• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I help with your enemies you help with mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I have some people that don't really like me, and I had to fight them some years ago in order to stay mentally healthy and making them go from my building, because they are impossible people. But they are still here despite there were moments they got very sick. I think they are enjoying this situation in some way cause their only hobbie is observing and criticize. So I need help.

I live in Spain, so if you are American, I could help you during nighttime your time, and you could the same with me during nighttime in Spain. The magic must be done during their sleep.

If any of you are interested in this, please let me know.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Magickal battles with neighbors can become a heavy burden on your rest. I speak from experience here, as I was in a "war" like this that lasted about three years. Luckily I was unemployed at the time 🤣 I won but it took its toll on my health though. In hindsight, it was worth it but if a similar situation would come up now I'd probably move (and continue from a distance).

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Everybody: let's keep this thread civil 👍

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
How can I help?
Where do you live? Are you able to throw attacks during nighttime my time? I have pictures of them. I also offer myself to help you if you have any enemy.
Post automatically merged:

Everybody: let's keep this thread civil 👍
Too late... We will keep on talking on private

How can I help?
Or we maybe could perform the attack at the same time together

Last edited:
Reaction score
Awards
Where do you live?
North America, currently in California but may be going back to Michigan in spring.
Are you able to throw attacks during nighttime my time? I have pictures of them. I also offer myself to help you if you have any enemy.

Too late... We will keep on talking on private

Or we maybe could perform the attack at the same time together
Possible. Or .. I do Angelic/Psalms magic. Would an alternative be to bless them or you with a new place to live? It is nearly noon my time.

Even if angelic or psalms magic isnt your thing, psalms 38 and 109 worked for me in the past. That's if you wish death or health problems on them.
You can create a hotfoot oil from a hoodoo recipe and annoint a "gift" for the neighbor with it, and use an annointed candle with it to deliver the curse. That's to get them to move away suddenly.
Or you can etch their name or address into a red or black candle (or a white tealight), and burn dragons blood with the re candle for mars work on them, or sandalwood with a black candle for saturn work on them. Always, always, safety first.
Never leave a candle unattended.
Always have sand or water nearby.
Use a tealight if you might have to step away.

I should state Im RHP, but will not hesitate to call on Saints or use psalms.

Last edited:

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
I have some people that don't really like me, and I had to fight them some years ago in order to stay mentally healthy and making them go from my building, because they are impossible people. But they are still here despite there were moments they got very sick. I think they are enjoying this situation in some way cause their only hobbie is observing and criticize. So I need help.

I live in Spain, so if you are American, I could help you during nighttime your time, and you could the same with me during nighttime in Spain. The magic must be done during their sleep.

Can't you just sit up late and fight your own battles? I mean think about it. You expect a total stranger to take your word for it as to your enemies and their wickedness. That's quite a leap of faith. "Greater faith have I not seen, nay not in all the House of Israel." Man up and face your foes. Or swallow pride and make peace. All on your own. You'll be a better man/woman for it.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
Great Idea You Are Smart GIF

You are amazing guys, talented magicians full of wisdom I couldn't keep going on without your advices. Please don't ever leave the forum, this place couldn't be so amazing without your comments in every single post. You are amazing. I love you, and angels too! And Jesus.

BloodOfBakula

Neophyte
Reaction score

You are amazing guys, talented magicians full of wisdom I couldn't keep going on without your advices. Please don't ever leave the forum, this place couldn't be so amazing without your comments in every single post. You are amazing. I love you, and angels too! And Jesus.

Do you still need help?

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards

Do you get snark-o-snide with every lady who spurns your advances? Time was, any self-respecting Spanish caballero would considered behavior like that ill-mannered and uncouth. Times change, I see, Meh New World and all.

Do you still need help?
Clearly OP indeed needs help.

Reaction score
Awards
The central problem is we reap what we sow.
Sow destruction, reap destruction.
Sow goodwill, reap goodwill.

I helped someone ( a couple people actually) whose enemies attacked them without cause. All I think now, is how/what Im going to reap.

So, forgive us all if we're not eager to destroy people.
Not to mention, some are stronger than you may think.
Not to mention, they may be skilled at baneful magic as well.

