• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Help] Imbuing Mud People?

Someone's asking for help!

bo-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
There is a book called Qabballistic Magic by Baal Shem Tov. In the book are several elements for magic, including a golem.
should I read this? will it help me with my goals of learning to control the spiriits in the mud?

AureliaAegis

Visitor
Reaction score
I think it's super interesting of a concept , imbuing mud people? I'm sure there are tons of tips and tricks on how to do so like maybe using a spirit to possess the body of your mud person creation similar to a golem? I think what you need to focus on first is to build a perfect and stable vessel before considering who/entities to use though. Just a suggestion but I wish you luck on your goal!!!

bo-dog

Neophyte
Reaction score
perfect and stable vessel
nothing is perfect, BUT that's a pretty good idea, and is actually what I've been working on the past few days while I wait and see if this thread gets any results from the more experienced.