• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Intro

Astralwitch

Neophyte
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
4
Hey everyone
I am from Australia and sort of a babywitch in the practical side of things but have been interested in it for a long time.
I am new to the wizardforums. I have come here looking for further knowledge of witchcraft and to meet new people.
I am pretty much interested in everything to do with witchcraft, Gods, Goddesses, Crystals and herbalism.
If you would like to chat I am open to everyone :)
 
Top