I left a link here for the 72 Angels of Magic? I couldn't find a good site that lists them all.

I could always message you the link first if you want.

Reaction score
Awards
I have it. Jumping back on this, just had an idea about supernatiural LEOs, Bounty Hunters, and Vigilante Groups. Tie each to an egregore like Fraternal Order of Police or Interpol.
Post automatically merged:

There is a conjuration, or adjuration, of the Shem in this papers appendix as well as the paper itself. Along with 72 Angels of Magick and Magick of Angels and Demons and Ars Angelorum and Heptameron, should manifest physically along with conjurations from Testament of Solomon and adjurations from Prayer of Solomon. I have yet to figure out the sequence and order of words to utter, and to back it up with scripture to cma.

“POWERS of the Kingdom, be beneath my left foot, and within my right hand.
Glory and Eternity touch my shoulders, and guide me in the Paths of Victory.
Mercy and justice be ye the Equilibrium and splendour of my life.
Understanding and Wisdom give unto me the Crown.
Spirits of Malkuth conduct me between the two columns whereon is supported the whole edifice of the Temple.
Angels of Netzach and of Hod strengthen me upon the Cubical Stone of Yesod.
O GEDULAHEL! O GEBURAHEL! O TIPHERETH!
BINAHEL, be Thou my Love!
RUACH CHOKMAHEL, be Thou my Light!
Be that which Thou art, and that which thou willest to be, O KETHERIEL!
Ishim, assist me in the Name Of SHADDAL
Cherubim, be my strength in the Name of ADONAL
Beni Elohim, be ye my brethren in the Name of the Son, and by the virtues of TZABAOTH.
Elohim, fight for me in the Name of TETRAGRAMMATON.
Malachim, protect me in the Name Of YOD HE VAU HE.
Seraphim, purify my love in the Name of ELOAH.
Chaschmalim, enlighten me with the splendours of ELOHI, and of SCHECHINAH.
Aralim, act ye; Auphanim, revolve and shine.
Chaioth Ha-Qadosch, cry aloud, speak, roar, and groan; Qadosch, Qadosch, Qadosch., SHADDAI, ADONAI, YOD CHAVAH, EHEIEH ASHER EHEIEH!
Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah! Halelu-Yah. Amen.”

Each Angel is then conjured in turn by the recitation of a preamble followed by the specific verse of Psalm identified for each Shemhamphorash Angel (See Table 7). A complete explanation of the process is provided in Chapter V of La Kabbale Pratique. 1951 Ambelain.

Last edited:

Bo Hanson

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I took a look at this document and it seems to be very interesting talking about working with angels of Shem.Thanks Diluculo_DelFuego!

Reaction score
Awards
You're welcome :) These can also be enhanced by the Grand Qabalistic Invocation, the Testament of Solomon restraints and constraints. Making a talisman after the style of 72-144 might be wise too for each, so each shem has their talisman. Perhaps also useful for mirror/water scrying as well.

For a frame of reference.

Last edited: