• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?

Everyone's got one.

Angelkesfarl

Disciple
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
634
Reaction score
665
Awards
9
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
In the context of human life and human interactions, everyone is affected in one way or another; so perhaps you’ll wake up one day to find a fool driven by arrogance, a sense of righteousness, hatred, or a conflict of interest with you.
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
I’m not asking you to reveal your secrets, just what your thoughts are—or would you forgive them and not do it at all?
 

Angelkesfarl

Disciple
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
634
Reaction score
665
Awards
9
Forgive. Life will take care.
Is forgiveness a powerful thing? But if he continues to act wrongly, will you still forgive him?
Post automatically merged:

Well If someone is a fool, they are already probably cursed...?

By getting angry at someone will it "curse" them? No...
Do you mean he's cursed because he hurts you?
 

Kratos18

Visitor
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
This is what I had to learn. I would be a fool to say that i allwayes did. But 4 months ago i truley forgave all to everybody and thanked for it because i could learn so much from it and with thist step ir released so much of me and i could enter the next phase.

in the end it has nothing to do with me if someone acts like this. you can allwayes leave te table it is a decision.

powerfull? Forgiveness to me is very powerfull because it costs. I mean true forgiveness from heart.

this is what i believe and from experience i know life will take care.

A.H
 

Tryp

Zealot
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
733
Awards
4
Curse? Because I'm angry? Hell no.

Is he, as you say, an arrogant fool, or a righteous jerk, someone toxic? Take a distance, move on. And if it's not possible to move on because as you suggest there's some conflict of interest, then work to resolve that conflict in your favor. Which may require or not an operation in that sense. Then avoid them.

But it would take something very, very serious for me to consider a curse. I haven't found that situation, and I hope I never find myself in a place where I seriously consider cursing someone.

For me the question to ask one self is, how do I want to live the rest of my life?
 

Angelkesfarl

Disciple
Joined
Nov 18, 2025
Messages
634
Reaction score
665
Awards
9
This is what I had to learn. I would be a fool to say that i allwayes did. But 4 months ago i truley forgave all to everybody and thanked for it because i could learn so much from it and with thist step ir released so much of me and i could enter the next phase.

in the end it has nothing to do with me if someone acts like this. you can allwayes leave te table it is a decision.

powerfull? Forgiveness to me is very powerfull because it costs. I mean true forgiveness from heart.

this is what i believe and from experience i know life will take care.

A.H
Sometimes, the barrier that a harmful person builds around you puts you in a situation where they won’t accept your forgiveness, and no matter how much your paths cross or your lives intertwine, you always find them right in front of you. How will you react?
Post automatically merged:

Curse? Because I'm angry? Hell no.

Is he, as you say, an arrogant fool, or a righteous jerk, someone toxic? Take a distance, move on. And if it's not possible to move on because as you suggest there's some conflict of interest, then work to resolve that conflict in your favor. Which may require or not an operation in that sense. Then avoid them.

But it would take something very, very serious for me to consider a curse. I haven't found that situation, and I hope I never find myself in a place where I seriously consider cursing someone.

For me the question to ask one self is, how do I want to live the rest of my life?
What if your anger stems from the fact that he deliberately hurts you and belittles you, and this fool keeps thinking you’re weak because you don’t fight back—you don’t crush him and keep giving him plenty of chances to stay away? How would you react in that situation?
 

Kratos18

Visitor
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
5
It is easy for me now to say that… but i think it is the way…. If i would fight for my life when he attacks me or my familie phisikly? Yes…

But curse? Never! I am a servant of light..
 

ihateclowns

Apprentice
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
61
Awards
1
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
In the context of human life and human interactions, everyone is affected in one way or another; so perhaps you’ll wake up one day to find a fool driven by arrogance, a sense of righteousness, hatred, or a conflict of interest with you.
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
I’m not asking you to reveal your secrets, just what your thoughts are—or would you forgive them and not do it at all?
I think you are asking for hexing not cursing in general because we curse people all the time, we may not say out loud but we think negative thoughts about someone who hurt us or abused our trust and kindness etc. Calling some one with few words you are making that person to confront you (if the person is stronger than you) or just exchange few words in return is magick in itself - with words you pulled that person towards you like a puppet master.

But the worst part of all this is thoughts and words we use against those who hurt us hurt us too, as much as I want such a person to face something awful I do my best to let them be but it isn't easy.

Forgiveness is the most difficult thing for humans I'd say more difficult than doing magick, if all Christians forgave like it is said in the bible world would have been totally different.

And the general rule is people have more enemies than friends you never know who is using magick to hurt you so the best revenge you can have is to protect yourself from all forms of hexing so that your enemies stay miserable, in today's parlance "ignoring the troll who comments something negative".
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
150
Reaction score
231
Awards
2
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
In the context of human life and human interactions, everyone is affected in one way or another; so perhaps you’ll wake up one day to find a fool driven by arrogance, a sense of righteousness, hatred, or a conflict of interest with you.
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
I’m not asking you to reveal your secrets, just what your thoughts are—or would you forgive them and not do it at all?

This is an interesting post/thread.

