• Hi guest! As you can see, the new Wizard Forums has been revived, and we are glad to have you visiting our site! However, it would be really helpful, both to you and us, if you registered on our website! Registering allows you to see all posts, and make posts yourself, which would be great if you could share your knowledge and opinions with us! You could also make posts to ask questions!

Introduction

kalazar.

Visitor
Joined
Sep 10, 2026
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Hello,
I go by Kalazar. I’ve always been interested in the occult and high strange, and leaning into it in the past couple years through some huge life changes. I have been building a practice based on chaos magic and animism. Interested in systems and evidence, but know that I have work to do to suspend the logical part of my brain.
very curious about the intersection of creative practice and magic, and looking to learn more.
 
Top