• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I want to know more about Lucifer

Xenophon

Magister
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Very nice addition, which version says Helel? That’s interesting
I recommend reading
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
:19-21 (niv version) where it says in the first part (in context talking about Christ)
We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.” <that’s where they refer to Christ as the morning star aka Lucifer in Latin or Phosphoros in Greek? Interesting note, in Greek Eos was goddess of the dawn. (mother of Phosphoros (I highlighted “dawns” for that reason You can see from that passage alone that the Bible was more or less taken from the greek pantheon and through translations they threw it together however they wanted to make a sect of Christianity that’d give them the upper hand, they then enforced it.
הֵילֵל‎ would be (sorry, no IPA keyboard) "hayl-layl" (the "hayl" like the English hay for what you make while the sun shines; the "lay" as in what you get in a roll in the hay with the milkmaid afterwards.) In any case, the "Helel" is from the Hebrew text of Isaiah. אֵ֛יךְ נָפַ֥לְתָּ מִשָּׁמַ֖יִם הֵילֵ֣ל בֶּן־שָׁ֑חַר---"How you are fallen from heaven,Light-Bringer, son of morning." 14:12

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Yeah, reading isaiah in context it talks of how bad Babylon was to Israel/or the Jews. It was clearly talking about the king as it said how he laid waste to nations (which he did) and there was a prophetic dream, he didn’t listen to it and his pride was his falle from up high/grace/heaven, light bringer son of morning. That’s how they messed up the translation with Lucifer they mistook Lucifer for satan when really they randomly plugged the name in there when they translated it from Latin, it never had to do with satan or Lucifer, it was the kink of Babylon that fell. 👍
Post automatically merged:

King*

Mars

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
He actually was on this Forum, but got warned, put on probation and later banned, ironically enough

Shade

Organized Chaos
Benefactor
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
The Hebrew has no vowels, so it would read as H-L-L. So, depending on the dialect, it can be read in a few variants for the vowel fluctuations.
Ahh ok that makes a lot more sense ty.

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
@Konstantin Just curious if you finally did invoke Lord Lucifer.

When I invoked him for the first time, I saw a demonic scary kind Lucifer manifest inside my body. I asked him to change over to the fallen angel appearance but he refused.

On later invocations, he appeared as an extremely handsome naked fallen angel (there were small opaque white clouds surrounding and covering the genetalia region) with golden feathered wings which had lost their sheen, with black grim and dirt on the feathers at the lower part of the wings. His face was similar to this depiction is the video, but his face is a bit more handsome
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Slytherin

Banned
Banned
Warned
Probation
Reaction score
Awards
What is an enn chant? And what is Lucifer's enn chant? I found out it was a way to contact him, but I know little about it. And also how does one get in contact with Lucifer? I tried searching for these on my own, but nothing gave me a definite answer. Quora didn't give me an answer and Reddit sucked. So, I came here instead. I hope you guys can answer these late night questions I had. As I am very curious.
The answer to your original question, though I guess you must have already figured it out yourself:
"The study of practical demonolatry has uncovered a strange
oral phenomenon known as "demonic Eons." Enns, as the term was
put into circulation by Alexander Willits in the mid 1 500's, are short
incantations given in an unidentifiable language which claims to call
upon the power and presence of the demon for which the Enn is
recited. Some modem, and historic, demonolaters even go as far as
to claim that the Enns were given to Sorcerers by the demons
themselves. Whatever the origin, the Enns as known today have
appeared in at least a few journals and writings in exact concordance
with one another, despite era and location."

Lucifer's enn:
Renich Tasa Uberaca Biasa Icar Lucifer

thehornedone

Neophyte
Reaction score
If you want to know Him, do divination with your spirit guides t I confirm it is wise to do. If They say yes, just do it with the regular observances of respect and intention. He's awesome. The first time I communed with Him, His energy was dramatic, almost overwhelming were it not for the fact that I suddenly felt incredible. Like pure Columbian snow. As I was leaving the ritual the image of the hanged man tarot card suddenly came to mind. Mentally I heard, "this is me, this is my card.." sort of message. In mideaval times the customary punishment for one who had betrayed their overlord was to be hung from the ankle and left to die. In the card, the hanged man stares at you with total composure and calmness with one leg bent behind the other, instead of flailing around like someone who is helpless would do. To me, Lucifer is the god of knowledge, logic, science and standing up for what you know to be true. In the Christian mythology, Lucifer betrayed god. But he did without shame or fear, as the hanged man shows no regret. Ironically it foils the imagery of Jesus. He had the balls to defy God itself, despite knowing there would be punishment. It wasn't a 'fall', it was a calculated dive in the name of truth and justice. Sort of a self sacrificial stand He made as He invented equal rights.

I'm not sure how experienced you are but I'll leave you with this tidbit;
You don't need to fear the big ones being mean to you. Their energy can be intense and at first they do it on purpose to test you. The main risk of diving I to the deep end early with Lucifer or Satan is that alot of beginners don't understand how They communicate. Until you have developed skill in scrying or you happen to be naturally clairaudiant, They speak in thoughts. In time you can distinguish thoughts that are your own from thoughts from outside and you can recognize the tone of a spirit and know who it is. So if you asked Them to guide you or make you stronger and wiser, wich is the main thing I ask for, and They tell you to do or not do something, you need to listen or They will loose respect for you and put you on Their ignore list. It might be better to start with minor spirits or archangels and I'm saying that as a theistic satanist.

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
If you want to know Him, do divination with your spirit guides t I confirm it is wise to do. If They say yes, just do it with the regular observances of respect and intention. He's awesome. The first time I communed with Him, His energy was dramatic, almost overwhelming were it not for the fact that I suddenly felt incredible. Like pure Columbian snow. As I was leaving the ritual the image of the hanged man tarot card suddenly came to mind. Mentally I heard, "this is me, this is my card.." sort of message. In mideaval times the customary punishment for one who had betrayed their overlord was to be hung from the ankle and left to die. In the card, the hanged man stares at you with total composure and calmness with one leg bent behind the other, instead of flailing around like someone who is helpless would do. To me, Lucifer is the god of knowledge, logic, science and standing up for what you know to be true. In the Christian mythology, Lucifer betrayed god. But he did without shame or fear, as the hanged man shows no regret. Ironically it foils the imagery of Jesus. He had the balls to defy God itself, despite knowing there would be punishment. It wasn't a 'fall', it was a calculated dive in the name of truth and justice. Sort of a self sacrificial stand He made as He invented equal rights.

I'm not sure how experienced you are but I'll leave you with this tidbit;
You don't need to fear the big ones being mean to you. Their energy can be intense and at first they do it on purpose to test you. The main risk of diving I to the deep end early with Lucifer or Satan is that alot of beginners don't understand how They communicate. Until you have developed skill in scrying or you happen to be naturally clairaudiant, They speak in thoughts. In time you can distinguish thoughts that are your own from thoughts from outside and you can recognize the tone of a spirit and know who it is. So if you asked Them to guide you or make you stronger and wiser, wich is the main thing I ask for, and They tell you to do or not do something, you need to listen or They will loose respect for you and put you on Their ignore list. It might be better to start with minor spirits or archangels and I'm saying that as a theistic satanist.
Lucifer is badass!!! I Love Him!