• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

[Opinion] Increasing Spell Effectiveness

Everyone's got one.

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
In my life, I noticed that adding emotions to spells makes them more potent as well as adding an end date, an amount of money I want to receive from a wealth working.

I also noticed that anxiety fear hopelessness can cause a spell to fail, as well as expecting to much & not layering your spell with several entities.

what are some of your practical experiences with magic?

cheers,
John.

Mider2009

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Yes passion etc makes them more potent...so can negative ones like hate and anger

that’s why the Prophets would play music and dance, get their emotions going in order to connect with God

Jk666

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
that’s why the Prophets would play music and dance, get their emotions going in order to connect with God
I’d love to do a group ceremony with a couple of ppl here & try out the power of a group + charge it with powerful emotions.

are there any takers?