• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I made this short occult sci-fi documentary.

Reaction score
Hi! i just felt like i could share my work appropriately here, i make odd content and i just wanted to share you a project I've been working on for two months.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Post automatically merged:

The link in the main thread doesn't work, here's the right one:

had to re-export it cause of a dumb issue.

Last edited:

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Th
Hi! i just felt like i could share my work appropriately here, i make odd content and i just wanted to share you a project I've been working on for two months.

The link in the main thread doesn't work, here's the right one:

had to re-export it cause of a dumb issue.
Thank you for sharing it here. I look forward to watching it tonight 👍

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Wow pretty cool that you got AI art and voiceover to be so polished and professional!

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, this is what AI should be used for - you had an authentic vision for what you want to communicate, and used AI to realise it. (Rather than using it to generate derivative spam content with no authorial intent except "maybe I can scrape some clicks off people searching for the real thing"). It's kinda uplifting to see, I've been a bit depressed about the use of AI lately, it's good to see it put to good use

(really liked the glitched out voiceswitch at the end too)

Reaction score
Wow pretty cool that you got AI art and voiceover to be so polished and professional!
Thank you!

Yeah, this is what AI should be used for - you had an authentic vision for what you want to communicate, and used AI to realise it. (Rather than using it to generate derivative spam content with no authorial intent except "maybe I can scrape some clicks off people searching for the real thing"). It's kinda uplifting to see, I've been a bit depressed about the use of AI lately, it's good to see it put to good use

(really liked the glitched out voiceswitch at the end time glad you e !!!!

(really liked the glitched out voiceswitch at the end too)
Glad you enjoyed , thanks!!