Ive made recommendations, but not going to go a rampage for someone.
If youre LHP, try Demons of Magick. If youre RHP, try 72 Angels of Magick.
You could also search for 101 Curses and the Little Book of Curses and Maledictions.

Xenophon

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
The central problem is we reap what we sow.
Sow destruction, reap destruction.
Sow goodwill, reap goodwill.

I helped someone ( a couple people actually) whose enemies attacked them without cause. All I think now, is how/what Im going to reap.

So, forgive us all if we're not eager to destroy people.
Not to mention, some are stronger than you may think.
Not to mention, they may be skilled at baneful magic as well.

Ive made recommendations, but not going to go a rampage for someone.
If youre LHP, try Demons of Magick. If youre RHP, try 72 Angels of Magick.
You could also search for 101 Curses and the Little Book of Curses and Maledictions.
Actually, too, in the matter at hand: 1) how do I know the other guy is competent to deal with my enemies? 2) how do I know he will even try? 3) how does he know I am competent; 4) how does he know I will try? There's no real accountability here. No motivation, aside from someone not wanting to miss a night of sleep.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
1. You know the guy is competent because he will perform magic on you first of all.
2. To know if he is doing it or not you must be able to check your enemies every day.
3. Answered in 1.
4. ". ". 2

In any case if someone wants to make a deal he will reach me in the right way and won't need these kind of explanations.

I suggest you spend your time in things more valuable than talking to me because you will be ignored.

theantichrist

Pathetic Weasel
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
I personally have the feeling that most people here is just curious about knowledge and that's great, and we can make fun every now and then of course, but in my opinion it's not necessary to be constantly making funny jokes and giving pretentious comments about everything. The people who is going through the special world and the ones who are making the trip, they will come here and get angry or dissapointed thanks to all of this. I saw a banned guy who was crazy threatening everyone of death. We must take more care of this people, or maybe that girl who is in Canarias having a terrible moment and every Ody told her get a job! I dunno.. this is very very sad. People who actually is living the supernatural or have powers, they are in trouble, they can be crazy, they can look stupid, they can have all of this. And, under my opinion, this places is to give help and learning not to be constantly showing that you now better than anyone. ALL OF THIS GOES FOR MANY PEOPLE HERE.

Robert Ramsay

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I think what we're really saying is that magically attacking your enemies is not usually the best course of action.

To quote Lou Reed: "Spitting in the wind comes back at you twice as hard."

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
I personally have the feeling that most people here is just curious about knowledge and that's great, and we can make fun every now and then of course, but in my opinion it's not necessary to be constantly making funny jokes and giving pretentious comments about everything. The people who is going through the special world and the ones who are making the trip, they will come here and get angry or dissapointed thanks to all of this. I saw a banned guy who was crazy threatening everyone of death. We must take more care of this people, or maybe that girl who is in Canarias having a terrible moment and every Ody told her get a job! I dunno.. this is very very sad. People who actually is living the supernatural or have powers, they are in trouble, they can be crazy, they can look stupid, they can have all of this. And, under my opinion, this places is to give help and learning not to be constantly showing that you now better than anyone. ALL OF THIS GOES FOR MANY PEOPLE HERE.
I think you're generally right, and we could stand to be less mocking when we explain the issues with people's posts

In this case of your post though, what you asked is deeply unethical. You asked people to hurt a complete stranger, based on the word of another complete stranger.

Only a sadist would agree to this - that is, someone who LIKES hurting people.

(you know the situation with your enemies. But we don't. We have zero way of knowing if they deserve it or not. Who would hurt someone without knowing if they deserved it or not? Only someone who likes hurting people)

I understand from your position, you DO know they deserve it. But you proposed an exchange - you were happy to hurt someone else, just because a stranger wants you to.

This is all quite scary and unethical behaviour.

I don't know how you can expect anything other than a pretty freaked out reaction when you go into a crowd of strangers and say "please help me hurt someone - but don't worry, I'm happy to hurt whoever you want, too".

This is a scary thing of you to say, and people are dealing with that by joking and mocking. I'm not sure that you would have liked the honest response any better.

Status
Not open for further replies.