• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I'm back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awards
Sorry sorry, my life latest months been chaos. Extremely intense spiritually and a lot of .....hardships..... With my kids and my Fiancè, gaaahhh.
And backstabbing friends.
But now I feel stronger than ever!!! Started to read Draconian Ritual book little more, the way they describe kundalini awakening was a "aha" experience, feel a lot going on right now and my spiritual dark guides draw me to so much new, It's a wonderful feeling but not got the whole pic yet. Try to meditate more but try that with "waaaahhhh mummy she hiiiiit me" etc all the time in the background 😏
Got some decent likeminded friends for once from fb 🤣 that feels great....
How is everything going here and any tip on how to keep my evolving thing at a roll here with kids,potential kundalini etc?!
I know it's my destiny with magick, but all these people in my life has no understanding and just disturbs my focus 😝
Hope you all doing fine.

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Glad you're doing alright! There's some tricks people have used to integrate magic and various practice into their daily lives. Charging your morning cup of coffee and making it into a little daily potion of sorts, or charging scented candles as something that looks completely mundane but is a passive thing you can use. I often like to use headphones with any sort of meditation or stuff that requires more focus, to block out external sound with some sort of calming white noise from online. I also take advantage of the woods around me for rituals whenever weather permits, because it's so much more private than my own house, unless it's one of those rare instances I'm actually home alone. Hope this all helps!

Also pro tip: Summer camps exist for a damn good reason, and some public schools have day camps/afterschool activities for free. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.