• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Im sounding the horn for lightworkers&Capable assistants, For something very serious.

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
i imagine OP is off on something else already, but this type of thing seems popular, i went to a heavens gate cult meeting in the 90s, lots of people there like this, seeking the apocalypse, desperate to take control of reality, many see this as their only option, and misery loves company, i prefer to be alone
I think the root of this sort of thing is just narcissism. To think that the fate of the world depends on you must really reinforce that desire for importance and meaning every human craves.

Reaction score
Awards
Good call. But things aren't quite abnormal, but we do have a potential large war brewing in the near future, or in this decade everyone is just more obvious about what they're doing. We do have a supply chain and logistics problem. Bunkers are a thing for the rich and famous, quite frankly if I had the funds and supplies Id stock one myself. Prepping is a thing. Society gets more and more wack every year, and there have been boiling points, even here.

Can or could things be done about it magically, I think so.