• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Meditation & Dream Troubles

BridgeCat

Visitor
Reaction score
I used to be decent at remote viewing, but fell out of practice over a decade ago. My father lost something very important to him a few weeks ago and I decided to help.

In the beginning I started getting very sharp headaches whenever my meditation turned outward. A few days into my attempts to work through that I realized I stopped remembering my dreams and I can no longer visualize objects.

I worked through the headaches using guided meditation recordings, but every time I turned my meditation outward I started having tons of random intrusive thoughts and falling asleep. I do not have the same problems when meditating with focus on myself.

I moved on to more specific guided meditations involving contacting your higher self. I managed to almost visualize a garden and almost see a guide figure - I could just see flashes and outlines. Both times I got there my meditation was pulled out of my control and I was forcibly pulled out of the garden and off a cliff.

I stopped trying. In the four days since my last attempt I have had 2 snippets of remembered nightmares bad enough to wake me in a cold sweat and the adults of my house, including a guest who knows nothing of my meditations, have been complaining about strange dreams.

My husband is quite talented at dream magic - not sure what term to use there - and he has had some strange encounters and blocks trying to help.

I am hoping someone here will have ideas or be able to point me in the direction of resources to help.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Long ago I used to be able to do remote viewing - based on astral clairvoyance. Then I joined a spiritual community and within a week I had lost the astral clairvoyance. In retrospect, I had come into a higher energy system. About a year later I started to develop mental clairvoyance.

I see quite a lot of humans with a black "octopus" on the head with tentacles into the brain. Do you have that? If you do, would the octopus let you see it?

In my limited observation, it is possible for some to lift into heart frequencies (buddhic plane) and thereby be above the octopus, but some have interference with the heart as well as the brain.

BridgeCat

Visitor
Reaction score
While I do have quite an affinity for cephalopods, I am not sure how the hypothesis that I have an octopus, tentacle-deep in my brain actually fits my situation.
I would certainly like to be able to access what gifts I have without pain and interference, but I am much more concerned about what is happening to people around me.
Can you share any insight or resources into how being unable to lift into heart frequencies could cause the people in my home to have disruptions to their dreams?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
I am not sure how the hypothesis that I have an octopus, tentacle-deep in my brain actually fits my situation.
What experiments could you do to test the proposition?

started getting very sharp headaches whenever my meditation turned outward.
Did you think that an outside action was causing the problem? How to test?

Both times I got there my meditation was pulled out of my control and I was forcibly pulled out of the garden and off a cliff.
Sounds like adverse interference. Who/what might do that?

nightmares bad enough to wake me in a cold sweat and the adults of my house,..., have been complaining about strange dreams.
Inteference?

strange encounters and blocks trying to help.
Interference?

I am much more concerned about what is happening to people around me.
It is common that groups/families are targeted/managed by adverse entities

being unable to lift into heart frequencies
Only relatively small proportion of humans is consciously active in the heart. Mostly emotional experiences are labelled as heart.

Males usually need to learn to control mental levels in order to use heart energies, but some women, having controlled emotional energies can then work directly with the heart.

BridgeCat

Visitor
Reaction score
I appreciate your insistence on testing. I joined to find information to help me test. I have reached the end of my current knowledge. Something is effecting the dreams of the people in my house and my child is too young to tell me if they are being effected. I have protected my home to the best of my abilities and it is not doing the job.
The internet has some great resources, but finding them in the sea of junk is time consuming. I am worried about my child, so I am hoping to spend less time stuck reading articles that are basically divination by literal baloney (my apologies to anyone who uses meat jello for divination).
Where would you recommend I find information on identifying interference? How to test who or what is interfering? How to counter or protect from that interference? What are your go-to methods for protecting against things like this?

oggunista80

Neophyte
Reaction score
Was something new introduced within the household?
-did you aquire a new item?
-did someone aquire a new position, lover of friendship?
What are they/you dreaming?
The devil is always in the details as they say- even the BS details have latent meaning many times.
Do you burn candles in your home?- if its not your thing no worries, but if you do, observe how the candles burn.
Are you experiencing any weird outplace feelings of anomolies?

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Where would you recommend I find information on identifying interference? How to test who or what is interfering? How to counter or protect from that interference? What are your go-to methods for protecting against things like this?
So I have told you what I have seen. It is very common.

I saw a local "christian church" wedding reception the other day and all the older males had a black "octopus" on their heads with tentacles into their brains, managing their thoughts. The younger adult males and all of the females had a larva-cockroach on the front of their hearts eating up their lifeforce.

They seemed all to have invited their "god" into their lives but their god was not even the B grader that they thought.

Adverse entities are very hard to remove if there is an invitation. Any wrong-doing (e.g. living/working where/with one should not) is a permanent invitation.

Not resisting wrong-doing is a permanent invitation - often with the original walk-past the wrong-doing long forgotten/deleted from memory.

Given that the permissions are often forgotten/deleted, the best way is to grow out of them.

See next post

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Flame in the Heart:

Put the attention in the heart (centre of the chest - midway up the sternum). Visualise a vertical flame of Spirit in the heart. Notice the height, width and colour of the flame.

Visualise an aura of golden-white light around the flame in the heart. That light emanating from the flame will be used to fill and thereby condition the physical body and the light body (aura).

Now using the heart to push, push golden-white light down the left leg into the foot and out into the Earth. Push the light as a tight clockwise spiral down through the thigh bone and shin bone, out into the Earth.

As this is the first time, take some time with this. The foot often will start to tingle as the cells respond to the Light.

Now draw the light back up from the Earth, now spiraling anticlockwise, through the muscles and flesh. Bring the light up to the left hipjoint and stop there.

With practice the whole of the left leg will be filled with light and have a soft tingle.

Now do the right leg - push with the heart, light clockwise through the bones and anti-clockwise up through the flesh.

Now attention back to the heart and push light downwards as a large clockwise spiral filling the whole of the abdomen.

Back to the heart - expand the light, push it out to fill the chest cavity - from front to back and from side to side.

Back to the heart - push the light into the left shoulder then into the arm - clockwise spiral filling the arm and out through the hand - one way only.

Same with the right shoulder and arm.

Back to the heart - push a spiral of light upwards anticlockwise filling the throat into the brain - carefully filling the brain with light and then push the light out through the skull into the hair.

This exercise ought to take about 20 minutes when first being done. Later, as the exercise accelerates the shedding of denser substance from the body it becomes more sensitive to Light and responds quite quickly. The denser substance contains trauma and karma and predisposes to dark behaviour.

The exercise can be done as often as convenient - but a minimum of twice a day is recommended.

One of the key skills being learned here is the use of the heart chakra - the natural focus of humanity.

The exercise accelerates the integration and refinement of the personality so that it may progessively transmit more Spirit.

Golden-white light has specific qualities particularly useful to humans.

Roma

Apostle
Warned
Reaction score
Awards
Formerly keen practitioners of martial arts have a great deal of trouble with the Flame in the Heart exercise as they have invited in a very old entity that provided spiritual training before the local pralaya.

All those that I have dealt with have pride in their martial arts achievements and this seems to be a permanent invitation to an entity that is no longer relevant to most Earth humans.

They find bringing light below the level of the eyes to be most difficult.

Reaction score
Awards
Formerly keen practitioners of martial arts have a great deal of trouble with the Flame in the Heart exercise as they have invited in a very old entity that provided spiritual training before the local pralaya.

All those that I have dealt with have pride in their martial arts achievements and this seems to be a permanent invitation to an entity that is no longer relevant to most Earth humans.

They find bringing light below the level of the eyes to be most difficult.
This resonates with me strongly.
This and practicing the dark arts.