• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Book – PDF Initiation Into Hermetics Merkur Edition - Franz Bardon

Share a PDF of a book.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
Franz Bardon is regarded by many as the greatest and most important Hermetic adept of the 20th century. A tireless worker for the light, Franz Bardon survived Hitler’s concentration camps but died a victim of Communist persecution in 1958. Franz Bardon left behind him four legendary books which have become acknowledged classics of occult literature. Initiation into Hermetics is the first and most important of Franz Bardon’s works and is rightly regarded as the cornerstone of his entire opus. In contrast to other books on the subject of magic, Franz Bardon focuses his attention on the practical training of mind, body, and spirit necessary for all true magical attainment. Using the four elements of fire, water, air and earth as a foundation, Bardon teaches the student how to master these universal forces in the three exercises providing detailed training in the entire Arcanum of Hermetic magic, from basic techniques in thought control and imagination to advanced teachings on astral travel, the use of talismans and magic mirrors, and much more. No other writer has ever developed such a clear, concise, and practical program of magical development. The first of the seventy-two tarot cards revealed.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Ok, thanks, but it does not have the pictures.

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
I don't remember seeing a version with pictures before.

BragR

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
sorry, I mixed it up....with magical evocation... book

frsfmcs

Apprentice
Reaction score
Awards
No worries, I was hoping now there was a secret version floating out there 😂.