• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction to Alchemy

Lemongrass00

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Had no idea Alchemy was anything besides trying to turn lead into gold or that a lot of famous intellectuals studied alchemy. Awesome documentary!

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
Most people have no idea... It's one of the great ancient sciences and an art in it's own right. A lot of it is cryptic and symbolic, meant to be interpreted in a philosophical way by the initiate.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Personally I think Alchemy is one of the end-games of Occult practices. Who needs demons to do your bidding when you can just transmute a small town into gold! Haha, jokes aside, thanks for sharing Mart!

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
How could I not? Alchemy is what brought me to occult in the first place :)

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
I believe that the majority of transmutations come about through fermentation or micro organisms / bodies. For example, edible copper or edible iron has protein molecules covering it, and plants must transmute basic iron into organic iron, basic copper into organic copper. So you can buy a bottle of chlorophyll instead of having to make your own. There is organic iron in your blood.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
I don't think organic gold or organic mercury exist in life on earth.
But organics would be the go-to, instead of raw metals.

Ang3l

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
Hello! What do you guys think about Black Magick of Ahriman? It is mentioned that it's a book of alchemy

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
I just bought some aloe vera juice and some chlorophyll. I had a sip and i felt better. The juice is expensive but it is easy compared to making my own.

Mart

Acolyte
Reaction score
Awards
I just bought some aloe vera juice and some chlorophyll. I had a sip and i felt better. The juice is expensive but it is easy compared to making my own.
Placebo can be a hell of a drug as well, don't forget that fact.