• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Intro, hello everyone

SmackMyBones

Visitor
Joined
Oct 6, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Grew up being taught root work and green magic by my mother; lived in the appalachian mountains my whole life.

Moved to a big city, and after reading John Dee and the Empire of Angels by Jason Louv as well as Final Events by Nick Redfern, I've decided to reach out to my local Ordo Templi chapter and begin initiation there.

I'm a non-believer and veritable skeptic, but i have to admit that occult works have always piqued my interest.

Im more of a scholar than anything; I'll read anything I can get my hands on in the realm of the occult.
 

Schimmel

Neophyte
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
28
Welcome!

If you seek knowledge you have come to the right place.
How curious it must be to think as a skeptic and yet be drawn to occult literature.
Many of us have started in the same way.

I hope you find what you are looking for, and more.
 

Robert Ramsay

Apostle
Joined
Oct 1, 2023
Messages
1,842
Reaction score
4,346
Awards
13
Grew up being taught root work and green magic by my mother; lived in the Appalachian mountains my whole life.

Moved to a big city, and after reading John Dee and the Empire of Angels by Jason Louv as well as Final Events by Nick Redfern, I've decided to reach out to my local Ordo Templi chapter and begin initiation there.

I'm a non-believer and veritable skeptic, but i have to admit that occult works have always piqued my interest.

I’m more of a scholar than anything; I'll read anything I can get my hands on in the realm of the occult.
Welcome! If it's any help, I personally believe that there is no such thing as the supernatural - only a bunch of natural things that we can't explain yet :)
 
Top