• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I'm a vampire?

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I'm thinking I take energy from people unconsciously what do I do, is there a cure? I noticed that when I'm tired and I touch someone I feel much better

Roma

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
That is very common among humans that are not nurturing themselves properly.

Fortunately, as the Bible says: the kingdom of heaven is within.

So nourish your humanness with the Life force anchored in your body. Do the exercise here:

Meditation & Dream Troubles

Ancient

Zealot
Benefactor
Reaction score
Awards
Usually shielding is done to protect yourself from outside influences, but you could turn that around and keep your own influence boxed in.

This exercise is quick and could easily be done by excusing yourself to the bathroom or some quiet place if you are in a situation around people you want to protect.

Take some deep breaths, and begin gathering energy in your chest with each breath. Soak it up from your environment. Form it into a ball, and see it or feel it there. Even if your visualization skills aren’t great, know that it is happening. Make your dominant hand into the shape of the sword mudra (basically point with your index and middle finger, keeping the others curled in - looks kinda like a sword or dagger). Keep your hand in the mudra shape, and extend it out between waist and chest height. Slowly spin in a circle, drawing the circumference out with your mudra, and visualize the energy you gathered flowing out through your shoulder, arm, and fingers, forming a brilliant burning circle around you as you spin. For the purposes of muffling your own energy, make this a thick, heavy color, and try to feel its weight, like a murky fog that robs a voice of its power. When you have completed the circle, stretch both hands out to your sides, palms up, and ‘grab’ this ring of energy you created. Pull it up above your head and bring your hands together, forming the top half of an egg shape. As you do this, say out loud a statement of intent, such as: “My energetic influence does not extend past this barrier.”. Make your own statement if you prefer. Then, ‘grab’ your energy ring at the sides once again, and this time pull down, meeting hands in front of your groin and completing the egg shape underneath you, so you are now enveloped in this spherical shield. Remember to make your statement of intent a second time as you complete the bottom half.

This should last for a few hours, and can be redone as often as you like to maintain the effect. Make a note of if/how your interactions with people change for a time after trying this. Do you feel different? Do they react to you differently?

Hope this helps.

Silsebyl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
maybe you're not sucking but just experiencing a normal thing between humans (and other living beings): the near contact with a friend is very comforting and gives strength to both.

league

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I'm thinking I take energy from people unconsciously what do I do, is there a cure? I noticed that when I'm tired and I touch someone I feel much better
Yes meditation is the first step in control, you must get clarity before moving to control the use, than you wont be unintentionally doing it to others

blacksmith

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
maybe you're not sucking but just experiencing a normal thing between humans (and other living beings): the near contact with a friend is very comforting and gives strength to both.
But even with complete strangers and even people I don't like

Viktor

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There are as many definitions of a vampire as there are people identifying as one.

Ranging from those who literary drink blood toward so called psychic vampires or energy vampires.
Some people wish to become vampires but can't, some are good candidates to become one, others just have a feeling or attraction to graveyards and abandoned castles or the moon. ex. goths or vampire societies while yet others are just fascinated by movies, books or historical facts etc.

There are as well many real illnesses that were in history used to identify a vampire for which today there is a cure like rabies, porphyria or tuberculosis.
There are also mental disorders like clinical vampirism.
There are also several animals which feed them self with blood like vampire bats, mosquitos or bedbugs, which is fascinating since drinking blood for humans is not healthy because blood contains a lot of Fe (Iron).
There are also folklore beliefs but also historical documents some of which touch the church.

All this together makes understanding vampirism hard and very diluted, if one is fascinated the best they can do is to join vampire societies if there is one around and start living another life.

~~~

Becoming a vampire is associated with awakening, a process by which you don't doubt you're a vampire, but there are some preconditions to be able to wake up.
But just like with many definitions of a vampire you can stumble upon several definitions of awakening, some say it's a personal thing but I personally doubt it's personal, for me one has to be either predestined to wake up or otherwise it must be recruited by a vampire.
In any case once you wake up there is no way back, you become cursed.