• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Intro: Shiva, Lord of Hosts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
My introduction

Have to admit, kinda' stumbled on this website, only looking for a specific pdf - and thank you so much for that!

I'm a 48-year old male from Scandinavia. Not really a practitioner, in any strict sense of the word - rather an ardent amateur student and ferocius reader, having, at least, acquinted myself to almost any (...) 'religious'- and 'occult science' throughout my life.

For the past thirteen years, though, my main interest have been, primarily, Indian and Tibetan traditions - especially 'heterodox' shaiva/shakti philosophy- and practice.
Yet, before that, I had a keen interest in grimoires and all related traditions, gnostic traditions included; and now, it seems, I feel an urge to re-visit.
I'm happy to see that studies have come a long way since then, and I'm currently looking into what is out there. At the moment, Stephen Skinner, for instance.

I'll probably mostly 'snoop around' to see what You guys are doing, hoping to find interesting references, sources, and such.
However, I do like to help, and I'll be happy to whenever possible. I do know a thing or two, and I do have a vast library of PDFs, etc.

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
hi there, i saw your question about emails. you got ixaxar books in pdf on your pc? some of those books have spirits that act a bit wyrd when a pc is around.

i also think your keywords: skinner and snoop wont bring you far, but home life rules and rightfully so.

nice to meet you, i have some hindu spirits who like to travel, you think you can 'dance' with a moslem?

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
hi there, i saw your question about emails. you got ixaxar books in pdf on your pc? some of those books have spirits that act a bit wyrd when a pc is around.

i also think your keywords: skinner and snoop wont bring you far, but home life rules and rightfully so.

nice to meet you, i have some hindu spirits who like to travel, you think you can 'dance' with a moslem?

Question rather be: Moslem dance...? What is that? A bunch of men with daggers and swords dancing with eachother, excluding anything- and everybody else? At best, spinning 'til dizzy.
Note: I'm of a 'gnostic' trend: If YHWH be a tyrant; Muselmen are even worse set.
I suggest you seek beyond that.

Also, I didn't mention or reference Snoop.

So, no, thank you.

Be free. Be happy.
Post automatically merged:

Question rather be: Moslem dance...? What is that? A bunch of men with daggers and swords dancing with eachother, excluding anything- and everybody else? At best, spinning 'til dizzy.
Note: I'm of a 'gnostic' trend: If YHWH be a tyrant; Muselmen are even worse set.

So, no, thank you.

Be free. Be happy.
Also, muslims usually don't know much, 'cause to them everything is either halal or haram.

So, no, thank you.

Be free. Be happy.

Also, muslims usually don't know much, 'cause to them everything is either halal or haram.

You may dance. But you come dance with us.

Last edited:

8Lou1

Apostle
Reaction score
Awards
Hehehe, i like how you respond to yourself. The muselmen dance would be several responding to themselves creating a knot tru 3d knotmagick in the energetic sense. A bit like real handfasting only without the marriage, but with the shadow work involved.

Some might call it a gathering of muzes and mermaids...

Cras

Neophyte
Reaction score
My introduction

Have to admit, kinda' stumbled on this website, only looking for a specific pdf - and thank you so much for that!

I'm a 48-year old male from Scandinavia. Not really a practitioner, in any strict sense of the word - rather an ardent amateur student and ferocius reader, having, at least, acquinted myself to almost any (...) 'religious'- and 'occult science' throughout my life.

For the past thirteen years, though, my main interest have been, primarily, Indian and Tibetan traditions - especially 'heterodox' shaiva/shakti philosophy- and practice.
Yet, before that, I had a keen interest in grimoires and all related traditions, gnostic traditions included; and now, it seems, I feel an urge to re-visit.
I'm happy to see that studies have come a long way since then, and I'm currently looking into what is out there. At the moment, Stephen Skinner, for instance.

I'll probably mostly 'snoop around' to see what You guys are doing, hoping to find interesting references, sources, and such.
However, I do like to help, and I'll be happy to whenever possible. I do know a thing or two, and I do have a vast library of PDFs, etc.

I suspect, maybe, original and qualified tantric tradition (i.e., not the modern sex cult, but 'kaula' which somewhat equals a mashup of 'shaman' and 'grimoire'-tradition) be helpful to better our understanding- and work.
I'm looking into that, and searching that out.

That's what I'm doing.

Motto is: ALLOW, AND MAKE SPACE.

If you got mental issues, and what not: Not my problem.

To me, Odin and Shiva be one.
Odin went to a tiny island to learn from shaman females.
To gain his hammer, Tor needed submit himself to jaettir Udgårds-Loke.

This is our quest!

I reject jewish, christian, and/or islamic monopoly. Any monopoly.

Be free. Be happy.

Hehehe, i like how you respond to yourself. The muselmen dance would be several responding to themselves creating a knot tru 3d knotmagick in the energetic sense. A bit like real handfasting only without the marriage, but with the shadow work involved.

Some might call it a gathering of muzes and mermaids...

Ha ha. The mad Arab.

When I have time, - and I have checked up on a couple of things, or ten, I'll try to tell You why, and point to some interesting ... features.
I'm sure, at least, a few people in here will catch my drift. Hope so. Thank you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.