• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I need a way to retrieve erased memories from myself in 2011.

Alphamon

Visitor
Reaction score
Greetings:

Consider the following message with seriousness as nothing written on it is any kinda of false information, phantasy or roleplay.

In the year 2011 someone managed to erase some concrete memories from that same year and to leave instead and absence of patterns and events related to the erased memories and to the memory erasing itself.

I managed to notice it because one friend I had started an important conversation about certain spells and energy manipulation practices and we noticed the entire memories about some of those teachings were erased or absent.

I also had an enemy capable of realizing memory erasement that potentially could be the one that erased my memories about certain teachings and happenings.

I ask for any method, ritual, spell or technique to become able myself to retrieve those memories myself.

I appreaciate your attention.

Best regards

Crows&Ravens

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
The mind is very powerful yet very fragile, to even touch it or to heal is very dangerous to attempt to do so, its almost like brain surgery and that's almost like what you're doing. The best advice I think I can give is to seek out someone who is into human anatomy and is of course a practitioner, you want a healer and not just anyone that's willing to give you a ritual.

Spirits have the ability to manipulate memories, so does other forms of magick, if its a spirit habiting that part of your mind then you need someone to rid you of that entity. If its something other than spirits then a skilled practitioner into human anatomy is someone that you need.

I'm not entirely sure so please take this with a pinch of salt but definitely seek out another practitioner.
Post automatically merged:

Do you feel anything around your mind or strange dreams perhaps even nightmares?

Last edited:

Pyrokar

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
You're looking for hypnosis.
digging up repressed memories is a confirmed achievement of the technique.
I don't believe anyone is able to pluck memories out of your head.
nor that every memory should be dug out either, perhaps it's for the best.
Certainly would not tell you to go about it alone. Crow is very right with the warning.
Find a professional pay for a session or two if you must.

theil

Carefree Explorer
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Hypnosis, I wouldn't recommend unless it's by a hypnotist/hypnotherapist that's had training not to lead the client into false memories. The brain/mind is like AI that can easily hallucinate and be convincing. The satanic panic of the late 80s and 90s caused by therapist leading children and adults into horrific false memories.

Last edited:

AndyLaFleur

Visitor
Reaction score
You can work with deities related to memory. If you are into Qabalah, Yesod is your place.
I also really recommend (for this matter, and many others in your life, for sure) therapy. Specifically, psychoanalysis related. I'm particularly not fond of hypnosis due to its many problems, methodological and of practical procedure.

Just remind of keeping a journal, write down on it, read your entries again, taking notes on it, and discussing your foundings with others when it is possible to do so. You are reconstructing, piece by piece at time.

Reaction score
Awards
There are the possibilities of false memories, google that and look for scientific peer research on it among the search hits. Likely someone could have done this "magic" on you. Scientology at a certain level was famous for this.

Caliban

Neophyte
Reaction score
I advise caution, and precaution - such as having a therapist all lined up before you engage in recovering repressed memories. In my experience, in these cases, there is generally a trauma to be processed. I know various tricks - the one I saw a friend employ, successfully and regrettably, involved applied graphology (handwriting analysis) therapy for memory improvement. I do not feel confident sharing the method, here, due to how that worked out for them.