• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Inner Earth Trip

EliasArtista

Neophyte
Reaction score
Hello Everyone!

I have dreamed many times with lands beyond the poles and realms inside the earth, specially through my 20's to 30's. How many of you believe in this places? Would you like to visit them if you knew how to?

V.I.T.R.I.O.L

Sincerely,
Jose

pixel_fortune

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Physically no, the science on the core of the earth is extremely robust and well-documented from every angle (that is, that it's too hot and under too much pressure for any structures or life to survive, by many orders of magnitude)

I would interpret as your brain translating journeys into non-physical realms using the tools it has available. Like, my astral temple does not occupy a 'real-world' physical location, but my brain presents it to me as a 3D, physical space, because that's the only way my senses are able to understand it, and the only language my brain has to communicate it with me. So, I think your journeys are meaningful and could be a source for really valuable info and insight, but you would be missing all that value if you took it too literally as referring to the actual physical internals of the planet

EliasArtista

Neophyte
Reaction score
Dear Pixel

I lived some time in the andean mountains and the natives had this places they called paqarinas, they were caves that went into the earth and according to ancient mythos, gateways to the worlds of creation. Perhaps it's not so much about a phyisical place inside the earth but spatial-temporal wormholes.

Sincerely,
Elias