• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Imbuing Mud People?

Someone's asking for help!

bo-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
Earlier today I was talking to a companion of mine and she mentioned the possibility of imbuing spirits into mud people using some sort of ritual magic. I'm a bit new to all of this, as I haven't done anything that many would consider "occult" yet but I have purchased and read many books (and an etsy succubus, but that's another story) and I'm very excited. But I was wondering if it would be possible for me to learn how to do this? And if so, does it have to be mud? Why not clay, is that not the usual material? I am already very experienced with crafting dolls out of materials such as clay and mud, as that is all I did for entertainment when I was in prison 3 years ago. Because of this, I feel that I am ready to do this even if interacting with spirits is probably considered dangerous and not beginner friendly. Any help would be appreciated.

KjEno186

Site Staff
Staff member
Jr. Staff Member
Reaction score
Awards
It's an interesting topic covered by various authors who focus on shamanism and chaos magick. You are beginning to create your own magick, but perhaps you need some direction to give yourself focus and flexibility to experiment.

does it have to be mud?
Probably because mud is free and easily dissolved once you're done with the 'person.'

Drawing and painting is more of my thing, but I bought some oven-bake polymer clay recently. Phil Hine wrote (in Condensed Chaos) about using masks for invocation, which is something I want to try out soon.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Man is ha'adam and earth is adamah.

Please do me the personal favour and see the beauty of these words combined. And not break it down to shitty translations that carry none of this
Lol. Aleph Daleth Mem is "man" and Aleph Daleth Mem Heh is "the earth"

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
It gives you a knot in the tongue. See here:

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Lol. Aleph Daleth Mem is "man" and Aleph Daleth Mem Heh is "the earth"
The article is ha, therefore ha'adam. Funny that with the word for earth adamah it sounds as if if the article was somehow put at the end of Adam.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
But why add the article H to ADM. Heh is window. You look through a window to see. Ecce Homo?

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
But why add the article H to ADM. Heh is window. You look through a window to see. Ecce Homo?
The Parasha did this. God created the man from [no the] earth. No the earth is dust on the earth.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Probably too complicated for the non gifted, hehe

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
The Parasha did this. God created the man from [not the] earth. Not the earth is dust on the earth.
Not sure what you mean to be honest. If earth is ADMH and to me it looks like ADM is taken from this word.

Öwnchef

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Not sure what you mean to be honest. If earth is ADMH and to me it looks like ADM is taken from this word.
Because it likely was. H'Adam equals Adam'h. To be more precise it mirrors it. That was seen as a proof in this times.

Yazata

Staff member
Sr. Staff Member
Archivist
Benefactor
Vendor
Reaction score
Awards
Because it likely was. H'Adam equals Adam'h. To be more precise it mirrors it. That was seen as a proof in this times.
It's not a mirror though, then it would have to be MDAH