• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Open Request In the current of Satan-Set by Frater Eremor

Someone is looking for a specific book to be shared.

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Edit: added the author to the title.
Post automatically merged:

If it's independently published (and no Kindle format is available), it's as good as hopeless but my own informal rule of thumb is that when a book is available on Amazon, it's not 'super-rare'. Personally, I mostly apply Rule No. 5 to those impressive looking tomes bound in dragon hymen leather or whatnot with a print run of 99 copies of which only one is available from Miskatonic Books because the publisher is selling the rest for a crazy inflated price on ebay. Sometimes those books get shared after all, presumably by dissatisfied buyers, you never know.

Last edited:

jin2494

Neophyte
Reaction score

If it's independently published (and no Kindle format is available), it's as good as hopeless but my own informal rule of thumb is that when a book is available on Amazon, it's not 'super-rare'. Personally, I mostly apply Rule No. 5 to those impressive looking tomes bound in dragon hymen leather or whatnot with a print run of 99 copies of which only one is available from Miskatonic Books because the publisher is selling the rest for a crazy inflated price on ebay. Sometimes those books get shared after all, presumably by dissatisfied buyers, you never know.
Alright thanks for the info,

i want to work with God Set and Set current, that was the book i was recommended to looking for but if you guys knows another tome who work with Set and Set current(at least same or similar quality and work), it would be nice for me to know

HoldAll

Librarian
Staff member
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards

i want to work with God Set and Set current, that was the book i was recommended to looking for but if you guys knows another tome who work with Set and Set current(at least same or similar quality and work), it would be nice for me to know
You'd better start a thread in the Book Review section (with a Book Recommendation tag) where everybody will be able to read your question, right off the top of my head I can only think of the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
, Don Webb and Kemetism in general.

I just remembering seeing this one posted around, dunno if it's any good:

The author is Asenath Mason, one of the editors of the book you requested. Anyway, my suggestion still stands - start a Book Recommendation thread in the other section, others are probably much more knowledgeable than me.

Last edited: