• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

I'm looking for a ritual that shows distress.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello, I have a question about a ritual.

Do you know a comprehensive ritual that shows what bad effects it has on you?
This information can be shown in your sleep or you can see it in another way.
I am looking for a ritual that shows bad energy, the cause of your unhappiness, your problems, I would be grateful if someone could answer me.

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is done naturally just through seeing. Psychological and spiritual pain is as simple as physical pain: a man stabs your thigh, so your thigh has a knife shaped wound.

If you are unhappy, look at where that unhappiness is leaking out from. Be in the present moment and look at the details of it: everything that is now came from streams of karmic events, trace them back with your seeing.

I have no rituals or spells that can do the work for you, just that advice.

Blackrose00

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
This is done naturally just through seeing. Psychological and spiritual pain is as simple as physical pain: a man stabs your thigh, so your thigh has a knife shaped wound.

If you are unhappy, look at where that unhappiness is leaking out from. Be in the present moment and look at the details of it: everything that is now came from streams of karmic events, trace them back with your seeing.

I have no rituals or spells that can do the work for you, just that advice.
thank you, but that's not my case, I think you know what I mean, I wonder about the starting point of it all, but I wonder why after all these years the pain doesn't end, where a part of me remains, maybe that's why I suffer physically and spiritually
this problem may not have originated with me, but it affected me too

IllusiveOwl

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
thank you, but that's not my case, I think you know what I mean, I wonder about the starting point of it all, but I wonder why after all these years the pain doesn't end, where a part of me remains, maybe that's why I suffer physically and spiritually
this problem may not have originated with me, but it affected me too
It is a lengthy process, genuine spiritual recovery is hard, it took me hundreds of hours of meditation just to get an inkling of what to do.

If someone has a cure-all ritual I'll be eager to hear it. Def will watch this thread in case that happens 🦉