It depends on the situation and what you mean by curse, I guess. I'd usually deal with this kind of thing with a mundane mixture of "stocisim" and escalating/reporting behaviour to relevant authorities in the first instance. I'm not going to curse someone just because they are annoying.

But, if the situation gets worse and isn't dealt with, I'd either change situation if I can or, if I can't, drive them away out of my life magically (and have done once). And yeah, if my life or loved ones' lives are threatened, of course I'm going to defend myself by whatever means necessary (but that's a very extreme case which I hope I never to get to experience, personally).
 

Tryp

Zealot
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
733
Awards
4
What if your anger stems from the fact that he deliberately hurts you and belittles you, and this fool keeps thinking you’re weak because you don’t fight back—you don’t crush him and keep giving him plenty of chances to stay away? How would you react in that situation?

I'd be angry, for sure. But the thing with performing a rite of some kind to curse someone is that I cannot do it in the heat of the moment, can I? In the heat of the moment, I could let anger take over and punch him in the face. It might be unwise in some cases, but that's okay in my books. But a thoughtful reaction is a different story.

Once I have time to think, I will react in the way that causes less trouble to myself and the people I care about. But let me answer to what you ask.

He belittles me? He thinks I'm weak? I don't care. I try to pay little mind to what others think I am, and the less they matter to me, the less I care.

He hurts me? Then it depends. It's my ego he's hurting? That might require to review how vulnerable my ego is, rather than debasing myself to play the same game.

In the end, it boils down to how their actions are an obstacle or a problem. If they are, I have to react. Which may or not include a magical operation (usually it won't, there's a saying where I live, "don't kill flies with cannons"). But if I want to use magic, cursing is not a choice for me. I can work to get an upper hand. I can work to move him away from me. I can even work to teach him a lesson. But cursing is just directed poison I will be spitting from my own mouth, and consequences may reach far deeper than that idiot deserves.
 

A.Nox

Goetic Practitioner
Joined
Jan 16, 2026
Messages
110
Reaction score
204
Awards
3
I don't act on emotion, a feeling tells me about my own state nothing more. First I weigh whether moving against this person actually pays. If a curse is the better return I'll use one — but never in a way or at a time that anyone could trace back to me.
 

juanitos

Zealot
Joined
Oct 20, 2025
Messages
170
Reaction score
183
Awards
3
What if someone is continously harming you and your family in order to destroy you completely ?
it is a foolish idea just to be obedient and accept the situation..you have to fight back!
 

Tryp

Zealot
Joined
Jul 19, 2023
Messages
110
Reaction score
733
Awards
4
What if someone is continously harming you and your family in order to destroy you completely ?
it is a foolish idea just to be obedient and accept the situation..you have to fight back!

Fighting back does not mean casting a curse.
 

Mannimarco

Acolyte
Joined
Nov 19, 2023
Messages
309
Reaction score
763
Awards
6
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
Yes, absolutely
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
These days I like chanting and visualizations in a mild trance. It doesn't bring in any outside energy sources, but is more satisfying.
 

Robert Ramsay

Apostle
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
1,846
Reaction score
4,359
Awards
13
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
In the context of human life and human interactions, everyone is affected in one way or another; so perhaps you’ll wake up one day to find a fool driven by arrogance, a sense of righteousness, hatred, or a conflict of interest with you.
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
I’m not asking you to reveal your secrets, just what your thoughts are—or would you forgive them and not do it at all?
There are very few people who I feel it's worth taking magical action against.
 

Aeternus

Disciple
Joined
Mar 21, 2024
Messages
772
Reaction score
1,632
Awards
13
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
In the context of human life and human interactions, everyone is affected in one way or another; so perhaps you’ll wake up one day to find a fool driven by arrogance, a sense of righteousness, hatred, or a conflict of interest with you.
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
I’m not asking you to reveal your secrets, just what your thoughts are—or would you forgive them and not do it at all?

First of all, let me say it that I truly appreciate the fact that you opened quite interesting / thought-provoking topics lately. I like those :).

In the context of human life and interaction, the topic of cursing is quite a touchy subject, so it depends on the practitioner's perspective. In my point of view, I don't think cursing is worth it.

I oftentimes pondered upon the thought, back in the past when I would have some online fools, total morons. Cursing them wasn't, isn't, and will never be worthy. It would be something that would affect my dignity and also spiritual life.

If I ever would have a fool to stress me, no matter how arrogant or wicked that fool would be, I would not curse them. What I would do instead, would be a distancing working by first taking the non-magical way of distancing myself socially from the fool, and if the fool won't cease and desist, then I would do the magical way of cutting chords with the said fool, so that I won't be energetically affected by the said fool.

As this saying which I really like goes:

"The best revenge is being unlike the injurer."— Marcus Aurelius

Lastly, when it comes to revenge, it really isn't worth it, as another saying I like states:

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.” — Confucius / Douglas Horton
 

Asteriskos

Disciple
Joined
Apr 16, 2024
Messages
812
Reaction score
1,319
Awards
12
If a "practitioner" threw a curse every time someone pissed them off, even say cutting them off on the road (very common), what a miserable individual they would be! Laugh "most" of it off. Conjure for the really "BIG" ones! 🤘
 
Top