• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?

Everyone's got one.

Kratos18

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
In time they are also used human offering or any kind of life to sacrifice. Some still do… but the question is to whom?

why should I use my power to harm?

ist there just this way of defence or is there other wayes of dealing?

I believe that if i have the need to curse somebody concious than it is just an act of weakness and my own incompatility to handle situatons like that as an individual with authority. If you do not have this kind of charisma I would say work on yourself and not blaming others for there behavior… in the end they are just mirrors… you can change your enviroment by changing the way you are that is the work and that is !!for me!! magick..

i leave it be…. Sicut supra, et infra; sicut intus, et foris.

I don’t feed this kind of power or „things“…

AH
 

Mh4419

Disciple
Joined
Jan 18, 2025
Messages
913
Reaction score
7,148
Awards
9
Another Ethical Teaching and Discussions,Thanks to all Practitioners for Above Comments and On coming.
 

Kratos18

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Clearify: I leave them be, work internal and don’t feed the energy of others or curse them… as somebodey allready said it comes with a price..

AH
This is what I had to learn. I would be a fool to say that i allwayes did. But 4 months ago i truley forgave all to everybody and thanked for it because i could learn so much from it and with thist step ir released so much of me and i could enter the next phase.

in the end it has nothing to do with me if someone acts like this. you can allwayes leave te table it is a decision.

powerfull? Forgiveness to me is very powerfull because it costs. I mean true forgiveness from heart.

this is what i believe and from experience i know life will take care.

A.H

Sometimes, the barrier that a harmful person builds around you puts you in a situation where they won’t accept your forgiveness, and no matter how much your paths cross or your lives intertwine, you always find them right in front of you. How will you react?
Post automatically merged:


What if your anger stems from the fact that he deliberately hurts you and belittles you, and this fool keeps thinking you’re weak because you don’t fight back—you don’t crush him and keep giving him plenty of chances to stay away? How would you react in that situation?

Do magical curses have different levels of power, and is it also ethical to cause someone to move away from your location, job, or neighborhood simply because they are blocking, disrupting, or hindering your path?
Post automatically merged:

Another question is: Whether curses are of the form of hexes, voodoo, or even Solomon’s Hebrew curses—or in any other form—are they ethical? And if they are not ethical, why did the ancients use them?

In time they are also used human offering or any kind of life to sacrifice. Some still do… but the question is to whom?

why should I use my power to harm?

ist there just this way of defence or is there other wayes of dealing?

I believe that if i have the need to curse somebody concious than it is just an act of weakness and my own incompatility to handle situatons like that as an individual with authority. If you do not have this kind of charisma I would say work on yourself and not blaming others for there behavior… in the end they are just mirrors… you can change your enviroment by changing the way you are that is the work and that is !!for me!! magick..

i leave it be…. Sicut supra, et infra; sicut intus, et foris.

I don’t feed this kind of power or „things“…

AH
 

Nembra

Disciple
Joined
Jul 28, 2026
Messages
504
Reaction score
445
Awards
5
due to early childhood christian indoctrination I dont think I could
You were indoctrined into not doing malicious things to other people? I was raised Christian and honestly I could've used some of such indoctrination.
 

ajjuea620

Neophyte
Joined
Jul 9, 2026
Messages
11
Reaction score
5
I once put a hex on someone which was almost irreversible. And i have never spent a day without regretting that action. So, no. Please dont do it. Just find it in yourself to forgive them. I am telling you again. Please dont do it
 

vxORIONxv

Visitor
Joined
Oct 10, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
If you get angry at someone, will you curse them?
In the context of human life and human interactions, everyone is affected in one way or another; so perhaps you’ll wake up one day to find a fool driven by arrogance, a sense of righteousness, hatred, or a conflict of interest with you.
So, would you use your magic to curse that fool, and if so, what kind of curse would you use, and how would you do it?
I’m not asking you to reveal your secrets, just what your thoughts are—or would you forgive them and not do it at all?
By the means of transgressing against another, the offender has already cursed themselves. However, if one is wronged in any way, due to the laws of spiritual balance, there is technically room for a measure of "revenge" or "vengeance"; it is unlikely, but not impossible, that a person who feels the need to respond to such things will measure their response with equity. Even our perception of such things is lacking because we're working with spirits. Also, when we take action ourselves, this can only do a disservice to the great Spirit that that we are attached to, who's vengeance, though not always swift, is usually devastating. This is why it's usually best to let Karma do what it does best. Wisdom is always counterintuitive.

* * * Blessings * * *
 

Frater M.M.

Zealot
Joined
Aug 28, 2026
Messages
152
Reaction score
232
Awards
2
Do magical curses have different levels of power, and is it also ethical to cause someone to move away from your location, job, or neighborhood simply because they are blocking, disrupting, or hindering your path?

Ethical according to who tho? I did it once because I felt unsafe living next to problem neighbours to move them on. I didn't try to give them cancer or make them drop dead etc., tho.
 

Kratos18

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 9, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
5
Ethical according to who tho? I did it once because I felt unsafe living next to problem neighbours to move them on. I didn't try to give them cancer or make them drop dead etc., tho.
Did it work? If i may ask…
 

Kepler

Apostle
Joined
May 9, 2025
Messages
1,402
Reaction score
916
Awards
10
If I don't get my Nobel Peace Prize I'll remember that and they'll be sorry!

Nah, that kind of zero sum thinking doesn't work in an evolutionary positive sum model. And most often curses seem to go in that general direction of thinking. Where if someone doesn't get their way they attack it. It's ultimately self-serving. A result from incorrectly viewing a perceived slight then misattributed to themselves as a personal attack then responding to it like it's an attack. Leading to a negative sum if they refuse to accept the reality that contradicts the narcissistic.

If there's going to be a curse involved it'll have to lead to a positive sum. Which means being objective.

Sometime that means cursing someone with self-awareness which can lead to distress in finding a positive sum.

On the extreme end, if someone is unwilling to alter their zero sum behavior that leads to negative sum and serious problems for communities, then curses to limit their influence are necessary for survival of the positive sum. 🎶It's evolution, baby.🎵
 
Top