• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Obsidian

Visitor
Reaction score
Hi Everyone!

My name is Obsidian, and I was a former active user in the old WF. A few nights ago, I was trying to fall asleep when I had suddenly remembered about WF. I decided to do a quick phone google search to see if it was still active. Surprisingly, it seems like it's starting back up.

After years of practicing, I have found my niche within the areas of Mexican/Mexican-American Brujeria and Folk Catholicism. In the past, I have experimented with various occult methods/practices, such as Demonolatry, Buddhism, Wicca, New Age Paganism, etc. While I am busy with my mundane life, I hope to contribute to discussions and knowledge to the best of my ability.

ryen

Zealot
Reaction score
Awards
There definitely seems to be this WF energy floating around the ether. For me it was a similar. It just popped into my head and there it was again! Wonder what the WF teams been up to for that kind of effect ;) Welcome back!

Konsciencia

Disciple
Reaction score
Awards
Nice!! I'm glad you are here, I wonder what you know. Many blessings!! Obsidian!!

dannerz

Neophyte
Reaction score
Welcome, Obsidian. Maybe you can make posts about your key experiences?

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Welcome!

There definitely seems to be this WF energy floating around the ether. For me it was a similar. It just popped into my head and there it was again! Wonder what the WF teams been up to for that kind of effect ;) Welcome back!
:sneaky:

Scottish_Pride

Meme-y Tree Nymph
Reaction score
Awards
Hi Everyone!

My name is Obsidian, and I was a former active user in the old WF. A few nights ago, I was trying to fall asleep when I had suddenly remembered about WF. I decided to do a quick phone google search to see if it was still active. Surprisingly, it seems like it's starting back up.

After years of practicing, I have found my niche within the areas of Mexican/Mexican-American Brujeria and Folk Catholicism. In the past, I have experimented with various occult methods/practices, such as Demonolatry, Buddhism, Wicca, New Age Paganism, etc. While I am busy with my mundane life, I hope to contribute to discussions and knowledge to the best of my ability.
Welcome back! I definitely would love to pick your brains about said niche if you wanna make any threads about it. I live right next to the border and have gotten my fair share of exposure to Mexican culture, but something like how the occult factors in sounds very interesting.

Reaction score
Awards
Hi Everyone!

Demonolatry is not a term I'm familiar with.

SkullTraill

Glorious Light of Knowledge and Power
Staff member
Custodian
Librarian
Reaction score
Awards
Demonolatry is not a term I'm familiar with.
It's defined as the worship of demons. Although sometimes used interchangably with demonology, which is the study of demons. First thing that comes to mind, of course, is Goetia.

Status
Not open for further replies.