• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I'm frustrated cause I cannot develop magical powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisdomAddict

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
I think of it more like running. Most people can run, but very few of those people have put the work in over their lives to run a four minute mile.

I consider magic to be an edge condition of normal human consciousness.
In my experience it evolves a good amount of many factors at least the focus part,
I have never done it by thinking about
Later I found out
Me getting things and result I wanted
Was doing magic actually
Interesting to know about something I done but I never realized about it...

Tiana Silvermoon

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I always thought magical powers are in our DNA
Some have and some don't,
I heard that you can develop them but at least you have to do some of its roots inside you...
Genuine for everyone
Some can tell the future some can grab a book and tell who ever touched the book kinda stuff
I think magic also needs it's talent to be present like many other things
I tend to disagree on that. Like in any other area, some people are more talented than the other and therefore have a boost start or learn more easily, but otherwise it's a basic skill that can be developed.

Jhary-a-Conel

Visitor
Reaction score
Write to Prof Emelius Brown.

If he can’t sort you out then pick a practice, any practice - meditation, playing piano, yo-yo tricks, whatever - and spend six months trying to learn it and improve your skills. Don’t worry about the magic, just choose a skill you want to learn or improve and stick to it through the inevitable ups and downs.

Note what worked, what didn’t and want challenges you encountered and overcame. Keep a diary.

Note what changed in your Self.

Now try some magical work. Try Liber MMM or Liber O. Take the same approach as above. Watch those changes in the Self - that’s where the real work is at. For further guidance watch Groundhog Day.

Bandaboy

Apprentice
Reaction score
H
I've spend all my life reading occultism books, memorizing every single word from the books, here all day in the forum reading you guys.. Developing a great wisdom, but I still cannot make any kind if magic I don't even have synchronities, and I am so afraid of ending up here telling everyone they are paranoid because they have habilities and i am feeling so envious.. What can I do? May I have an osctious in my head? I am so afraid please help me
Post automatically merged:

An octopus. I cannot even write properly! My english is so bad oh my god
Hey man, how are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.